Fallout - New Vegas - All Roads storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Chance's_grave
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Chance's_knife
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Tribal_village
getcomics.info/other-comics/fallout-new-vegas-all-roads/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like how they went back to the classic Vault Boy look.

A Vault Boy cartoon could be nice

Fallout needs more comics. But I want something more action-packed, not the slow decompressed style that everybody does now. Something like the Doom comic with more plot.

>Implying New Vegas is ever that bright an active looking.

I read this and >no ghouls
fuck off

Anything they could write would have more plot than the Doom comic, but I agree with you.

Pretty decent creatures. excerpt for Roy Phillips in 3 and those feral.

ah the Khans

a pity The Vault Dweller wasn't more thorough with his genocide.

someone didn't mod their game.

This was probably written based off early scripts for the game, back when Vegas was one big area and didn't have gates separating it

I wish we'd seen half this much character from Benny in the game.

GAMEBRYO

That is one crowded ass street

It always confused me how they Rat-Packified a bunch of tribals. Did they show them old gangster movies? Did they start a cult based around old gangsters?

Sure is high and mighty for a guy who was punched to death in his hotel room by some random bitch he shot.

delivered suits and wingtip shoes, presumably music and TV shows followed. Mr. House wanted old vegas back so he created it.

Well the Courier was not what you would call normal.

Or sane...Or human even.

The end thanks for reading

this page just made me reinstall

A good short comic

they could do more with the Fallout universe

Very nice, thank you

House said "you dress and act like this and I'll let you live a life of luxury". Benny and the other leaders thought it was a swell deal so they decided to act the part while keeping their true nature's hidden from House

>There are people browsing Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who didn't genocide the Khans and the Fiends.

they could but Bethesda has the license now and they can't even write a story that makes sense. Fallout 4 manages to make Fallout 3's main plot look sensible.

>there will never be a new Fallout game that's this lively or with this many unique NPC's

Fuck.

thanks for the dump though.

You welcome user glad.

I'd like to see one about the origins of the leaders in Fallout 4. See why they became the people they are. Ideally done in different styles, like Arthur's is drawn and written like a Nazi or 50s propaganda ad

Khan were cool this time around. And if you help them they fuck off to Idaho and build a real empire

I did not genocide the Khans. I needed Jack and Diane to supplement my drug habits, i could hardly craft all the drugs i needed myself.

The Fiends on the other hand had their grubby mitts filled with very valuable energy weaponry.

Well, Maxon clearly went on some kind of time traveling adventure.

Because there is no fucking way that face belongs to a twenty year old.

I thought the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. videos from Fallout 4 were neat.

It's the scars and beard. Outside of that, he has a pretty much wrinkle free face. I kind of liked is original design in the concept art but his current outfit is pretty damn cool.

underrated

They were rather neat.

If there's a want for a Fallout series, there's always Nuka Cola.

Benny also shanked the old leader who said "no".

It's part of a whole overarching theme where just about everyone you meet is dreaming of some lost glory of the old world. The NCR dreams of America; Ceasar dreams of Rome; House and Benny dream of Vegas, and all the dreams are converging on Hoover, "That old world wall".

I just hated how hypocritical the Khans were. Keep in mind they started off as literal raiders that terrorized the area that would become the NCR. Then after they got decimated and rebuilt in Vegas they started terrorizing NCR settlers which instigated a war between them. Then the NCR ended up decimating their camp where all the women and children were due to a lack of communication, which was seen as a major fuckup by a lot of the NCR citizens and military and they tried to offer reparations (which is saying something consider most other factions would just finish the job). Yet the Khans still acted like they were the victims and the NCR were evil. This might be coming from me being an NCRfag but the Khans really pissed me off.

He looked too much like M Bison in the concept art, his sweetass outfit fits better as the commander of a blimp and military officer

I'm a housefag and think the NCR are a complete fuckabout but no you're not wrong. They're assholes who never evolved past being filthy raiders. They got rekt because they're filthy raiders and because they're filthy raiders they're unwilling to settle down and become a functional society. If figure if they move to idaho they just become some other MC's problem until he genocides them.

so how old is this comic? did it came out before the game?

if so, are there easter eggs in the game I might have missed?

came packaged with the collector's edition.

so as old as the game itself.

It came out with the deluxe edition. I bought it and regret the entire purchase.

As old as New Vegas. Yes. and:

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Chance's_grave
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Chance's_knife
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Tribal_village

Well, you can find Chase`s grave in the game and if you dig it up you find his knife which is one of the best melee weapons in the game.

wow thats pretty cool

It is a very human thing.

Bad stuff that happens to you and yours is a tragedy, Bad stuff that happen to other people is an inconvenience.

But yes, they were a bunch of whining bullies and bandits.

That's really well put user. The DLCs also deal with a similar theme of "let go of the past". Pretty much the only guys not obsessed with the past are the Courier themselves, the Boomers, and Jacobstown

Finding it... no... that's not the hard part...
It's letting go.

Yup

I love this story
does anyone have a zippy?

Here user

getcomics.info/other-comics/fallout-new-vegas-all-roads/

He had that amount of character.

If he didn't flaunt it in front of you because he was more worried about the fact that "Holy Shit. You got shot in the face and survived. Please don't kill me."

As it stood he knew his days were numbered even if you failed to kill him.

You simply didn't matter to him and he didn't comprehend you could kill the shit out of him if you wanted.

Many thanks my dude!

De nada user

>there will never be a fallout game like new vegas ever gain

You can also find the map of Vegas they drew in the dirt seen in