Sunday 15:00 in Cologone, How many of you will i see Germanbros?

UNITED FOR ERDOGAN
It starts Sunday in cologne 30 thousend protestors are expected, come out and show your support for erdogan!

Stay pieceful but protect your honnor if a german cop tries to insult you

pay attention there will be Kurds and Leftist trying to crash our protest, show them Germany is Erdogan territory

bring as many falgs as you can

>inb4 turkroach, fuck off u are forgetting that you literally support leftist communists if you are against erdogan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5mDWLf1iiQ
pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
welt.de/politik/article149944714/Die-CDU-feiert-Angela-Merkel-mit-Beifallsstuermen.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamo-Leftism
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Turks_and_Black_Turks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off.
卐 H E I L H I T L E R 卐

WHY

ARE

YOU

PEOPLE

IN

FUCKING

GERMANY?????????

turn the light on , watch them scatter .

Fuck off back to turkey then, if you like him so much

How can you support the guy? He is becoming a dictator.
>imprisoning everyone that disagrees with him
>Shutting down hospitals, Charities, Schools
>stopping intellectuals from leaving

Another Islamic state

they look like greeks

i need a greek skeleton study now.

there are millions of them since the 60s.

>imprisioning dangerous imam's
>stopping (((interlectuals))) from leaving
>shutting down leftist infested unis and schools

try again thomas

kek

t. brainwashed britbong

salem malekum bruder
ich werde da sein!

I live in Cologne, so i will be there naturally, lan.

Let's show them force by numbers!

You shouldn't leave your basement and should never be in crowded areas user

I bet a few remote-controlled trucks could do wonders for that cockroach infestation.

Someone start collecting these images with the capital of every european country so we can post them during the rise of Eurabia

Will Be there either
Hopefully there will be enaugh kurdish scum for everyone

Probably bait but: Move the fuck back if you love your dictator so much.

Fuck off Turkroach

>Turkroaches thinking they're welcome on Sup Forums
>Turkroaches thinking islamic dictatorship is any less cancerous than commie trash
W
E
W

L A D

Maybe throw in a pic of Mexicans in Los Angeles as a sort of sneak preview of the sequel

why are you living in Germany if turkey is such a great place

>show them Germany is Erdogan territory

Yes, please do that. Please make it as BIG, as YUGE as possible. So Germans will want to remove the kebab even more.

Yes

And a Berlin Has Fallen and a Paris has fallen with the eiffel tower blown up

New York has already fallen

I fear this isn't bait...

This is so sick, I don't have words anymore.

Be honest: do you want sharia law in Germany?

>"This is so sick, I don't have words anymore.
Only bullets."

Last thoughts of the right-wing extremist David S. :^)

This. Everyone claiming to support Erdogan or to be a turkish nationalist can fuck off.

Slow Germany V.2 even we don't want sharia

literally how can you support erdogay
id understand if they were in turkey and pretending just so they dont get put in jail

If 30000 Germans were to organize a meeting in Turkey for a German politician with Germans flag, I can assure you they would all be slaughtered.

Now you understand how cucked Europe is.

no we dont, we are civilized and secualar.

Nice bait.

theres a slight grey area between being cucked and killing 30k people for disagreeing with you

nobody would care

>Turkey
>stay a secular state
>STAY
>a secular state

double de keks and one LMAO on the house

But what is SP?

People would care but would not give a fuck until something big happen

You are a fucking disgrace towards turkey, you filthy Erdogan-dog.

I was born in Antalya.
I was raised a Kemalist.
I will never stop fighing dogshits like you.

I hope somehow the army does an ACTUAL revolution.
It's almost 100 years since the last one was needed, it's about time it happens again.
And I also hope the german police breaks your jaw with a batoon.
Filth.

Probably you haven't seen one and never noticed, but Turkey is the last country on the planet to wave flag of another country.

Don't you know how many British wankers got killed for waving the union jack in Turkey?

good luck Almancıbro

don't mind the cucks here who are mad because they have no patriotism and cant chant patriotic songs in public with people who look like you, flying banners in the wind.

Do you see local nationalists as your friends or enemies?

this thread is really well thought and not some kind of bait.

Regardless it is amazing to see that there is islamist/erdogan supporters in Sup Forums i didnt even knew those fucks were able to learn english, assuming these people are not cosplaying as erdogan supporters that is

Yoyoyo, you can sit the fuck down and calm down a inch or two.
I'm a turkish nationalist.
A turkish nationalist does NOT mean he or she supports Erdogan.
Truth be told, a true turkish nationalist is a kemalist.
We kemalists HATE Erdogan and want nothing else but to see him burn.

still, nobody would care. but if syrian refugees do same type of stuff they'd get rekt

Perfect place to start a shooting and actually remove some islamic mirrorimages of Sup Forums.

Erdofags need to die.

>Erdofags need to die.
HEAR, HEAR!

This is the reason why you don't see anyone waving Syrian flags in Turkey. Because they are aware they would be killed.

Like any other European trying to wave their flags and organise a meeting in Turkey, they would all be killed too.

What they're doing is a public sign of their conquest and when someone is trying to conquer you, you kill them.

>roaches vs kurdshits + marxists
This will be great.

If I were there I'd now you all down. Fucking Islamic theocratic roach scum

Erdogan is #Kemalistmissle now
youtube.com/watch?v=B5mDWLf1iiQ

Sleep tight porker.

that makes more sense.

>we are civilized and secualar
>supports king islamoroach
wew

Bwahahahhahahahahahhha

Oh wow Germany. I legit no longer believe an actual German when I see your flag.

Hahahahahhahahaha holeeee shieeeet

That's what you would do. But with THIS government? No way in hell. They could outbreed us and fight us and the government would fight OUR resistance.

What does he say? I don't speak German.

Praying to Kek for big happenings.

An angry inbred kurd will kill dozens.

Praise kek.

lol fucking Germany man, you guys need some bug spray or something

I am an eugenist and all. Some shooting there would help human gene pool.

Especially if some skinheads or nazis managed to kill themselves there including some erdofags

He says Kemalists did the most harm to Turkey.

merkel said outright that the terrorism weve been experiencing is just a negative aspect of globalism and it comes with all the positive aspects.
i cant get over that. in what fucking world could anything possibly outweigh this bullshit

Please either kill yourself or leave my country

Which is ENTIERLY wrong.
Kemalism saved and built up the country.

Have no fucking clue how you uneducated turks don't understand that.

I'm thinking about taking down my turkish flag from my wall and removing my turkish name.

I'm seriously ashamed of being turkish nowdays...

You have to go back.

I-It's the darknet's fault!
Wir schaffen das.

Erdogan was the democratically elected president, you can't have a coup to "protect democracy." Islamists are an electoral faction that deserves to have representation in the system. Turkish Islamists are dumb as fuck but it's not like it's Turk kids running around and joining isis

holy fuck

What..?

NO! Violent videogames are to blame! Germany belongs to Germany, I meant...Islam belongs to Germany!

He talks about modern Kemalists

>70%
>had to throw in underage to bring the average up even to that

""""""""""""globalism""""""""""""

pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

welt.de/politik/article149944714/Die-CDU-feiert-Angela-Merkel-mit-Beifallsstuermen.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamo-Leftism

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo

also a lot of Erdo voters like him because of cultural/regional divide stuff, and they associate him with the economic upturn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Turks_and_Black_Turks

the condescension against normal people who vote erdogan is the same condescension against brexit voters, george w. bush voters etc, it comes from the same exact place

lol.
That's not Kemalism, so don't say Kemalism.

Kemalism is exactly what Atatürk wanted.
How hard is that to understand.

>talk shit about German tourists in Finland with coworkers
>mention not having seen a lot of Germans in the recent years
>boss swings by
>"That's because most of them look like Turks nowadays"
>mfw

The subtitles said "Attatürk, the English spy". Did he not?

Kill Yourself and take your roaches with you.

Hitler and Bismarck would be proud. In 2 generations you native fags will be eliminated and the pictures of Caliph Erdogan will be everywhere in Germanistan, For now, enjoy the multiculturism.

It's so awesome to see that German reaction would be limited to some angry kids posting stuff on the interwebs...

All brave germans were killed in wars and only the cowards survived, I think we can invade Germany with 30000 immigrants.

He didn't say anything about spy

t. Turkroaches
>卐 卐 卐
Why are you even demonstrating for this piece of shit in Germany...... Go back home you faggot if you love to suck king roach'es cock

>the fucking nerve on these people
GO HOME

No. Slavs would genocide you. Sorry.

I feel so sad for Germany that I will start paying denbts

So turks can be nationalistic but germans can't? Damn keep going roach you are only to wake up people at how dominated they truly are.

Why don't they fuck off in their shithole if Erdogan is good?

>Bismarck would be proud of ethnic Germans getting displaced, replaced and killed

They are literally conquering Europe. That's why.

underrated

this
Fuck them all off back to roachistan

Germanistan is finished. How sad. It's a good think Frederick the Great is dead because he'd want to kill himself if he saw this.

We need them at there Germany would think so many times before they do something "wrong"

We've seen this once before....
It will happen again, and these degenerate shitskins and roaches won't have a chance in hell.

It might end up as the most glorious and greatest genocide in the history of man, the complete wipeout of shitskins from africa to pakistan. Imagine the economic boom afterwards, restling and building these countries properly to functional states.

It's time to stop being retarded and nice
Let's make colonization great again
DEATH TO ALL SHITSKINS AND PIN ALL ROACHES
Gas the kikes etc

Haha, no. They're just bringing the collapse of the welfare state.

Pro-tip: that won't end well for shitskin parasites

Why don't you Dönerniggers go back to your beloved country if you love Erdogan so much? You guys are really the most stupid cunts there are on the planet, and hypocrites too. Calling you a roach is not enough, you are literally the trash that the roaches feed on, you cowardly ottoman parodies.

wtf merkel

this

Up here they frankly don't know how to survive, they aren't built for it either. We've had famine many times in history, there is a areason we invented artifical pooping, our soil sucks and it's little of it.

Here in Denmark it's different though, but up at home at the shitrock they won't live.

Come war or something, we all know how to live off the land, well I obviously exclude oslo here, but everyone knows this.

Shitskins and niggers stick to the city, and for a good reason, I have never seen one up in the mountains, the lake or in the forest.

Oh help me if I would be so lucky as to run into one, and know I had the chance to get away with it....

part during hunting season... "I thought it was a deer, he was all brown like a deer"