youtube.com/watch?v=811UIhhGtXo
youtu.be/DEKkOXCsMMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does the gramophone represent?

first for filtered

Your repressed homosexuality

Seconded

chet desmond is never referred to again ever in twin peaks/FWWM

because it was a dream cooper had. He was the one who investigated Teresa Banks' murder.

Thats why bowie shows up and says
>"who do you think that is right there?"
>"It was a dream. We lived inside a dream"

So cute when crossboarders try to fit in!

Shitposters making fake "leaks". Very sad!

Hey look it's the dumbest tripfag on Sup Forums. I honestly don't know how you haven't hung yourself yet anne my boy

Just adorable!

>not posting the gif or webm

>it was a dream cooper had
Not true. He wasn't referred to in the show because the character wasn't created until after the show finished. Lynch originally wanted Cooper for this part of the film but MacLachlan refused and hence Isaak was casted as some kind of compromise. Also, I believe the Deer Meadow case will be referred to again since Harry Dean Stanton is confirmed to be in Season 3.

>not posting the gif or webm

>Harry Dean Stanton
also met cooper

Who do you hate more? Normies or Niggers?

Lynch’s lack of a firm political stance on the current administration is very problematic. I have consulted a lot of feminist film critics on Twitter, and have put together a list of demands.

>Cooper is now a black woman. He can easier fight for justice if he isn't a cisnormative white male.
>Her name will now be Davonne. She is sassy, but not Jacké sassy.
>The Arm Tree is now a talking Antifa flag who informs Davonne about all the injustice in the world now that Donald Trump is president. Her mission? To stop him.
>Lucy is now sheriff, and is a badass.
>Bob has inhabited the body of a fictional orange American president, and he rapes 12-year-olds in the Lincoln Bedroom.
>Entire FBI is now trans.
>Audrey is now mayor of Twin Peaks, but she feels that she has to go and stop the menace of sexism in Washington, She starts a viral hashtag campaign that helps bring the administration to heel.
>The one-armed man has no arms now, to bring forward disability issues.
>Wally outfits bike with machine guns to take down the racists in middle America on his ride back to Washington.
>Dougie is still alive and teams up with Davonne to expose the sex trafficking in Las Vegas is 2003. We think this would make a great spinoff SVU sorta thing.
>Roadhouse now hosts feminist slam poetry.
>Bookhouse Boys now Genderqueer Girls
>Donuts now in the shape of X chromosome.
>Coffee is repressive. Replaced with fair trade breast milk from local lesbian sewing circle.
>The last 5 episodes are impeachment proceedings.

We expect these changes to happen in 2 weeks time. I'm sure they can "fix it in post" as they say.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated, as long as they are from repressive communities. We plan to present the demands to Showtime next Monday.

Yes and they talk about Desmond's disappearance. Why would this still be part of a dream?

lynched, like n*ggers used to be

Shitposting teenagers

You done goofed, user. That user is a trans disabled cisqueer of color.

Someone call the FBI.

Imagine being the puddle of lard who wrote this

Haha im racist too I love Australia time :)

>lets rock

Get off this board, racist. The user is just trying to make Twin Peaks a little more woke.

nys

what do normies think about cooper's love for coffee? do they have a reasoning or do they just self insert?

because coffee and black lodge are connected

Basics like coffee now.

>because coffee and black lodge are connected
When is that ever suggested?

no you retard bowie says
>"who do you think that is right there?"
because he is from the future and has met BOBcoop. (hence his confusion about the years)
he says
>"It was a dream. We lived inside a dream"
because he has been in the lodge world ("I went to their meeting") which exists within peoples dreams.

By that logic, everything uncanny in the show could be interpreted as a dream. Do you also believe the theory that good Coop isn't in the real world in Episodes 3 and 4 but caught in Dream world inside that glass box?

Not him but:
youtube.com/watch?v=811UIhhGtXo

Also connects to Bad Cooper throwing up a mixture of oil + garmonbozia in S3.

>("I went to their meeting") which exists within peoples dreams.
He was referring to the room above the convenience store, which he specifically mentions, where the spirits made their garmonbozia pact with BOB. We don't know exactly where the room is located.

its in the black lodge mate

Gamonbozia is the cocktail of the patriarchy.

#wokepeaks

I remembered that scene, and I remember the oil. The dwarf was just doing that because he knew Coop liked coffee and wanted to show off his powers. No paranormal connection to coffee is ever stated.

id bang young cooper, no homo

Why do people love to shit on basic bitches? They're innocuous

Chet isn't mentioned again but Sam is, so those events did happen

>(citation needed)

All through this movie he's got that look on his face like "what the fuck am I doing here", along with a sort of perpetual smug grin that could only come from being paid to have a couple of hot chicks grind on you all day.
Also Charlize Theron was the first choice for Nomi but she turned it down.

Sheriff Truman, go to bed

citation is it looks like a lodge and is black and the black lodge spirits are all inside it

Germans, you are officially the most pathetic creatures on Earth. Should've plow your country with tanks when Berlin wall felt.

Not that I buy that other poster's hair-brained "it's all a dream" theory, but there could easily be more than one Sam at the FBI.

Chet and Sam are both mentioned in TSHOTP. If they weren't canon, and their intention was to be part of a dream, Frost would have known.

Maybe you can argue that the portrayal of them in FWWM is a dream, but they were real people in the Twin Peaks universe. Albert even says that Desmond went missing in the same scene where Jeffries vanishes.

>citation is it looks like a lodge
No it doesn't.
>is black
Dimly lit =/= black. Also the black lodge itself isn't even black?
>the black lodge spirits are all inside it
The spirits have been a lot of places together.
You're making a lot of assumptions to avoid being wrong, if you're planning on ever understanding this fictional universe I'd try to avoid doing that.

Lynch just viciously murdered a basic bitch.

He's obviously a misogynist.

Chet's real because Sam's real. There's a scene of Cooper talking to Sam at the FBI headquarters about their investigation in Deer Meadows in The Missing Pieces.

Is Andy pregnant?

"I made one mistake in my life: I should have burned Berlin" - Napoleon

Why didn't they just write Harry off the show if he has no will to make an appearance?

>No it doesn't.
yees it does
>Also the black lodge itself isn't even black?
[citation needed]
>The spirits have been a lot of places together.
only ones with a very direct connection have been together outside of red room or black lodge such as BOB and arm or grandma and child

I thought that too. Maybe he's going to give birth to a white lodge midget

IMO he has a strong case, I don't think the Red Room is the Black Lodge.
If I had to bet my money on any shown location being the Black Lodge, I'd say it is above the convenience store.

One thing that's troubling is that Annie said in FWWM that Cooper is trapped in the Black Lodge, I think.

He isn't in the show.

...they did

This.

Not a rock solid connection per se but I find it to be like an omen. Cooper has always liked coffee because he has always had a connection with the "lodge" or the supernatural. It goes all the way back to the Tibet dream.

>>Also the black lodge itself isn't even black?
>[citation needed]
But the black lodge being black is basis for your own comparison, and now you're suggesting it isn't? Have you always been retarded or did it happen later in life?

>tracey
>basic bitch

The fact it isn't a rock solid connection is why I wouldn't waste my time thinking about it. Coop just likes to drink coffee, like a lot of people. That's all there is to it.

Do you not know what a basic bitch is? Because she is one.

The Red Room is definitely the Black Lodge, based on what Annie said and the fact that Dougie Jones got pulled there in place of Evil Coop after he explicitly said he was supposed to go back to the Black Lodge. Seems likely that the convenience store is also part of the lodge but who knows.

it is black get your eyes tested

she's a bad girl, user.

What's the deal with this guy?

The black lodge is the place with the red curtains and zig zag floor, the place we've been seeing since the start. We've never seen the white lodge, because the black lodge leads to the white lodge, but we've seen Laura go to it. The location of the room above the convenience store has never been explicitly confirmed and looks nothing like the black lodge we've seen, but if I had to make a wild guess since everybody else is, I'd say it's a location in the real world, since the dwarf or someone says something along the lines of "we walked among the people in a room above the convenience store."

>"i've been to one of their meetings" "guy raises hand"
david bowie in disguise

Soooo...
How's Annie?
I think she was Coob's first victim, no?

That's the Log, the spirit of the Log Lady's dead husband
He's sitting there passing on stuff to her
Also it's Jurgen Prochnow

Was this leaked footage? youtu.be/DEKkOXCsMMk

He's called the Woodsman, the general theory is that he's the spirit of the Log Lady's husband who was a woodsman and died in Ghostwood. I guess that would make him a sort of double agent since he inhabits her log and feeds her information.

Also the woodsman on the couch next to him is supposedly his doppelganger. Also also he or his doppelganger may or may not be the black spirit we see float away from the cell next to the principal.

tip top tier acting
rip

Was he the man?

Did Coop's gum come back in style?

Does anyone think there'll be a cameo from a character who isn't listed or has been denied by the creators as returning. Someone they decided to keep under wraps? I just feel like where going to get one

Don't you worry about Annie

Not sure if trying to make a shit joke or not, but it's from Missing Pieces

The skeleton of David Bowie.

He says ayúdeme.

>I'M ACTING

Heather Graham has done some great nudity in her career
Killing Me Softly is a real standout
It's a shame she was disowned just because she liked to show off her hot little bod

Oh Mr. Jeffries, the garmonbozia it come out of the ass!

Annie are you OK?
Are you OK Annie?
Annie are you OK?
Are you OK Annie?

Fucking whore i dont want her near Coop.

The Sleeper must awaken.

Wow you're the first person to ever make that connection, have a (You).

...Judy?

Yes?

I like the bit where he's throttling her with the slick cord
But man does Joseph Fiennes have a great job or what

you done did it now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

nice jugs

>There are people who prefer Audrey over these perfect jugs

>lynch
>original

never fell for the tumblr meme and watched this shit, why does the 3rd season have such terrible viewing ratings

Diane, I'm holding in my hand a large cup of Fruity Pebbles.

>bacon
>original

>literally anyone
>original