Would the world be a better place without this nation? Respectful opinions please, gentlemen

Would the world be a better place without this nation? Respectful opinions please, gentlemen

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leh
youtu.be/WAymD3DcBXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's where gypsies originate from...so imagine

It would be less shitty

In a word: Yes

Idk. All the Indians that come here really like trump. Can't be all that bad

>my ID

Kek

>p0ONcSgd

Found the Pajeet

>Work in a part of town where lots of Indian people live
>Almost die driving to work everyday

My answer is it would be a lot safer without them.

if you got rid of Indians 50% of all engineering jobs in the west would be lost within a decade

I'm white and I've been to India six times. I'm going back again in a little over two weeks.

I don't think the world would be better off with the eradication of India. India, while poor and corrupt, is still a relatively stable and productive democracy. Wages have gone up in urban areas considerably over the past twenty years and the economy has improved drastically in the same period. The Indian economy is, in fact, one of the fastest growing in the world.

From the perspective of a Westerner, I'd have to wonder: would removing a democratic regional power which acts as a counter to Pakistan and China benefit us? I'd think it'd allow China to continue expanding its influence to the rest of South and West Asia. India certainly isn't a perfect or wonderful or lovely country, but the ideals of the Republic more closely mirror those of the West than the nations which surround it.

Anyway, I know this is Sup Forums, so I'm not really expecting any serious responses - and that's presuming I get any at all. Better to post poo memes, right?

Pic related, took it a couple years ago.

p0O

Outsource it to higher IQ white natives and the benefits would outweigh the costs. Go back to Poo land, we don't need or want your kind

No

sup, Rhodesia

It would be a cleaner place, that's for sure.

Zimbabwe has Indians?

Not much, just another day in the jungle. You ?

is my cousin gonna be safe she went 2 days ago with her boyfriend somewhere in north india near kashmir

The tech industry would be infinitely better.

India has an awesome culture and familial structure that allows them to work with us as westerners with minimal cultural barriers.

Also, tons of STEM, and curry. Why not just figure a way to help them get toilets?

Just another day in the mountains.

Probably.

India does have a lot of problems with sexual harassment, especially of foreign women. I don't think I've met a single girl who wasn't taunted or groped traveling there. However, the issue is much more pronounced in certain states and urban areas than others. Delhi is probably the worst metro in regards to women's safety. Mumbai, on the other hand, is quite safe.

I stayed in Kashmir for a few weeks. If she's with her boyfriend and doesn't dress like she's going to a European nightclub, she should be fine. Kashmiris can be annoying fucking cunts, but they're not too physically aggressive unless you're a Jew.

they are jews though

It sure as fuck would, I would be able to contact customer service without having to argue with some incompetent shitskin that's trying its hardest to be as rude as possible

Kek. Not sure if you're pulling my leg or not, but I like talking about India and type 150wpm so whatever.

Even if they're Jews they'll probably be fine. They might be asked to explain their stance on Israel or American foreign policy, but there's a very small chance they'll be manhandled or physically abused by anyone. Now, that could be different if they're vocal proponents of Zionism or the Israeli state. My suggestion is just to avoid talking about religion or politics with Kashmiri people in general. It's a volatile region and they'll go crazy at the slightest provocation.

I remember when I went there in 2014, there were huge riots over the Siege of Gaza by Israel. People were throwing rocks in Srinagar's Old City and spraypainting "Welcome, Taliban!" on the walls near Lal Bazaar. I heard a few Israeli tourists got the shit beaten out of them. Their embassy also issued a travel advisory against the whole state of Jammu and Kashmir.

I didn't have any problems. What I found ironic was that I had just before been in Turkey and the UAE - literally nobody fucking cared about Gaza in either place. The problem with Kashmir is that they identify first as Kashmiris, secondly as Muslims, and then not at all as Indians in many cases. Accordingly, their Muslim identity is more important than almost anything, so they'll raise hell about any issues pertaining to the alleged mistreatment of Muslims.

Got a good kick out of billboards near the Old City telling Muslim women to wear burqas and advertising where they could pick up a free burqa at such-and-such mosque.

Blame the india world power shitposters here
They act like little kids trying to seem like badasses
India is surprisingly good but they are still subhumans who can't use a toilet and instead prefer to worship it
Get them to have decent sanitation and they'll be respectable and healthier too

Why don't you do something to help them out? You could get a degree here, move there and live like a king with a set of wives, but you are actually shit posting cancer on Sup Forums instead.

Nope, even with their shit rivers they are doing better than latinamerica

I think without India rape culture would be set back decades.

Even dindus are more socially advanced than these curry munching jungle chimps.

they went to this city called leh oh shit m8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leh

That's obviously a proxy. He's probably American or Strayan

I'll be honest: I love shitposting under the Indian flag whenever I go there. I usually speak in really antiquated and stereotypical British English ("Jolly good! Tut-tut, tally-ho!). Surprised at how many niggers actually seem to fall for it.

Anyway, most middle- and upper-class Indians are quite hygienic. They do sometimes smell bad, though. I smell bad when I go to India in summertime, too, because it's so fucking hot and humid that whatever deodorant you apply stops working the second you step outside.

Not true. Indian chicks aren't like Thai girls. IME, being white adds a point or two to your attractiveness. It's basically a conversation starter. If you can't keep being interesting, they won't talk to you. Poor girls are too conservative to date or fuck white foreigners, so you're stuck with educated middle- and upper-class women, many of whom have families who earn more than yours or who earn enough to not need a Green Card to the USA. Indian gold-diggers tend to go after Indian guys, since it's a lot easier and more acceptable for them.

Not saying there aren't a number of sloots, but it's an awful place to go and expect to be worshiped like women. Try Southeast Asia for that, since girls there will sucky your peeny to get a free ride to the USA.

Leh is in the Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir. The culture there is more Tibetan than Islamic. Most of the people in Leh are Buddhists, so there won't be any issues with Islamic extremists or anti-Israeli nutcases.

Leh is also a very popular destination with foreign and domestic tourists alike. Probably not as safe as, say, Reykjavik, but certainly safer than many places in the world.

Nice, and thanks for replying :)

Indians are nigger/muslim-tier when it comes to raping. You can see the statistics...

I think that is a generalization. The problem is your are putting too many definitions on things. That will lead you no where with any women, anywhere..

You make the barrel, which is your own perception of the world.. Don't let the barrel make you.

yeah i know and that's a bit worrying

Everyone who blurs out 'poo in loo' are kids and trolls.
Indians do little wrong.

Ok the Muslim Indians are dicks to the more peaceful Hindu Indians, the Hindu Indians are very nice , peaceful enjoy nature alot and for some reason New Jersey, but that's here. What I see on YouTube it's a landfill there

I'm being realistic. I've been in a relationship for two years and have dated a lot in India, Turkey, Serbia, and the United States. I've slept with women in South America and a number of other countries and have never paid for sex.

The experience I've had, as well as that which I've gleamed from other travelers, is that India is not the place to travel to if you're looking to "get laid, bruh." There's a reason why sex tourists go to Thailand and not India, and it is that India, despite being a very impoverished country, is much more conservative than Thailand.

Awesome poo post fellow burger

DESU it is pretty bad. Indians won't admit it, but they have a huge problem with sexual harassment. But, like I said, it's a lot more prevalent in states and territories like the Delhi NCR, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, and Bihar than Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, etc.

Of course the gypsy defends India..

It's just a place. They don't spread or export really anything bad. If your going to get ride of places get ride of Islam or niggers.

Ohhh and this chick plays some good music, this song is both black eye peas (lyrical harmony) and prodigy smack my bitch up (drums)
youtu.be/WAymD3DcBXw

I'm not talking about traveling to get laid. I'm talking about being a white Sup Forums shitposter who reinvents themselves as a hard working altruist for the well being of the people of India.

Women like people who stay and fight. You like to stick your ding dong in and leave...

I don't care as long as they are not shitting in my streets and buy our weaponry.
We're selling them our jets and tanks.

Yo mongol, don't be a faggot and redpill her in your conversations by jewbook or whatever you use, as soon as you can. Western tourist girls are naive as fuck, don't you want her to be forced to suck the little Indian cock, right?

They're dicks to each other. Kashmiri Muslims are by far the worst offenders, though. My experience is that Indian Muslims who weren't affected by Partition tend to be pretty well-integrated into the fabric of the larger India. I know a few Muslims who say, "I'm an Indian first and a Muslim second," which is pretty much the opposite of what Kashmiris say and do.

Sorry. I'm not entirely sure what you were getting at then.

I've been to India six times. My girlfriend is Indian, too. I'm hoping to do something productive this time around. However, I've never defended India passionately and I won't pretend to be an altruist. Their society has a lot of problems and many flaws. I try to be a realist rather than an apologist or unabashed critic.

>p0O

Why does Russia have customer service in India? Why would poos speak russian.

I were in israel like 6 days ago i was there for about a month I talked to her about it and HOLY shit SHE didnt even know what a sikh was and didnt know about the place where she was going. So yeah I didnt know how to redpill or whatever

Kek.

Saw some stupid cunt walking around a backpacker ghetto in New Delhi with heels, yoga pants, and a tight top showing her midriff. She looked terrified.

Fucking idiot.

POO LAND