WHISPERS ON THE CHANS
TELL THE TALE OF AN AUTIST GONE
DESOLATION
DEEEVASTAAATION
WHAT MESS WE MADE
WHEN IT ALL WENT WRONG

dat scrotum cut

NUUUUUUUUUCLEAR

Supposedly, according to some people an Kiwifarms, it isn't that bad.

H O W E V E R

I can't see Chris's hygiene helping his situation.

Don't worry, he'll start fingering it at some point trying to help it's development

I havent been keeping up with the latest chris news lately, did he remove his penis for a mangina or did he have a mangina under his balls? Im lost

The piercing in his taint appears to have become infected. Chris, on some level, thinks he's growing a bagina

AS I BECOME MORE PRESENT NOW
I CANT SEE THROUGH THE PAIN

I seriously hope he gets an infection and fucks off already

He just got his woman card

This is all women's fault. All they had to do was give him one pity fuck, just one and he never would've gone off the deep end like this.
Fucking women reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

reminder that chris chan recently pierced his taint to simulate a clit, the piercing got infected and is now an open wound. chris literally thinks he is growing a vaginer there and is allowing the open wound to fester, untreated

he'll be dead soon

That's the thing. It wouldn't be too concerning if Chris had a better diet, better hygiene, and wasn't so stupid to believe it actually is a vagina.

I'm thinking he stopped cleaning the area after removing the piercing and has been scratching it due to irritation.

>TPP has cut content
>chris chan has cut content

I don't want him to die

IF the autism kills him, It will probably kill me too

Would you have fucked him if you were a woman? How many fugly girls have you given pity fucks to?

He had sex with a prostitute

>tfw his reproductive system and urinary system will soon merge into one, using his wound as the sole exit location
>when it merges with his digestive system he will die

Thank you greatest ally

>fucking women
ew, gross

He wants to turn his asshole into a vagina

Spotted the homo

Now get the fuck out of Sup Forums

>having sex with another man is gay
Wow, insecure much?

Its only gay if your buttholes touch, everyone knows that, its like 6th grade basic sex ed knowledge.