How come this country was so great and now it is a fucking shithole that no one wants to live in?

How come this country was so great and now it is a fucking shithole that no one wants to live in?

Post Capitalism and unwillingness to adapt.

unironically non-white people

>Post Capitalism
wtf? this is a new height for capitalism

you only want it to be something easy to understand because you're an angry dumbass

What do the colors mean?

I want to live there.

>they don't know

/thread

Wh*Tes are destroying civilization TBQH

Republicans and Democrats

>don't let white people come in easily
>prefer third world slaves

Okay lmao

? Our immigration standards are strict af. Are you just salty your visa got denied for not having a degree or a job?

>tfw useless NEET with no job or degree
>born in USA

Poor Jacques will never know what freedom tastes like

>this country was so great
ha ha ha
no
that's the oldest lie in every fascist's script

lmao I know that feel

to be fair if you were a white man with a job who didn't care about social justice or civil rights or poor people the US was a cushy place to live for a few decades there

Because you believe everything Sup Forums tells you

its not that bad

>that no one wants to live in?
But that false, gib green card.

t. lives in an urban shithole

Reminder Jesus was an undocumented migrant and an illegla under Herod's law. Merry Christmas all

I am American and honestly I'd rather live here in the Philippines. I will go back and save up some money to build a house here and start some kind of business. Future at home looks bleak. I love the food, the sports, and the beautiful places. The economic reality there is complete shit though.

>implying I ever wanted to immigrate to USA
>implying I'm not rich and educated

Many wh*Te people would like to have their chance and pass their divine wh*Te genes in USA, though, but you prefer to go full 56% and import masses of unwashed beaners instead

>who didn't care about social justice or civil rights or poor people
Your people have had more "social justice", civil rights and economic opportunity than any other people in the history of mankind. No other country comes close.

Had is the key word. The bottom is falling out.

>t. gook pretending to be American
That or a very low IQ are the only reasonable explanations for the blatant ignorance contained in every sentence of your post.

As long as the Constitution dictates the spirit of the law, and BNP per capita is unrivaled by any other major power, the bottom will remain firmly in its place.

I can name no other nation where the people enjoy a de facto right to keep and bear arms, freedom of speech with exceptions only for public safety and libel, or a justice system that is largely unrigged and reliable.

>shitty foreign policy
>expensive war industry
>outdated infrastructure
>racism
>suburban culture

California is not a shithole btw

>t. proxy-beaner

I don't think you get how being poor and white in America works. There is no social mobility. If you're poor you stay poor. There are nice things about living there but I don't want to spend the rest of my life trying to scrape by living in a trailer park. If you want to buy a house you either need to take on massive debt or have a decent steady job. I don't see a way out for myself.

Here it's different. Cost of living is super cheap. I told my gf to stop working because I make more in one hour in the US than she does in a day. If I save up and bring my money here it will actually be worth something. There are a lot of bad things about living here too but I find them to be preferable to staying up at night worrying about how you will keep your head above the water.

>I can name no other nation where the people enjoy a de facto right to keep and bear arms, freedom of speech with exceptions only for public safety and libel, or a justice system that is largely unrigged and reliable.

None of this puts food on my plate. I can live impoverished in a wealthy nation or wealthy in an impoverished nation. I think I know what I will choose.

>de facto right to keep and bear arms
dont care because im not a redneck
>freedom of speech with exceptions only for public safety and libel
women and liberals should not be allowed free speech
>justice system that is largely unrigged and reliable
funny how you add uncertainty unprompted. you know nothing

USA is alright but its nowhere near being a great country, only the strongest

You know it's not own of the USA, it's the same here because there is too much capitalism.

North America stays better than Western Europe.

It's a Maghrebian shit.