What are your thoughts on Kate Leth's Patsy Walker series?

What are your thoughts on Kate Leth's Patsy Walker series?

Not awful, just bad.

Just a big pile of meh. Personally I think Leth would be more comfortable writing for Archie.

S'alright.

Is she the one that does Hark! A Vagrant? Why is this so terrible while that is so good?

Wrong person. You're thinking of Kate Beaton.

Oh, okay.

Can Kate Beaton do a Patsy Walker series, instead?

Leth is the terrible Kate.

It's really not as bad as people make it out to be.

It is by no means good, but it has more merit than a lot of other titles Marvel puts out.
I was genuinely impressed that Leth brought back Patsy's friendship with Valkyrie.

its ass

They somehow made a comic worse than Unbearable SG

I don't see why they would go through such efforts to make it so PG when the title literally has "hell" in it. Why don't they just call her Heckcat instead?

>It's really not as bad as people make it out to be.

It has the worst art ever sold by a major publisher. You could smear shit on a page and it would look better.

I like it. I think it is cute.

No, this is bad, yes, but War Machine still holds the record for worst art ever

We're talking about Hellcat, not Squirrel Girl.

Marvel also publishes Henderson and Land.

War Machine.

>it's cute!!!1!
>it's fun!!!
>it's actually not THAT bad
>you're not the target audience
>if you don't like it don't read it

WAKE ME UP

CANT WAKE UP.

Nothing happens.

More specifically nothing intrestingly happens.

The stakes are non-existant in this comic and what little conflict it had is solved rather easily.

I CAN'T WAKE UP

Someone storytime it I wanna see how bad it is

>it's actually not THAT bad
Well, relative to Angela, KSD Captain Marvel, Squirrel Girl, the X-Men books, and the Bendis/Humphries books.

I wonder how much they got paid for that.

Aside from fucking Squirrel Girl you mean.

>equal rights for everyone
>destabilization of the social order
pick one

>different genders
That pink haired thing is a guy?

Well, duh, isn't that what your supposed to do anyhow? Why would you read or care aboit the popularity of a title you don't want to read?

This argument is kinda gone now that we can obtain the book without needing to give someone money.

Well, how else am supposed to know if I like something or not if I don't read it?

It's shit

Post it.

By reading the previews rather than the actual issues? Like, when this was announced and I was deciding what I wanted on my pull list, I read over the two or three preview pages and decided that I didn't want to read this comic. Pretty easy actually

I know Gamergoobers and Sup Forums are already in the thread but I have to say THIS:
Honestly her comics are pretty great and they are fun, and isn't that what we want with comic books?
To have fun?
Here are more fun comics by her
comicsalliance.com/author/kateleth/

Read them and remember she is called the female Frank Miller for a reason

Holy keklord

and the best part is that this will get over 10 replies

How can people think Squirrel Girl or War Machine are worse after seeing these
?

Including you?

Because, as bad as Hellcat or Squirrel Girl are, at least they don't look like shitty PS2 games.

>Read them and remember she is called the female Frank Miller for a reason
She's a cancer ridden misanthrope who wrote a racist tirade against muslims in the form of a comic book?

who exactly called her the "female Frank Miller"

Is that page real?

too real

Why don't you go back to your board?

Yes, and the whole comic looks just like that
>mfw I nearly bought my best friend this comic for his birthday without looking at the interior art work

I like it

Some shitposting Namefag.

I'd rather not think about it at all.

You got to be kidding...

He's not wrong.

>Scared and confused by the opposite gender
>All signs point to them suffering from some horrible disease
>Gets work just because of their name
>Mentioning them is enough to cause a shitstorm

Well she did fuck a married man with cancer.

How to fail at parenting.

How the fuck do you mess up such simple, ageless joke? "SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND" or "IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT" would have done the job. You just had to ruin this shit with your twisted author rants.
FUCK OFF.

So was her father in the picture?

She's a cunt
I'm talking about leth

Bet they'd never do that with a same-sex friendship

>short hair
>cat-eyed glassed

Katie was doomed from the start.

Yes

I think so.

Is this fanart or an actual panel? It looks... really bad.

>shoehorning in more diversity
I'm all for representation, but why so ham-handed? That bi trait could've easily been incorporated with way more subtlety

Wuuuuuuuuuuut?

Is that how adults act these days?

Only in places like America, Britain and Canada.

Is this fan OC or something Marvel put out?

>people paid $4 for this shit

I mean on one hand I've never given two tuppeny fucks about Hellcat so I really don't care...but this is just too much.

Wow, She-Hulk really let herself go.

Please don't insult shit like that.

Shit at least makes decent fertilizer.

It varies.

Honestly that's probably why I don't like it.

She went from adult to anime retard.

What did you expect from Leth?

>eleven year old girls
>caring about comics and cartoons

God, that's so bad.

Why is the taco identifying as a taco? Isn't that against the point of the comic?

I think some days these comics are just strawmans of the shit they're supposedly arguing for.

Doesn't really appeal to me but I can see how it would appeal to the audience its going for...

>telling people to shut up instead of why they're wrong will make everything better

[/spoiler] It's actually a pita pocket! OHHHH SHIIIIT

It wouldn't be so bad if she wrote Patsy like the grown woman she is. Compared to the other books being written this way, it's nothing special. Kate just apps it up to a "notice my social commentary" way that a lot of writers for Marvel do nowadays

Do we have another Alison Rapp waiting to happen here?

Because a lot of it is sexual?

Pfffft what a faggot, I've been masturbating to dudes, gals, and feminine penises since I started masturbating and I've never struggled with identity. Well not sexual identity, I just know what I like who gives a shit if someone thinks I shouldn't like them both. I got two cakes.

>NLLLLLLLLLLLLLLone of these moments are sexual.

Oh, it's real alright.

Did it seem to anyone else that the gay marriage ruling came out of nowhere?

Also the term is "sexual preference" because it specifically refers to the kind of sex you want to have.

Because kids shouldn't be worrying about relationships regardless of their sexual identity.

New reaction image?

It went to the Supreme Court very fast and their ruling was more sweeping than expected! But whatever, good for people who want to get married, I don't give a fuck. Assholes who want to paint everything rainbow though, can go to hell, it's hideous.

>lolitas

>how can you hate it if you haven't read it.

You see the problem here?