What kind of blue pilled fucking garbage was this?

What kind of blue pilled fucking garbage was this?

Did anyone else see this shit?

It was alright.

>Did anyone else see this shit?
No?

Eh? I didn't realize the trek movie was out

Not yet

what about it was blue-pilled and shitty im curious

>bluepilled

How?

It's Star Trek. What the fuck did you expect?

> Black guy as the villain
> blue pilled

Kill yourself.

left halfway through the movie it was such garbage

What was so bluepilled about it? Was it because it was a female villain?

Main villian is basically a nationalist and through diversity of the federation they were able to defeat him.

literally pic related

But it was an enjoyable action movie if you ignored the propaganda.

I guess hollywood hasn't figured out how to make movies for people who don't enjoy fun.

>bad guy is not a Jew
>redpilled

It was the closest they've come to the feel of the early original series and the characters were actually believable this time around. The villain was kinda shit but overall it was a good movie. Star trek was always gene's bluepilled vision of the future, nothing new here.

I thought the movie was pretty based. Villain was pretty much the Dallas shooter

Pretty much this exactly. It was a movie basically about how diversity overcomes all.

>Paying the jews in hollywood for propaganda

You deserved it.

>Did anyone else see this shit?
>Movie not out on good quality on tpb

What do you mean user? There is no way to see it at the moment

Main villain was a retarded monkey who couldn't keep his crew alive on a pretty decent m-class planet without murdering other people.

Diversity of the federation did little to help. It was still the five white guys and token asian who do most of the work to defeat him in the end.

Well the thing is Star Trek in itself is bluepilled since the space enterprise is practically the UN if they were given power AND were competent with it.
It's like you found shit in the toilet and asking everyone why.

I'm normally hyped for a new Star Trek movie. But it's the third time around and i mostly yawned at the political correctness. Star Trek had a huge dollop of political correctness before the reboot. Now it's off the scale. The more of these Social Justice Trek movies, the less money they will make per release, I reckon.

If you go outside your house, there are places called movie theaters.

liberals and jews that need extermination have left me with no joy in life. Only hate.

You looked into it too much. Aliens have always been apart of star trek. Star trek is pretty "blue pilled" to begin with

>the power of diversity and the federation defeat hem

>implying star track wasn't always a fantasy about a communist utiopa

now when you mention it, i just realized how liberal TNG was at a time

Actually, Star Trek is hugely racist and misogynist. It just shifts that bigotry to aliens so humans are united. You know Jethro and Deqwan would set aside their differences in a heartbeat to fight off some aliens who were trying to steal their xbox.

So how much did they rub Sulu's gay cock in your face?

Actually that part was brief. He gets picked up by his husband and they put their arms around each other.

TOS had the first interracial kiss on television, DS9 had the first same sex kiss on network television, Voyager was up it's own ass about diversity.

Only Enterprise was awesome with crew talking about how "such and such alien needs to die" and "I need to get laid, where all the women at".

Would you go outside if you lived in Sweden?

I was more offended that they talked about it as a selling point of the movie. If it hadn't been mentioned beforehand I might have missed it in the movie it was so fast.

First ghostbusters, then Star Trek.

keep going hollywood. Keep letting your actors endorse candidates and spout off about their blue-pilled bullshit.

Keep forcing it down our throats until the eventual backlash ruins your entire industry.

Netflix and high quality premium TV shows are already destroying your industry, just keep pumping out the blue pill propaganda and put the final nail in the coffin.

Haven't been to a movie in years and couldn't give less of a fuck about missing out on garbage like this.

> Strong white people do the heavy lifting.

Wut?

>TOS
A FUCKING WHITE MALE puts his dick in everything and celebrates diversity.
>TNG
ANOTHER FUCKING WHITE MALE (but he's European so it is okay) only puts his dick in some things, but still celebrates diverty.
>DS9
A noble black man who is absolutely insane breaks all sorts of laws, punches a god in the face, and is backed up by a motley crue of criminals, one of which is transsexual.
>VOY
A schizophrenic woman proves why feminism is untenable by contradicting her previous actions every other episode, and the show is sort of saved when another strong woman with a better rack shows up.
>JJverse
Lens flares, plot holes big enough to drive the Enterprise through, crappy bands, and motorcycles celebrate the death of science fiction and the globalization of Hollywood's target audience.

And Sup Forums thinks diversity is the problem with this movie.

Sony is already paying for it with GB. That movie will not even make back it's production budget, let alone its massive marketing budget.

Star Trek was actually pretty good. Kind of weak villain, but enjoyable and "Trekkie" enough.

> He will never lead the federation to true glory.

Not a very diverse cast, I see. Sad!

Just like mass effect 3 diversity bullshit

STOP SPOILING IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I HAVE TICKETS WITH MUH M8'S FOR THE EIGHT-O-CLOCK SHOW FAGGOT !!!

THANKS FOR PREEMPTIVELY RUINING MY NIGHT

There was no Mass Effect 3, it ended with the suicide mission in 2

Saw it two days ago. Was only one in theater.
It was a shit movie.
It was clear propaganda with buzzwords like "Unity." Clearly NATO propaganda.

Also, nothing fucking happens in the movie and it was predictable as fuck. About a quarter through the movie I already predicted all the "twists" that it had to offer. Piss poor writing.

No. I gave Abrams Trek a chance and don't see a reason to see sequels to a film I really didn't like.

Why would you go to a movie in the present day and expect anything else? It's a decent enough action movie and that's all I expected.

>muh diversity
>muh unity
>muh gays

The reaction to sulu and his buttbuddy was pretty funny though

Never forget roboAdmiral

Better than his Star Wars.

They didn't really, but it was an incredibly ham-fisted scene that was totally out of place in the movie and clearly was only there to virtue signal

There are theaters in Zimbabwe ?

>the bad guy is a crazy cannibal nigger
>blue pulled

Come on, it wasn't that bad

Never watched any star trek stuff, is it worth pirating?

>going to the movies in Mugabe-land

>Only Enterprise was awesome with crew talking about how "such and such alien needs to die" and "I need to get laid, where all the women at".
Too bad it was fucking terrible.

We have a Imax and it costs like $50 (US dollars) a ticket

jew jew abrams. what did you expect

Welcome to modern space movies.

dam son that's some luxury shit

Didn't even notice that part to be honest.

Why the fuck would you ever pay the Jews money to sit in a gross ass theater, eat overpriced shit all while niggas are screaming at the screen. Stop paying money to see brainwashing propaganda, it's as simple as that

I did. As soon as I saw the AM/WF pairing I immediately knew it was propaganda.
>there's strength in unity!

A bit pricey but that's actually pretty good

>omg u guise star trek is bluepilled
no shit you under-aged faggot

Lmao everyone ITT who is bitching about this film (or any film) being "blue-pilled" or whatever are no better than SJWs who scrutinize films because their too "sexist" or some other bullshit

It's literally reverse tumblr in here

Fucking hell m8. Even ours aren't close to that price. Maybe $10 - $15 for an Imax?

To be fair, society in Star Trek is literally communist and Starfleet is various alien races holding hand to discover the universe together, so nothing very surprising about that.

Season 3 and 4 were great. Honestly, we were all just treked out at that point. 20 years straight of Trek on TV, and every other series taking two or three seasons to get good. Enterprise was a victim timing more than it's own lack of quality.

Netflix stats say it is the most watched of the series right now.

Star Trek has always been blue-pilled, get over it.

It's a JJ Abrams film. His stated goal is to make movies less white, less male, and less heterosexual.

He's a talented director, but he loses me with all his SJW social engineering.

>tfw we will never get a Homeworld movie where it will show how a united nation can overcome a stagating multi-ethnic empire
It hurts lads.

how is it not reactionary?

Blue pills want diversity, hollywood kowtows, so the only reasonable thing is to speak out against the trend in an albeit similar fashion.

Plot is always anchored nowadays on muh diversity and it really makes for some boring ass shit.

Holy shit, are you getting blown while you watch the movie? Imax 3D here in the states is only $15-18.

star trud is shit anyways
Cant they think of something new? or do something that wasnt done?

>He's a talented director
Name one good movie he's directed.

>50 USD per ticket
Zimbabwe Ethnic groups is:
African 99.7%; Whites, Asian & others less than 1%

A lot of rich brown people filling these seats? How did they acquire this "wealth"?

Funny thing about the diversity in the Federation is the Prime Directive and the unwillingness to intervene in the domestic affairs of other worlds.

I cannot help but point out that you have some flora on your national symbol.

There are cinemas if you don't want to wait a month or two for online version

It didn't do anything that strayed from Roddenberry's vision. Star Trek has always been a liberal wet dream wankfest. It's not like something from our childhood is being shat on all of a sudden.

Its star trek, it has always been the epitome of left wing idealist pipe dream bullshit.

Ummm Star Trek was always the original blue pill
>Nigger Chick
>Jap
>Vulcan Cuck child

Only sorta good looking chick on the show was Roddenberry wife.

That is what Halo is.

I just downloaded some star trek novels to read... am I fucked?

>(((J.J. Abrams)))

I paid $5... CANADIAN, how does it make you feel?

I've read quite a few, about 5% of them are decent and worth reading if you're a fan, none of them are that great.

>Produced by Jew Jew Abrams

That was your first warning

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DELETE

I paid $20 to see it in IMAX but I was too high to remember anything. Did he ever fuck that alien chick?

With a note from your doctor and subsidy from the national health care system.

skip the original series and watch TNG with Patrick Stewart, move forward from there. the original series is 1960s garbage that is only entertaining if you grew up in that time period, otherwise its extremely campy and dated.

the movies are varying degrees of meh, the new ones are fine but the old ones should only be watched after seeing the series they are based on and even then they are inferior to Star Wars movies.

cant believe all you fag haters did not notice the chink sulo kissing his male partner and and thier test tube daughter

nimoy was a kike and his clingon hand sign a kike sign. the whole idea of space travel is retarded as radiation is killing it. man will never get further than then moon because of the dome. obama had his little trip to antarctica as the two popes for a reason....

K. I'm just memeing and dislike every part of Star Trek except TNG seasons 3-8.

I fucking love the new Star Trek series desu

First was great, second was really good too. Third one was shitter than either but still alright.

Got me interested in original Star Trek, so I'm checking that out.

>ywn be a part of the USS Enterprise

Kill me senpai

I wish a director would stop being lazy and make a movie about a future where mankind was only able to make the final leap into space and discover FTL travel and shit after an ultranationalist faction dominated their home country and/or the world and developed it or something.

The nationalists in question don't even have to be the good guys. The whole movie could be about how progress isn't always good if it doesn't have good intentions behind it or something. I'm just getting sick and tired of the "herp de derp we can only accomplish things if we work together!" It's so cliche and boring at this point. Space Nazis would at least be kind of original.

>inb4 the Empire already did that
The Empire only had the massive infrastructure and firepower that they did because they overthrew a diversity-loving space nigger cock-sucking future democracy, which is not the same as creating the progress yourselves.

These guys get it. Remember that star trek is set in a universe where the USSR won the cold war

I chose the Destiny trilogy, it's a crossover about all the crews fighting the Borg. Have you read it?

Operating expenses I guess, they charge a lot because very few people go and those that do are not starving niggers.

It's in Africa son.

>How did they acquire this "wealth"?
Stole it from my people and sold the country's mineral rights to China for pennies on the dollar. At least the Chinks are having a good time raping the land. (Literally raping in some cases LOL)

I noticed that too. Civilizations have to meet a threshold before they're allowed to join the Federation. Meanwhile, we're allowing all these rapefugee uncivilized cunts into our societies unfettered.

thanks senpai