nice girls, nice places....

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2856359
youtube.com/watch?v=uNgt7U9QrFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America is way overrated desu

This. I would rather live in Russia or Australia.

>nice girls
what did he mean by this

come to North Carolina!

>Australia
O-okay...

>Russia
Are you sure lol

>Implying Australia and Russia are bad.

usa food is repulsive

if by "nice" you mean psychotic thots. then yes. yes they are.

Fake post
This country absolutely fucking sucks compared to other countries in the west

治安悪い国には行きたくない・・・
I don't go to the USA
でも、英語話せるようになるならいいやww
I wanna became English to use

Australia has its flaws but is okay.

Even Russians don't want to live in Russia.

あれ?
I wanna use English to became.
やっぱ英語難しいわ
I feel very difficult English to learn.

I once saw a pinoy Canadian get reduced to tears by a japanese exchange student, bc the jap told him he'd never be Japanese.

I think there are probably loads of people who want to be japanese for the same reasons you listed

>Nice people
>Nice places
>Nice girls
>Nice food
America has none of these things

Nah lad, America's a scam. Australia is the promised land. It's Britain if Britain wasn't a tiny shit island way past it's golden age, wasn't off the coast of a continent of cunts and if it actually had nice weather. Every Englishman goes to sleep fantasising about the Australian Dream. This is fact.

>every poorfag in England

Fixed

At least our train stations aren't riddled with homeless Syrians

I will trade with jap, give me jap girl

38% obese

>nice girls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No such thing as a rich Englishman.

Reminds me of a recent study by the Bank of Italy that concluded the same thing.

It compared incomes by family names in Florence in 1427 and 2011: the rich stayed rich, the poor didn't move up.

Here's the paper btw:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2856359

>the rich stayed rich, the poor didn't move up.
That's capitalism for you.

>That's capitalism for you.

My grandfather was born in Winnipeg in Manitoba. His family was so poor that he had chronic feet problems because they couldn't keep buying him new shoes when he hit his growth spurts. Hammer toe his entire life. Slept on an army surplus cot in the kitchen of the apartment until he moved out. He emigrated to America, wound up as a college professor after school, and retired with a ranch house in Colorado that is now worth like $1,500,000, and a boat collection.

Poor people are poor because
1.) They have kids before they're ready for kids.
2.) They have substance abuse issues (which is their own fault).
3.) They're just stupid and make poor spending choices.

>Nice people, nice foods,
>nice girls, nice places....
>>nice girls,

One of these arent like the other.

would you prefer homeless tatars and Caucasus muslims?

I wish I were Namibian

You don't want to be American. You want to be RICH American. The poor there live worse than those in 3rd world countries.

>Japanese are intelligent
>they struggle with fucking English of all languages
do NOT come to my country

Fuck that, I hate hot weather

Only places I would ever even consider living
1. Australia
2. New Zealand
3. England (yes, not scotland or wales)
4. Canada
5. Any english speaking Caribbean island
POWER GAP
6. Western European Countries/Scandinavia
MASSIVE POWER GAP
9999. Anywhere else.

But seriously USA is overrated, there's a giant amount of shit to be found once you leave the nice cities and suburbs. if you moved from Tokyo to rural alabama you'd wanna kys yourself.

>3. England (yes, not scotland or wales)

From my knowledge wales is extremely rural, and scotland just seems depressing from everything I hear.

I like the countryside

>not Poland

In my mind Poland is perpetually grey commie blocks and muggers make up 80% of the population

I do too as a place to get away every now and then. Maybe I just misunderstand wales and scotland. I'm picturing hours of driving in a single lane road having to wait for sheepherders to move, only to get to a rural "town" that is literally just a general store and post office. I'm originally from rural long island, but its like 5 minute drive to the nearest town that has 50+ businesses and active bars and restaurants. I image wales as just being like rural kansas with more rain.

absolutely not my polish grandparents never bothered to learn english after coming here and they were weird as fuck. I don't trust like that

Grey commieblocks are here, but there is a bigger choice on housing you know

As for muggers, we have petty crime like your country has too. Per homicide rates I think we're way above the UK but I'd have to look up statistics, from my subjective view, it's comfy here.

That's the most American thing I read in a long why
And that is not a complement if I have to be honest with you

*in a long while

the grass is always greener somewhere else
except australia and socal because everything's on fire there

>I'm picturing hours of driving in a single lane road having to wait for sheepherders to move, only to get to a rural "town" that is literally just a general store and post office

stop you're making me daydream

I know it's not like that, just makes me wonder why the fuck so many Poles are desperate to get into other Eu countries

You do not ever want to com here...

LA CREATURA spawn here. I know this to be true.

for... I AM, La Creatura..!

So I should like to move to somewhere that my grandparents left, but still brought their soviet ways, showing how deeply ingrained it is in the polish psyche. Maybe its just cause they were fucking old as hell, but unless poland has done a complete 360. I don't see the point in considering it a nice place, i'd have to visit

chi

who is going to Poland? kek

I guess rural Uk sounds kinda nice. It seem comfy when you greentext it. Rural here is like, hundreds of miles of flat corn fields. Blisteringly hot in summer, and freezing cold in winter.

My state exactly.

Because the UK is so small in comparison, Rural areas look more like this

You're always near a bit of civilisation, which can be good and bad

I wouldn't live abroad. Brazil would be more respected the way it is if the journalists didn't love to show all our shit manners and crimes with pride. Maybe people here would be less attention whores and there wouldn't be any kind of inferiority complex and obsession for the recognizing of ""europeans"" for people that want to feel wh*te. we could be much better than this. there's shit everywhere, here is the only country where it's shown without shame.

Calm down Kojima

Money, that's all. People waited 15 years to upgrade from Zimbabwe tier to Spain tier and are not willing to wait another 15 - 25 years to upgrade from Spain tier to East Germany tier.

Everyone here knows a few people personally who are or were UK immigrants. In recent 3 years however I noticed a change in that some people returned saying that money alone was not worth it - "it" being working real hard doing shit jobs, living in crowded containers, just because pound is several times stronger than złoty

Apart from that emigration is fashionable. I want to try it myself. Maybe I'll try Erasmus or EVS... I have good job here so idk.

>I will judge the mentality of a 36 million European country based on two senile emigrants living in fucking US of A
I fail to find insults to properly describe your appalling atitude

Hopefully not you guys.

>I wanna be American
Anyone can be American so you can become one if your try

>anecdotes = data
Clearly you fall under
>3.) They're just stupid

You dont want to be an american. High cost of living, low as fuck wages, debt slavery. Dont fall for the american dream meme

*tries*

shit it didn't work

Illinois mentioned

What is frightening me most is your lack of universal tax-paid healthcare, gun violence, Balkanised administration (with its own laws) and such

I mean I laughed at universal healthcare until I almost got pneumonia. Paid small money for antibiotics, but didn't spend a coin on hospital out of my immediate pocket when there was need

You have to put some work into it like any dream. I would suggest contacting an American embassy.

Wages weren't always necessarily low. They stagnated since 1970. In my opinion the Immigration Act of 1965 allowing shitskins into the country precipitated our stagnation

Back when you saw a brown manlet in Texas, you could boot his ass back to Mexico without being called racist because everyone else living in Texas was white. Today? No. The Act of 1965 ruined our chances at having a sane illegal immigration policy. It's duck season now.

I hate being American

David Bowie pls, don't you have somewhere to die of cancer or something

where is the fat and stupid thread??

Want to hear a joke about poles?

>Caribbean countries rather than Western Yurop

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=uNgt7U9QrFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

>live in Jamaica
>blacks but they speak a rudimentary form of English

>live in Paris
>blacks but they don't speak English

I can understand why he ranked them that way.

>Wales and Scotland
>hours of driving

>you will never homestead in the house your family has owned since colonial times
>you will never marry your first cousin and invite the whole family
>you will never play banjo with the mates on the porch of your home

I was thinking more Bahamas, BVI, USVI,, Barbados when I posted that.

>I wanna be American
じゃあ死ね

Lol, you've got two things that are sorta contradictory there bud.

>you will never marry your first cousin and invite the whole family
>you will never play banjo with the mates on the porch of your home
Hillbillies of WV, Tennessee, etc
>you will never homestead in the house your family has owned since colonial times
New England
They couldn't be further culturally and still be in the same country.

IDK how big uk is.

When I was like 14 I actually went through a dixieboo phase where I wanted to play the Banjo and live in South US

>flag
Anyway it depends who you ask, everybody either thinks we're the best country in the world or worst

>wanting to experience Jamaican housing, Jamaican law and order, Jamaican wages, Jamaican hospitals, Jamaican roads, etc.

Nice opinion. Also nice "Paris is black hurrrr" meme.

The south is poorly represented in the media. Banjo and typical barefoot hillbilly shit is actually this area. Excluding like the top third of that green portion.

The traditional south is very different culturally.

Most of these places can turn into a lawless shithole real fast. See the full week of looting in the oh-so-glitzy St. Martin, with zero policeman in sight, when the latest hurricane hit the island.

>dixieboo
HAHAHA WTF NIGGA

what goes on in Ohio

People think France is overrated, but it actually is the most underrated country on earth, because our actual, real-life strengths are not even rated in the first place.

Want to hear a joke about Americans? :DD

I would love to hear your real life strengths

They're fat, stupid and 56% white.

Hmmm, just thinking of stereotypes. Has some cities, former rustbelt so in the process of rebuilding. Obsession with american football not even matched by the south. It is a swing state in terms of voting. It has a huge population people would be able to easily associate a cultural identity to many states with much smaller populations.

saint martin is dutch and french

Why did we deploy royal marines at that riot then

>Banjo
youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po
You in an alternate life lol. But its a good thing you got over that, because I've passed through these people. They unironically treat people like garbage and the local sheriffs will pull you over just to ask what a "city-slicker is doing round these parts". Cigarettes are like 3 dollars a pack though.

Because the dutch and french never want to clean up their own mess? Why would they if they know you'll do it for them

I’ll show you my real life strength if you want bby;)

damn continentals

nothing at all

Does Ohio exist in a perpetual vacuum of nothingness

>there's like a 4-hour drive to go from the best mountains in Western Europe to its best beaches
>generally the absolute best of what Europe offers is here, without the flaws (no ugly poverty, no terrible climate, no lack of cultural and entertainment options, etc.)
>many climates + all kinds of cultures and phenotypes (not talking about immigrants) in a small patch of land
>top-class but inexpensive infrastructure

Stuff like that?

sounds comfy

Strangely it is a state that influences the country greatly through population and voting, but nobody knows what goes on there really. Most of its bordering states have some cultural identity, but zero influence in comparison.

South Carolina is what you want, this is coming from a new yorker

It's not, alot of these rust belt states are in a state of transition and are the opposite of comfy.