Maybe she won't be that bad, guys!

Maybe she won't be that bad, guys!

Kek disagrees

Well... what's the worst that could happen?

Who cares about some stupid pepe

guess we'll never find out because she's a fucking nigger.

boner shrinker.

>8 years of Obama
>whole arab world falls apart (except Saudi Arabia)
>niggers in the US riot all year long

yes goyim, what could happen with some warmonger liker her as president?

Depends on what you mean by bad

I don't believe for a second she's as sjw as she claims to be , i think she's more right wing than obama and she says what she says to pander to the dumb masses .

She might on the other side provoke russia into a new cold war if not a legit war or start making new laws to make sure she has as much power as possible and no opposition

she´s not christian enough. In fact, I wouldnt be surprised if she´s an atheist.

Well we'll certainly have plenty of happenings to keep us entertained

Waste and the Uae are fine same as the whole original Arab land except for tendon Morocco Algeria are fine too

Qatar*

what , she will give the Russians the rest of our uranium deposits?

What happened?

What the fuck is with the shill and slide threads

This is getting ridiculous
Is this because CTR got 6mln in funding just now? Its literally impossible to find good threads

Trump or civil war.
And it won't be us starting it either.

Or a demon worshiper. Or even worse, a secret jew.

I've had this weird, empty feeling inside me since she was nominated. I made fun of Bernie supporters together with the rest of Sup Forums and thought they were retarded for thinking he had a chance but I guess somewhere deep inside me I refused to aknowledge what the actual consequence would be. She's a fucking terrible candidate and while Trump is terrible too, at least there's very little chance he's start a fucking war against Russia.

But maybe it won't be that bad. If she's not insane enough to start WW3, worst she can do is bomb some more sandnigger nations and considering her low popularity, maybe it will finally make people realize how full of shit the Democrats are. In a way, Obama was a lot more dangerous than her because he had charisma and was great at making people fall for his lies.

TRUMP DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE MIDDLE CLASS

>Bloomberg, koch, soros, Rockefeller, bush, Rothchilds agree

TRUMP PLAYS ON FEAR!

>do you really want him with the nuclear weapons we currently control?

TRUMP IS A DEMOGOUGE!

>OMG MICHELLE OBAMA OMG

TRUMP IS A RACIST!

>lol stupid white men voting for trump

GUYS TRUMP IS FRIENDS WITH PUTIN!

>Clinton foundation is in the pocket of over 10 countries

WE SHOULD WANT TO FIGHT PUTIN!

>no more war!

Martial law sounds good famalam, just fuck my rights up.

A nuclear bomb PEPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever happened to the whole "talk to your enemies" policy we had when we were making deals with Middle East countries?

I trust grandmas to bake cookies,knit sweaters and complain about grandpas drinking habits. Not to run a country.

Kill yourself you fat motherfucking piece of shit.

Possibly dog shit tastes like chocolate, but I'm not finding out.

Really makes you think..