Without resorting to racism, explain why you dislike burkas and headscarves

Without resorting to racism, explain why you dislike burkas and headscarves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2oIRIAYHf0
plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/
reuters.com/article/us-muslimwomen-europe-virginity-idUSL2532025120070430
islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=1445
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you move to a new country you accept and take part in the cultural values of the land you move to.
In language and dress.
To ignore that is to say "You're good enough to let me be here and often pay for me and my family but you're not good enough for me to give any respect back"

They objectify women as sex objects to be covered.

Unfasionable

Security nightmare; can conceal suicide belts and weapons easily.

Muslims wear the hijab to cover the fact they're damaged goods with repaired hymens.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2oIRIAYHf0

plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/

>Hymenoplasty has been practiced for decades in the Middle East and ... is becoming more common among women of Muslim origin who live in the West

reuters.com/article/us-muslimwomen-europe-virginity-idUSL2532025120070430

>Muslim women in France regain virginity in clinics

islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=1445

> thanks to hymenoplasty, the Muslim male can get his constant virgins on earth - though these ones get old and menstruate

Google *muslim hymenoplasty*

See pic

They show you how pathetic women are to embrace being covered with the burka and other women being covered with the burka, and then it's only when they have freedoms like in western countries they begin to feel "oppressed" for whatever reason they can think of

>racism
Shitty bait, fastfood.

They're highly flammable and dangerous.

They're ugly, all Burqas make girls look like that blue bitch from fifth element with none of the face and all of the nomadic camel inbred facial symmetry.

Im not attracted to spoopy ghosts

Islam is a religion which is designed in order to control populations. Headscarves are part of that. I am opposed to social control in any form.

I can't tell if the woman looks like this

or THIS

Because mudslimes wear them

Islam isn't a race so that isn't racist checkmate faggot

when you have 1% muslim their stage of cultural jihad is with semi-assimilation. The hive mind of islam morphs into the next stage of jihad as their population grows.

its part of islam

>racism

islam is not a race

They're extremely suspicious looking since you can't see shit or be sure of anything

Police has always made sure suspicious characters stop being suspicious, this shouldn't be an exception

Nigger

you're a fucking nigger

they're too sexy, everyone wants to fuck them
>pic
>kill dump marry?

Because I won't be able to identify them in case of a crime.

It's the same reason I don't like people walking into stores with masks.

>average
Wow, guy you must be ryan gosling. What's it like banging models and actresses?

>desert culture
>men get white robes women get black robes
this isn't fucking rocket science it's designed as punishment

kill 2
dump 1
marry 3

kill kill kill

Are those ring wraiths?

Explain why you think racism is bad, first.

"Goat fucker" isn't a race.

kill kill kill

Because Halloween is only one time a year. If people want to dress like black ghosts, then I can make fun of them.

Culture and behavior go hand in hand. Why does the Muslim world require women to cover themselves up to such an insane degree in the first place? Probably because the men in this culture can't control themselves and would otherwise rape everything with a hole.

Stories like the one in your pic are practically common place. Arabic law has this really stupid clause that allows families of the victim to "forgive" the criminal and free him of charges.

This is used by many wealthy folks to continue their corruption as they can easily bribe/threaten families to drop all charges. Arabic culture literally worships corruption and cowardice.

Name this morning talk show.

cuz i'm a creeper and want to stare at tits and asses all day

anyone have any good videos on muslims getting btfo on religious debates?

She is average looking for a Finn.. and I am a manlet in a country with one of the tallest populations on earth. So I never bang anyone.

>Without resorting to racism, explain why you don't like a specific group of people hiding all of their women behind curtains

that's good ausbro, i like it

Because it is an insult to men; it implies we are some sort of uncontrollable sex beast that can't restrain our urges at the sight of female hair. That might be true in durka-durka land but not generally speaking of western men.

It is inherently oppressive of women, but restricting appearance. Believing woman when they say that wear it by choice is like listening to an abused wife tell a policeman he loves her really.

It represents a rejection and refusal to abide by our societal norms, and by extension our wider culture. It represents allegiance to an enemy invader culture.

Simple identification measures. There could be a bomb belt under there or a rifle.

It's an unecessary risk, because - and that's where racism comes back into play - these fucking sandniggers shouldn't be in my country to begin with.

>average

nig

THE NINE ARE ABROAD!

FIRE! FOES!

>They objectify women as sex objects to be covered.
Straya know what's up.

By enabling this kind of behavior, they're enabling and glorifying islamic misogyny, then the same people who do this unironically complain about silly sexualization in video games or comics like the good retards they are, it's pathetic. Also, walking like that in a country with a totally different culture where people don't dress in trash bags is just like spitting on the culture that is giving you refuge, you're actively damaging that country and its society, because you're a pathetic and ungrateful attention whore.

Because it conceals identity, which is a crime in America. This is why you can't wear masks in public or in government photos.

>B-but muh religion

Obey the law of the land or leave.

>explain why you dislike burkas and headscarves.
repugnant fashion.

She is average in Finland. You see prettier women no matter where you go. Here is above average.

Conceals thd facial features of the person wearing them, preventing you from being able to positively identify them.

Same reason I don't like people who wear ski masks and balacavas to the bank in the middle of summer.

Identity concealment is a crime.

Not showing your face when talking to someone is rude.

Childhood memories.

But 'muh religion says I can because I am a sandnigger' and 'muh sharia law is the only true law, everyone must respect this.'

its how they hide their bomb vests

Look at that fucking snout and face as round as a potatoe, fuck.

Kill already

Well put

But sandniggers can't control themselves. They rape unburka'd women.

>The hive mind of islam morphs into the next stage of jihad as their population grows.

Jesus... you guys are really crazy you know that? How can you really say that the entire ideology is a hive mind - is the entire ideology of Christianity a hive mind? You see the key is that all of these Muslims are just people - hunans like you or me. They intepret things differe tly, and have to balance their faith with their life. Some are bad people, but 97% are good

the you must be slow because the average gril would still look thin under a sheet while the 2nd thing would look like stay puft marshmallow man under a sheet

Nigger

I hate Islam.
People who wear them are Islamic.
Islam isn't a race.

rape
rape
rape

Soon they will be rape magnets, wear a burka get raped..soon

>black ghosts
jigga BOO

these fuckers wanted to be able to take their id picture with that on.

I LOVE headscarves and think they are beautiful, but I think burkas make it hard to talk to people. So much of relating to others is looking at their face, and the face veil kind of gets in the way (as its supposed to).

I do think its their right to wear it but I would never wear one for myself. I guess it can be cool and liberating in that secret society way though, the same way wearing any mask is liberating.

SouthAfricaForTrump

Not if they are wearing the stuff seen in OP. Tell me which one of them, if any, are fat?

Fuck off leaf

Because Islam is a shit religion with orwellian outcome. The burka is part of the resocialization process that's supposed to keep people obedient.

I know 1984 is thrown around a lot these days, but it's actually funny to spot the parallels between Oceania and a radical islamic state like saudi arabia.

the burka is pretty much like the red sleeve worn by the youth league against sexuality.

Because it's something different from what I view as normal behavior and it makes me uncomfortable.

You are different so therefore I am wary of you as a person.

Here are ten good reasons.

1. It's illegal in some countries to completely mask yourself, so even if it's part of their culture, they can hide anything under those rags.

2.They're being oppressed by their own rules
Even if they claim they're doing it because they want to, it's only because they''ve been raised to think that way.

3. They want people to trust them, but they're not even willing/allowed to wear normal clothes to gain it

4. Many of them think they're above western women, because they've been taught that women who show skin are whores that try to seduce men. Somehow they believe this.

5. It's something they claim to have chosen themselves, yet they admit their husbands/parents hit them for not wearing it.

6. It makes them all look the same, so you can't even recognize them without hearing their voice.

7. It's super hard to see them at night

8. They even have burkha swimming suits now. It's offensive to me that they're given special privileges at the local swimming baths/pools

9. It looks stupid, like a ninja nun or something.

10. It's a often a hot garb so it causes them to sweat alot, therefore they hide the smell with disgusting amounts of perfumes.

because this guy is a nigger

To they hate their own countries so much maybe they should have stayed there.

I more dislike the idea of people being forced to wear them. If you wake up in the morning and decide that you want to dress that way its fine, if you dress that way because the religious police will beat you if they catch you wearing jeans and a t-shirt thats not okay.

Agressive Ideals, Primitive concept of the world, and fanatically religious, just like the 1300's of Europe.
And they keep their eyes and ears shut. Just their voices are open and in demand of their way of life back even after they flee from their homelands.

This just proves that some pieces of human culture just serves to became memories and in todays world should be erradicated.

Because sithlords are spooky.

Because they are just plain ugly and inhuman.

Top kek user

I don't hate burkas and headscarves, I hate the people wearing them.

they look retarded

I dont

Its my fetish actually

Islam isnt a race.

Masks practically everything you should know of a person and their intentions.
Prejudice works, and it works well.

>without resorting to racism
Sure, I disagree with the religion.

i can't abide those Jawas - disgusting creatures

>Its my fetish actually

You south east asian nigger

sage goes in all fields

The wall just got ten feet higher!

Because it's the truth. Islam is about subjugation the entire religion is you are a SLAVE to god. Rub the fog from your eyes m8 even fucking BUDDHISTS ARE FIGHTING THEM

What's wrong with having only one post?

>file name

They are offensive to 100% of the human race.

>women cannot show skin ever because they are just seen as sex symbols who will be adulterers for doing so

>men cannot not rape people

Nigger

What?

Islam is cancer.
Burkas and hijabs are an extention of islam.
Burkas and hijabs are cancer.

I like this post but I don't know if I actually like it or I like a fellow aquafreshpost

Exactly we in the west are not a bunch of sandniggers.