Doesn't give a shit about Max unless he dresses up like the singer she has a crush on...

>doesn't give a shit about Max unless he dresses up like the singer she has a crush on, cause a mess at school and get in trouble for it
>doesn't give a shit about Max unless he tells his dad to fuck off, sneak in a concert, causes one of the workers to smash into a giant screen that probably kills him and jumps on stage with the singer
Why are we supposed to root for this whore again?

Why would you think we're supposed to root for her?

She's Max's prize, he did the thing and wins her pussy as a result

She wasn't even in the sequel

>rooting for the whore
???

You root for the guy to get their end goal.

>beta faggot mad men have to improve themselves to get women

Kill yourself, OP.

>have to
Just rape her?

>furfag
get out

>99% human
>furfag

You get out.

This user is seeing Eye2Eye

>bumping your own shitty furfag spam thread
MODS

Not my thread, dickface.

Because he was a retard and she was out of his league..?

Get in the fuckin' robot, son. HYUCK!!

Yea she was, but only a small cameo
Max passed by her during one of the skateboard scenes

no
NO

I had such a big crush on her when I was a kid. Same with Kairi from Kingdom Hearts. Actually didn't play the game until much later, my crush was only from the box art. She's so fucking cute in that box art, literal perfection for a young boy

The time has come user

How much of a disgrace to his parents is he?

You tell me user, you tell me

when the creator warns you abut something you should probably take his word for it

I may be recalling incorrectly but do you even get to know her prior to Max acting out to get her attention?

I will admit shes a bitch for saying she'd just find "someone else" when max can't show up to the party.

typical roastie logic.

I think we're introduced to her and her nerdy friend before. Also a scene where she and max get eyecontact if I remember, pretty obvious they were crushing before he tried to impress her.

FPBP

I like how they condition you even in a children movie that it's the male who needs to work his ass off while the female just sits there and does nothing, but complain.

Like it or not, that's how the world works.

That dog...

Why shouldn't Max have to prove himself? Its establish early on that he is a fucking loser. Clearly she has looks going for him while Max has literally zero things going on, and has goofy buck teeth.

These two understood that they were in the same class and instantly connected once they bumped into each other without either having to do inane bullshit to please the other. Max wanted a woman out of his league so he proceeded to task to impress her. Dog girl had no reason why to lower her standards but still gave him a shot, not much more you can ask.

>cool guy with a trendy 90s haircut
>literal dork with braces

Female bias much?

Guaranteed this guy posts these pics in fur threads on Sup Forums and /trash/

>Maa-aaax~
No boner, bad!

Max creampied her and moved on.

damn...

>pot belly
>sandals with plain white t shirt
>manlet

He dressed like a manchild and was also a tech nerd. Sespite his punk hairdo, nobody else seemed to share his style so as far as the high school hierarchy is concern he was clearly on the outside end. He seemed like a cool guy but he really is more friend material.

Stacy seemed to be popular in that kind of group.

She was BFF with an attractive girl.

What if I do?

Women surround themselves with inferior looking girl friends to make themselves feel better and appear more attractive to the male, so this was spot on as well.

This.
She was as spaghetti to him as he was around her.
Max just needed a gesture to get her, but being young and naive he went overboard.

Then you are in fact a furfag and should in fact vacate Sup Forums, or, even better, the mortal coil

>she's too human to make you a furfag!
>posts her fur threads proving himself wrong

Are you normally this retarded or?

Do you feel threatened by my presence?

In as much as some autistic (probably overweight) dogfucker can intimidate me. More just mildly annoyed, which I suppose is a big aceivement in your quest for attention

Who cares? The beret bitch from teh sequel is where it's at anyway.

We haven't even reached peak rustling

Ms. Marpole is better.

Meh. Looks too much like a dog.

Dogs don't dance like that.

Kek

Pretty sure he'd be that pothead/drug dealer in the school. Max quickly befriended him to get those sweet friend discount prices

Not subtle enough, furfag.

Better version.

This.

How does he do it?

You are literally retards if you believe this.

Nice.

jesus chrisp

I don't know if that really counts as improving yourself, Max was still fundamentally the same person as he was at the start of the movie, he just got into a bunch of wacky scenarios and came out on top through luck

Jesus Christ can't save you user, nothing can

>Max
>beta loser
>Thinks he has a chance with a hottie

This movie is unrealistic.

Why do animators always make anthro characters so sexy?

These two grow up to be 10s. Best couple.

It's all part of their scheme to exterminate the white race.

What's with the rusted lockers behind them? Were they doing a Silent Hill crossover?

This
Fuckin joos

>le tricky reverse psychology jew
The only religions that lack anthropomorphic characters are the semitic ones. Quite the (((coincidence))).

These movies are full of boners.

Yo Staceyy!
Talk to me talk to me talk to me babayyy