“My name is Oliver Queen. For two years I was stranded on an island. The third year I went to Japan...

“My name is Oliver Queen. For two years I was stranded on an island. The third year I went to Japan. And the fourth year I went back to the island. And the fifth year I went to Russia and somehow got back on the island. But I had to survive. And even though I looked perfectly fine for four years, in my fifth year I grew a crazy beard and grew my hair out super long, even though it was buzzed and the end of my fourth year. And when I come back, I’m going to pretend I made no contact with the outside world even though I totally did. But I’ll eventually bring up my experiences with things that may seem out of the ordinary five years from when it happened, even though before I’ll pretend it’s totally out of the blue. Anyway, I had to survive and had to become something else.”

I would say they would have him slowly grow his hair in the last year, but that wouldn't be organic would it?

"I had to become Felicity's Boyfriend"

Tom. C'mon.

Hong Kong, not Japan.

Who's Tom? What's this meme?

>"I had to become Felicity's Boyfriend"
Truly Oli's life resembles a Greek tragedy.

Tom. C'mon.

My bad. I forgot. And figured in the people he was with were Japanese.

I feel so sorry for him. And now his big screen debut is going to tank, too.

I just want to stroke his beard and tell him everything is going to be okay.

they were japanese but I think they were exiled from japan or something I forget

Yeah. DESU the flashbacks should have stopped after season 2.

what type of finishing move would season 4 be? Rip off your opponents head and shit down their neck?

Nothing says that these four season flashbacks happened over four years.

the flashbacks I wanted to see the most were Ollie's time in Russia with the Bratva, now any desire for that has been killed off like Laurel Lance

Legit complaints about the show aside, that was actually something that makes sense. Why the fuck would you want 5 seasons' worth of flashbacks about Oliver running around the same shitty island?
Not to mention he's been saying ever since season 1 that he wasn't always on the island during the 5 years, he even referenced the return to starling city in an s1 episode.

Remember season 1 Sara?

Neigh.

At this point in the show, they might as well pull a Red Son and have him go to the island after season 5.

>After 5 years on a hellish island she fucking found me again. I need to become someone else.

I know people didn't like her, but I'd take Helena over Felicity in a heartbeat.

Your girlfriend runs in to steal the pin.

One: having a back and forth from the island is stupid and pointing it out doesnt magically make it better
Two: Ever think maybe we should have moved away from the flashback formula? Because its a crutch for the writers right now

I wonder what happened to her

Why she left the show

Caity Lotz looked nothing like her at all

Honestly, the flashback wigs were starting to look pretty goofy.

My guess is that the Russian mob business is going to happen offscreen (like his convo with Hal) and he's going to get whisked back to the island at the beginning of Season 5.

How are flashbacks going to work in season 6? Are they going to flashback to season 1?

I kind of agree.

Helena was mostly just wooden acting and making Huntress way too edgy.

Felicity is far worse because she's a really poorly written character. There isn't an actor in the world would could make that material work.

They can do flashbacks for 20 years.

There's no reason to assume that this years worth of flashbacks took more than a week or something.

Oh god it wont stop will it? The off the island stuff was retarded enough, but somehow they continue to make me not care even further. It adds NOTHING to what is happening in the present. They might as well show a flashback of Oliver wiping his ass with poison oak

They actually reference the timeline quite a bit, if you piece it together it pretty much comes out to one season=one year for both the flashbacks and the "present day"

They can start doing other people's past in the flashbacks for seasons 6 through 10.

But who?

Season 1 and 2 they kind of worked but I never cared for them too much. Season 3 was really, really pushing it and this past season there was 100% no reason for them to exist

You really have to guess?

My name in Grimm Shadow, and I'm going to take it to the limit. Hells yeah.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN ISNT IT?

They can do time travel now.

>Dig, when I said I was on the island for five years, you know I wasn't always on that island, but it wasn't five years, it was five hundred.
>five hundred? Really?
>Relatively from my perspective. Rip Hunter was involved, Felicity might be the messiah. It's complicated.

Yeah, She looks like someone morphed together Michelle Monaghan, MEW, and Jessica Biel/

I get the feeling that this show might be made up as they go along.

ORGANIC
R
G
A
N
I
C

they should bring back the Huntress girl cuz she was banging

The part I find weird was how even by year four his personality was still "normal" and not "Batman". Whatever happened in Russia must have fucked him up good.

Shavers and scissors are banned in Russia.

He was the one American member of the Russian mafia, and survived! He would have seen some serious shit. Too bad the writers have most likely forgotten that he was a lieutenant in the Bratva which is how he got his tattoo. You don't get to become a lieutenant in the Bratva unless you've killed a few people. And I'm not talking about members of rival gangs either.

Mmhm

I stopped watching this show because it was stupid so I never found out... Did Sarah also train on Ab Island? Did he take his Fighting Friends back to Ab Island to train their abs, too?

>Diggle

>it's a felicity is jealous she doesn't have abs episode

Not even the same hair color.

Felicity runs into the ring with a lamp and a stick.

At least he can form a tag team with Cody Rhodes on the indies now.

The first one is going to show her rescuing Bruce Wayne's parents from Joe Chill.

>My name is Felicity Smoak, and I am a billionaire hacking genius.
>For 4 seasons I was a main love interest with only one goal - usurp.
>Now I will fulfill my fans' fantasies - to use the list of shows they left me and bring down the ratings of all CW programs.
>To do this I must become someone else.
>To do this I must become something else ... the main character.

But the beard tax!

...oh shit, that's clever.

I doubt it. Maybe we'll see KGBeast again.

Aww lame, mods are deleting Batman raping Joker threads.

>Implying she isn't the main antagonist

that was so on the spot for a while I thought it was fake.
Then I checked
It's still there and it's beautiful

Wait, they're not seriously claiming that this season's flashbacks covered a full year are they?

I was under the impression it was maybe a month or two.

>They actually spent nine months looking for fucking idol in stupid tunnel.

>Diggle left
>Thea left
>Lance left
>Laurel dead
>Felicity stays
Why hasn't Ollie an hero'd yet?

I really miss them training like this

D-did this really happen? She really said that?

She didn't say that, but she did nuke a town of tens of thousands of people.

Presumably she nuked two towns. We don't actually know where the nuke that was heading for Star City went. She also nuked the hell out of space.

Felicity has the largest confirmed kill count in the entire Arrowverse.

Ollie goes back to the island to escape from Felicity.

Look at There is no escaping Felicity.

>might

>"My name is Oliver Smoak-Queen.
Fixed.