Just saw this, ask me anything

Just saw this, ask me anything

Was it too similar to Captain America in execution?

Did you get your refund?

Not really. Better action scenes, but Gal's inexperience definitely shows in some parts

Did you fap?

Is that photoshop? She looks strong

I'm sorry

What's the falcon policy at the women only screenings? Does it also apply to the bird?

Does her armour have nipples on it? Looks like it from the pic.

rate gal's acting in this movie

Her action scenes were good (probably stunt double), but her accent and facial expressions kinda take away from certain scenes.

Did not notice them in the movie.

That's Photoshop. The muscle doesn't peak like that at all when flexed. It'd fly under the radar of normies though

There was no after-credit scene, I stayed until the end

How would you ranking it between DCEU films?

BvS , Man of Steel and SS?

How was Ares?

Idris Elba

WW > BvS > MoS >>>>>>>>>>>>> SS

wait what's SS?

Suicide Squad

oh yeah of course, I'm an idiot

It's only natural to forget everything about that train wreck.

Humans tend to forget painful memories. It's natural

How superior is it to the average Disney produced Marvel test shlock?

Sorry, I'm back home, was at the cinema.

Don't live in the US, was not gender restricted.

WW > MoS = BvS > SS
Honestly idk between MoS and BvS, they both had good scenes and bad, it's hard to rank both of them. WW is on a whole other level.

Can't say much because of spoilers, but I was worried for a while because he had no costume. However, when they revealed his armor it was very badass. I heard some critics didn't like the fight scene with him, but I thought it was cool.

It was much better imo. Though it lacked in some areas, overall it feels far more memorable than most Marvel movies, but I probably have some bias (I love DC).

Prepare to be disappointed. One of my few problems with the movie was that Ares's actor did not fit him at all.

>I love DC
We all do, don't get fooled by the shills. How would you rate it out of 10?

People haven't really internalized Suicide Squad as part of the DCU. It seemed irrelevant on the scope of all things.

I'm a DCEU fan and I hate that fucking thing. It's only good because the oscar BTFOs marvel so fucking hard

I'd probably give it an 8/10, but like I said I'm a huge DC fan, so maybe I'm a little biased. Never in the movie do I feel like I'm watching a BAD movie. There are moments that are lacking, but it never feels bad, like Suicide Squad.

That didn't stop me from buying the Suicide Squad extended cut and regretting it :(

In the last 20 minutes the movie LITERALLY turns into a video game.

David Thewlis was perfect, the fuck are you talking about.

I can't be disappointed if I don't give a fuck about this shit

YAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEN SLAAAAAAY

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE AND HER NAME IS DC

What's the body count? Does WW slaughter a lot of troops?

Eh idk I didn't like the moustache and the accent. When he was in full costume, I thought he was pretty cool.

Yeah that was kinda weird. She talks about how innocent people shouldn't die and tries to save as many lives as possible, but when she and her buddies are fighting Germans, I guess their lives don't matter? You don't see her killing so much, more of her team, but she does kill a few.

30$ for a shirt?

this is why killing faora was Snyder biggest mistake.

we could of had wonder-women and foara adventures

Hmmm an 8/10 from a huge DC fan who bought the extended cut of suicide squad most likely means WW is more likely around the 4-6/10 range. I think I'll pass.

No it's really not that bad. I'm not THAT biased, I bought Suicide Squad because I genuinely thought they would improve the movie, but they literally added 10 minutes of filler garbage.

Wonder Woman is on a whole other level compared to the rest of the DCEU, and I doubt even Justice League will be as good as it is.

You're really desperate, aren't you?

Jews

Capitalism*

I know I already replied, but I just have to say it more clearly: Suicide Squad was painful for me, especially as someone who likes most of the characters. I didn't enjoy a second of it.

Desperate for what? Honestly I went to see every DC flick in theaters but I'm not gonna see this one. Truth is I care just as much about WW as I do about Black Widow or any other female superhero. I'm just not interested. I don't love DC as much as this OP does and since the DCEU has been so underwhelming I have no reason to see this movie.

Did you cry?

No, I'm a big boy :)

shut up fatty i bet you can't even see your dick lol !

FUCK ALL OF YOU! Suicide Squad is miles better than BvS and I really want a sequel to it and don't care at all about Wonder Woman or Justice League or Batgirl

Yeah, like I said, Jews=Capitalism.

What is your thoughts on ishtar?

Kek, I can planche and do one arm chin ups.

Nice try.

What makes you think our Queen is dead? The Phantom Zone is a thing, you know.

soz for the late response, but i dont think she coming back.