/brit/

any black guys in? edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYSztS0zG0E
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-42453405
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime

all tories touched my bum in the 80s also cancel brexit!!

sophie

Need a goth gf

The gf.

Remember when /brit/ was good and it was the lads hanging out talking about British culture?

think it's a bit sad that the poorest people voted for brexit. It feels like they've been let down by a failed education system and a press that panders to the lowest common denominator

foy

>gav down the pub: overwhelming brexit

says the shartalian american fatty

NEED A GOTH GF WHO'S INTO BDSM

How much does it cost to go back packing around South East Asia for 6 months Lads?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH someone kill the south african jew seriously, he is bringing degeneracy here

career politicians are just blokes like you and me, they would never lie to us or abuse their power ever
trust the government 100% me

They've been hit the hardest by immigration

over here lad

t. north london 56% middle class guardian readers

>he think his degree is special and his vote should be worth more

Democreacy doesn't simply work

this is your brain on brexit

>like you and me
That sounds problematic

Totally Ordinary Pizza Place

>I AM SMART BECAUSE I HAVE PIECE OF PAPER THAT SAYS I CAN DO THING

Incel/Cuckservative hands made that image

I'd say that I don't know many graduates I'd trust to clean my toilet, qualifications are worth less than the paper they're printed on at this point in time. I have a first in ChemE for the record

This week the sharpest lad I've met was an electrician, he sure as fuck doesn't have any advanced qualifications. I also interviewed a couple of lads continuing the hiring process I'm involved in for a position that requires degree-level qualifications currently. They both looked very intelligent on paper, turns out they weren't. This process has been going on for months now. Offering a good salary, it's a good company, good prospects, supposedly qualified people applying but they're all shit.

Anyway the private sector breeds far more effective workers than the public sector, this is irrefutable

been called stupid by everyone i've ever met
going to uni and getting a maths degree to prove them wrong

cuckservatives would say that women should be independent, and let a based black guy to fuck her

IMAGINE purchasing an officer's commission in the army during the 1800s

literally the best life imaginable

seriously though, the problem I have with remainers is that they directly want to cancel something 17 million people expressly voted for. If this was any other issue i'd be fine. Housing, NHS, foreign policy on North Korea or Syria or Russia, anything else that would normally be debated in parliament

But parliament delegated its responsibility and power to the electorate last year to make the decision. We made it, and now the government's sole responsibility is to carry it out. Nothing less.

A bit gay, lad.

they'll just start calling you autistic instead.

>i have a first in cheme for the record
ah yes, well i'm actually a brexiteer and i can tell you, we're definitely all poor and stupid

This season of Peaky Blinders has been pure kino if I’m honest lads

Not entirely sure about the ending

*weeks of boring trade talks*
i sleep

*blue passports*
RAAAAUURRRRGHHH

already am

Even PhDs are a joke these days

Did the speed hatposters ever crack 5 seconds?

Why does this make you so insecure?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS ;-;

My sexuality is mediated through images

is this the new version of the "when graduates apply for a job at my jjb branch"?

lmfao
sure enough my package was by the basement door

>i follow the skeptic community

All the endings apart from 2 were bad.

Can't remember 3s since I was drunk

I have a masters lad

nothing wrong with Islam, they are against degeneracy, know that women are just personal proverty that deserves a beating once a week, and fight zionism

aha
lefty here, fully agree with this one
all social conservatives need to die, not just white ones

wha the fUCK happened to brit

masturbators more like!

Sup Forums is pretending to not be mad by posting their silly little images again........

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

Le Disgusting Shitskin Face

in what mate? Im seriously considering getting a "passion masters" after wasting 5 years doing a STEM bachelors that i cant even find a job in

I have a masters and I voted leave

>>people we decided were intelligent and educated enough to deal with all the little shitty political stuff we can't (or can't be bothered to) understand
this is a very generous interpretation of what elections are. its more like
>people we voted for because they said they agree with the party we like
while at the same time being
>people we don't like or trust but have to vote for or else the other guy will get in
and i think the "we don't like or trust politicians" is why nobody buys the idea that they know best.
dont respond to my flag

the rorke gfs

>beismund dor

>I have a first in ChemE

Memer. Ignore this post. Nobody has a degree i chemical engineering

you just KNOW

don't really relate to this one much, think that's an american thing

unironically true
usually hurt employability prospects too aha

HE'S ORANGE

Na na na naaaaaa Giroud

would like to see how a based black guy fucks them in the ass

so soft brexit? hard brexit? trade deals? managing cost-push inflation? managing business uncertainty and the threat of them up and fucking off? managing all the tricky legal issues that need to be hammered out?

you think you personally shouldn't be responsible for doing some of the work on this? its all good to write it out on Sup Forums, but own your decision and start getting to work on some tariff rate quota setting? come on, get some work in, do britain proud!

Sport Science from London Met

being an electrician in London sounds good, especially if you have your own firm

queer theory

Lots of strange things happening tonight.
I've had images appear next to my posts that I do not even have saved on my computer, and got a message earlier saying v1 captcha is no longer working (it is now though).

Do you really though, lad?

"we don't like or trust politicians" is the opinion of a brainlet replacing understanding with hollow skepticism

Yeah competing with 1000s of other sparkies

RUNT.png

japs are doing this art-hoe/cloud rap genre rather lackadaisically

youtube.com/watch?v=GYSztS0zG0E

baffling post

I have a MEng in ChemE and it is a first, the evidence is literally in the drawer next to me right now

foy

I actually know a guy doing a masters at the University of East London

still havent seen a single shred of evidence in this russia trump thing

Absolute fucking state of out justice system

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-42453405

Funny how as soon as brits stop faffing about with rock music it stops being good

I miss Panhead

Did a masters in the university of life

dropped out

That's it. Rorke is officially off his rocker now.

i am starting to believe that Putin is paying jews of russian origin to promote degeneracy in the US, for example letting trannies to serve in the army

Its not just 'our' justice system. If you're a woman you can put someone in jail instantly by claiming rape, you don't need evidence or anything

>relationships as described by kissless, handholdless, eye contactless virgins

He's ded