What does Sup Forums think about this mudslime?

What does Sup Forums think about this mudslime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1z_Ze_BjGtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same as I do about other muzzies: fuck all

Pick artists are for faggots

He should be a survivor in future eugenics.
All human races are pretty sad desu, only a minority are cool.

he is not a muslim

no matter how much Ramz claims he's Persian/Armenian and therefore 'white', he will always be a wog, and I think he admits to being an outsider to white Americans anyways

overall he's definitely pro-white however, so people shouldn't shun him. He will name the Jew without hesitation while guys like Alex Jones never dare to even hint at it

His 'style' is ridiculously high risk for what you're getting, pussy at the end of the day

It works on wasted girls and he talks about some of his conquests in detail but the average guy could get into so much trouble if you tried that in your hometown.

But then again pulling abroad is always easier anyway so don't need most pick up stuff. They love the accent

guys like roosh, Gavin, Joe Roidgan and other anti-egalitarians and "pick up artists" are aboslute degnereates but are useful for the cause, use them, and let them attack out enemy but we shouldn idenitfy with people with such low morals

youtu.be/1z_Ze_BjGtY

US Muslims are much cooler than ours, maybe because we are too tolerant

yeah especially for guys like Gavin/Joe/Milo who are zionist race mixers

but did u know that Roosh has lately adopted the same stance as Sam Hyde on girls, saying that they should live with their fathers and remain virgins until marriage. in fact if Roosh was white he'd be almost the same guy as Sam

>the same stance as Sam Hyde on girls, saying that they should live with their fathers and remain virgins until marriage

When has sammy said that? I know he is a tranny loving degenerate but he he is intelligent enough to realize that pre-marital chastity is cruicial for society

Gavin and Milo are pure reprobate type degenerates. Rogan and Sammy still have some goodneess left in them.

yeah man he just drops bomb after bomb in the KickstarterTV series (there's a torrent somewhere)

and at one point he gets to the failure of modern marriages, and how women ruin themselves in their 20s hopping from bf to bf, and the most valuable thing they can really bring to a marriage is their virginity. he just says what other comedians would be terrified to speak about

based

needs to be sent far away

pol loves them, very based people.

Roosh is a hairy man

He is slowly but surely evolving into a finnish member of parliament

He's cooler than you Ahmed.

>Why won't people believe 100% like me! It's unfair I say!

@rooshv is God tier for sure. He just needs to be further redpilled into our world.

>defending a BBC enthusiast, a guy who shoves dildos up his ass on cam, and Joe Rogains
:(

He literally said he's ok with them, but won't identify with them. Learn to read, Tyquandrius.

I all for using the alt right degenerates, but not using them as a standard and keeping in mind all the time that despite they fight for us they are still degenerates.

get rekt

>Degenerate

>A person who's opinion isn't my opinion.

No, just the fuck up.

He called them degenerates, that's not being okay with someone, that's an insult. Learn to read 12-year-old. That's MY line.

>>Degenerate
>>A person who's opinion isn't my opinion.

wew lad, 2nd straw in a row.

A degenerate is a person who puts dildo up his as on live TV and brags about how many stds he got (=Gavin) and a person who is a racemix homo (=Milo). both of them are usefull but degenerates, what dont you understand?

Because you have no clear, precise and objective definition of what a degenerate is.

Okay, try this on for size. YOU are a degenerate. Yup, you're a degenerate.

Hea half armo you retard