True or False: Donald Trump would be a better president than Gary Johnson

True or False: Donald Trump would be a better president than Gary Johnson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVSlCvHA7zE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True.

Considering the fact that Johnson is pro TPP alone is enough to completely compromise him.
Even Jill (((Stein))) is against it.

False.

Trump has zero experience with doing bong hits while listening to Foghat.

False.

Trump doesn't regularly sacrifice beings to Moloch.

True

True

Gary Johson is a closet democrap.

Hillary Clinton is more of a man than Gary Johnson

False.

True

>TPP
>open borders
>no guns

Enjoy male-Hillary """libertarians"""

True

Totally false. Trump would not make a good President by any stretch of the imagination. Everything we have seen from him indicates that he would be a disaster, so he certainly wouldn't be better than a former governor.

I'm a libertarian. Gary isn't so much.

I guess I'd take him over trump, but I also imagine the press or the dems or even the GOP would question him on his goals.

he's not educated on libertarian principles, so he'd sprint away from his own beliefs because he can't defend them.

and since a third party can't win, the best you can do is lay out your principles as purely as possible, inspire people, and build a real base of support rather than playing it safe and getting the vote of moderates in one election

in the real world, I hope trump crushes hillary because she is the absolute worst. meanwhile I hope gary makes a good showing even though he's not the best candidate they could've picked.

>$0.05 deposited in your account

>lolbertarian

kek

Gary wants to naturalize illegals and open up borders

How do I redpill my wife against Libertarianism?

I don't know much about it so it's hard for me to convince her to switch to Mr. Trump

If Gary Johnson had more exposure I think he might actually have a chance at winning. But I have yet to see him on any major news station, like Fox CNN etc. Im voting for him.

Is his sign written on a piece of cardboard?

>another thread about an anti gun open borders narcissist faggot

kys

Make her watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=JVSlCvHA7zE

He's actually gotten a surprising amount of coverage on CNN. Nowhere near the major party candidates, but more than I've seen out of any other third party since Ross Perot.

>How to I "redpill" my "wife" against an ideology I know nothing about?

one reason to get behind trump is that he's BTFOing the neocons in the GOP

he talked major shit on W's wars in the middle east and hillary overthrowing qaddaffi in libya

now it seems like he's trying to walk a fine line APPEARING to be a war hawk so the conservatives continue to support him. meanwhile he'll most likely pull everything out of the middle east, and let ISIS eventually fizzle out because there will be no bombings to provide fodder for recruitment

as trump said "if our leaders just went to the beach, we'd be better off"

trump reshaping one of the worst central tenets of the republican party is something truly admirable. but he has to WIN, otherwise the neocons will reestablish control of the party, and both major parties will wage endless wars.

>another red herring from a shill

>meanwhile he'll most likely pull everything out of the middle east, and let ISIS eventually fizzle out because there will be no bombings to provide fodder for recruitment

Wait, what makes you think this? To me it seems like all Trump wants to do is blow the middle east out of existence, because he's always talking about bombing isis and torturing them.

I mean, I think simply pulling everything out of the middle east is the best option we have, but I dont recall Trump ever mentioning this.

False.

>How do I redpill my wife against a party that is never going to win.
ftfy senpai.

False.

Gary couldn't be president, though. He's a stumbling mess.

True

There's an under-represented fact that a President has a cabinet of advisors, and if he chooses his advisors correctly he can have all of the experience at hand necessary to administrate his position.

>Donald Trump would be a better president than Gary Johnson

True. Among other things, Johnson supports TPP. Trump opposes it. That alone is enough of a reason to never vote Johnson.

Very true

And I voted Johnson in 2012

Take a break, Gary.

False

gary johnson wears a toupee. How can you take such a "man" seriously?

True, if you want less wetbacks and mudslimes invading the county

False, if you want us to stop fighting Israel's wars for them, no more federal reserve, no more IRS, and no more excessive government spending and handouts.

>I used to Feel the Johnson, now I #PumpforTrump

Why do you want to be protected from buying at lower prices?

So did I but then I realized Gary Johnson isn't even a libertarian so now I'm voting for Trump. All he has is the letter "L" on the ballot, that's about as far as his libertarian ideals go.

Slightly worse

Trump has no ideals. His plan is to defect away from what he's saying

google "Nixon goes to China"

Gary Johnson is the electable libertarian candidate. They could've nominated a 'pure' libertarian, but he would've been wearing hot pants and on the run from the Burmese Mafia

True