That hole is her fucking throats you idiots. It isnt syphilis or some other fucking disease

That hole is her fucking throats you idiots. It isnt syphilis or some other fucking disease.

Good fucking god you people will try and find any reason to take her down, its getting pathetic.

>HER TONGUE IS WEIRD LOOK LOOK SHE CANT BE PRESIDENT

What do you expect to happen?

>sorry mrs clinton, due to the weirdness of your tongue you cannot be president of the united states

you sound like children

donald trump looks like a fucking oompa loompa but you dont see me using that as a reason he shouldnt be president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witches'_mark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>donald trump looks like a fucking oompa loompa but you dont see me using that as a reason he shouldnt be president.

thats the main reason ive heard from you libcucks since this all began, lol, seriously?

>Her throat is on her tongue.
Are you retarded?

>donald trump looks like a fucking oompa loompa but you dont see me using that as a reason he shouldnt be president.
Nah you guys just fabricate other false reasons

A

fuck off

LEAF

fucking leaf.

If we ban Canadians, shitposts would drop by 80%

Also, see Neurosyphilis symptoms to know what her deal is.

Bill brought home a rape gift that kept on giving.

OY VEY

FUCKING

Syphillis can cause serious mental problems and dementia. Not exactly quality traits of a leader.

CANT SIPHEL THE HILLARY

Since you brought that up ill address that too.

you think shes having a fucking seizure? you are a fucking moron she is just making a joke about how she is being bombarded with questions

the same shit from the OP applies, you guys are just fucking desperate.

Liberals don't listen to reason. They don't care that Hillary destroyed Libya, they don't care that she was for the Iraq war, they don't care about Benghazi, they don't care about her breaking the law with the e-mail scandal that she got away with for no reason, they don't care that she's racist and in bed with the KKK, they don't care that she receives money from Saudi Arabia, they don't care that she pays people to pretend to support her, they don't care that she freed a child rapist, they don't care that she ruined the lives of the men her husband raped, they don't care that she called disabled kids retards, they don't care that she's a compulsive liar who comes up with ridiculous stories like how she dodged sniper fire, they don't care that she changed all her positions from being for a wall to being against the wall, to being against gay marriage to being pro gay marriage etc.

Liberals don't care.

So what do you do?
You use their tactics. You use insults that Liberals understand. You attack looks, just like these idiots attack Trump for having normal hair and normal hands.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFF

LEAF
E
A
F

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS BETTER THAN EXPECTED

and the clear signs of incoming dementia?

leaf that away.

It would be a joke at first, BUT SHE JUST KEPT GOING.. look at this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0

$0.50 has been donated to your accuont

leaf on suicide watch

wtf

That's the feeding tube for the reptilian controlling her

>acts surprised
>ITS DEMENTIA!!!

holy fucking shit

its the arch of her throat BEHIND her tongue fucking look closer

how is that behind her tongue you spaz

Oh yes you have, Canada! Oh yes you have!

except you did

>sorry mrs clinton, due to the weirdness of your tongue you cannot be president of the united states
I personally don't discriminate against shape shifting reptilians. Others here may.

>0.02$ have been deposited in your account

never change leaf.

>her throat is on her tongue

makes you think

It's a hole in the center-right of her tongue.

Top zozzle

>That hole is her fucking throat
No, it really isn't.

Desperation fuels the Sup Forums fags

>Leaf

SAGE THESE SHILLS

SAGE SHILL THREADS

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chelsea is not bill's kid. She got syphylis from the real father.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Everytime I see Bill I just think if my childhood and the 90's and I see him holding hands with that putrid looking cunt and I just want to throw up.

you people really just fucking see what you wanna see

i literally have to draw it out for you morons. They are seperate. Tongue. Throat arch. Tongue. Throat arch.

not a fuckin hole you retard if there was there would be other fucking pictures of it from other angles use your fucking brain

the leaf is a paid shill.

We know its not over for her.

Killing Bill for sympathy wont save her from this:

Is this picture real?

are you trying to be funny leaf? fuck off this thread is shit.

It's almost like lockwood media's viral marketing division has an office in canada or something

Leaf confirmed for retarded shill

explain why there are literally no other pictures / footage of this so called "hole" in her tongue.

ill tell you why. Its just a fucking weird angle thats fucking why there is no hole.

HRC is incapable of knowing when to end a joke to the point where people are /x/ing the fuck out over it like they all have worked in medical professions for 30 years

That's fucking impressive to me.

see

Righton Trudeau has reallly fucked your people up, hasn't he. I suggest there is no going back, you will be Mexico in 20 years time.

>.02 LEAFS have been deposited to your account.

Are you blind?

>posts corroborating evidence
>a leaf

>That hole is her fucking throats you idiots. It isnt syphilis or some other fucking disease

It's a Witch Mark.:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witches'_mark

1. If this was real, it would've been noticed previously. Obviously shooped.
2. Sup Forums attracts ridicule to itself with retarded threads, thus undoing the force of other memes

WTF IS WRONG WITH CANADIANS? WHY ARE THEY SUCH HOMOSEXUALS?

leaf why are you defending a terrible person

Show me another picture of this so called hole. you cant because it only looks like there is one from this angle. I can't fucking wait for this to be officially debunked so i can rub it in your faces.

THERE WOULD BE OTHER PICTURES OF THIS. The cameras at the DNC were all over her for a long time, there is no way there would only be one photo.

stupid leafposter

It's an std scab, faggot. Like the one on your mom's dick.

What the fuck.

Nice try shill, now back to cricket patrol.

>her fucking throats

Humans only have one throat. And it isn't on our tongues. Nice try though.

Master narrative.

It makes it easier when we can identify a country as a perspective.

Meaning... Canada now has to cure homosexuality.

It's ok cause britbongs have to cure language, if thats even possible.

And then us americans have to cure cancer which everyone knows is impossible so thats why we get fat and play vidya.

>bombarded with questions
>hasn't answered a question in almost a year.

didnt answer the question. Why arent there any other pictures? theres loads of cameras on her at many angles, so why is this the only one?

explain it or admit you are wrong.

there is nothing wrong with being homosexual

>her throat starts in the middle of her tongue

We already know that Hillary is paying ''internet trolls''.

Maybe it's just easier to buy them in Canada because of Trudeau?

These people are obviously not genuine. They lie. They shitpost. When you call them out they double down on the lie. It's all on purpose. You simply have to figure out who is paying them.

It's like an android that got stuck in a loop

Syphilis causes dementia, like we see in Bill Clinton.
The demented are unfit to hold the launch codes and nuclear football.
/campaign

>Show me another picture of this so called hole

I don't collect pictures of hilldawg with her mouth open, pervert.

Someone do me a favor and make this into one of those gifs that distorts over time, like this. Please and thank you

Why do you care so much leaf?

Bill is obviously further along, and his health absolutely confirms syphilis.

>A payment of 0.12USD has been credited to your PayPal account.

Answer my question first, that is, if you can.

Bitch has herpes. Why are you covering it up?

hes just tired holy shit

Jesus, look at how obsessed this leaf is with defending Hillary's tongue hole. Autistic as fuck.

I like Gary Busey

prove it by showing just one more photo. you cant though.

There are several caps that show it. This is the one that got settled on.
Now go run back to the DNC and sperg out about it in your safespace.

Several caps? Care to prove it? Provide source?

If you can't prove it, then you are just speculating.

That image is so EXPLOITABLE even without the throat. It also looks creepy af, something really dark and sinister is there.

>prove it by showing proof
>these proofs mean nothing
wew

I heard Hillary raised her shill budget to 6million(oyvey) or something. Expect more threads like these in the future

No I don't care about this topic at all, I couldn't care less. I just want to know why you care

>allow me a minute to move the goalposts
shill faggot b t f o

Sure thing, kikelord.
Bill's mind is turning to mush before our eyes. I guess being a degenerate sodomite has come back to haunt him.

I asked for another picture showing this hole. None were posted. What are you talking about?

Leaf posters are GOING FUCKING NUTS trying to discredit the syphilis angle.

Guy's, we got something big.

Big surprise, Hillary doesn't have 10 different pictures of her tongue from the year 2016 to choose from.

So you're right, we can't find another recent picture of her tongue. We only have this one... this very obvious one.

Counter-challenge: Find another picture of her tongue from the last 3 months that DOESN'T have that hole. You can't.

Since only ONE picture of her tongue exists from this time period, and since it CLEARLY shows a big hole, we only need ONE picture to prove that her tongue has a big fucking hole in it. You're an idiot.

Checkmate.

>It also looks creepy af, something really dark and sinister is there.

>The Witch or Devil's mark was believed to be the permanent marking of the Devil on his initiates to seal their obedience and service to him. He created the mark by raking his claw across their flesh, or by making a blue or red brand using a hot iron. Sometimes, the mark was believed to have been left by the Devil licking the individual. The Devil was thought to mark the individual at the end of nocturnal initiation rites.

I wonder why Hillary shills like to use leaf proxies as their main shilling proxy

>haha you thought you scored that goal too bad i moved the net to a different location and your previous point is now invalidated because it wasn't scored in the present location of the net
the shills are scared. are they specifically told to Correct the Record on any health issues shillary has?

They were posted in the original thread, go check the archive. Yours if you like, or ours, whatever is easier, Pinkerton cocksucker.