13. Aerys I
14. Aegon II
15. Tommen
16. Aenys
17. Aerys II the Mad
18. Maegor the Cruel
19. Joffrey
20. Aegon IV the Unworthy

why did GRRM kill off everyone's mummies pre-series?

1.Stannis

Never was king

STANNIS
A
N
N
I
S

We see you Jonfag.

I see you too, stannisautist

>STANNIS
Is dead.

whos sannis?

The mannis

All hail daenerys targaryen

Queen of the table, the biscuits, and the spoon
Lady regnant of the second helping
Protector of the gravy bowl
Caloreesi of the great dinner plate
Breaker of chairs
Mother of of hnnnggggg
Queen of jelly

Daenerys thiqqborn

I wish Petyr Banelish would win the game of chaosh

she looks good tho i like em thicc

We don't agree with you

>ywn Be breastfed from Mel's Tatas.
Vaporize from me existence.

That feel when best Danny will never smother you

Reminder that melly and daenerys will have sex to save the world

why does she want his dick so badly?

Delete

Cuz he's taken

They were young and attractive. Kit still fucks her if rumors are to be believed the set leaks sure support it

Pout-off when?

so Rose says nothing about this?

>the set leaks sure support it

they're literally never been on the same set, or even in the same country while filming. What leaks would there be regarding their relationship?

The one who has the best tax policy

>they're literally never been on the same set
user, I...

Just a warning in case normies shilling starts again which cancer'd up the last thread

Reminder to report all normies shills for violating global rule #11

>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

She looks like a soviet factory worker

Find a flaw.

due to wig.

THICC.

It's not in .webm

>she will never rub those soles on your dick

mfw I thought she was holding a script in the thumbnail
then I realized she was on a toilet and holding toilet paper
mfw there's no difference

Shes happy because she gets to interact with the people from the 'westerosi' location rather than the 'essos' set. She spent 6 seasons with mudslimes and niggers shes enjoying being in the company of white people

Toilet paper at least has substance when you're finished with it

fantastic hair

dude, her right hand is played by iain glen. every women on their set is dying for him in the interviews. kit is nothing compared to him.

What is her endgame?

Fire and blood

to be a cumdupster for her nephew.

Sounds like a Roosevelt

>breaker of chairs

age did him well

why do those ships have canons?

I don't see any canon.

So Viserys/Dany WAS cannon?

What went wrong?

Post characters who unironically did nothing wrong. Pic absolutely related.

those are fire arrows user

>when you read the books and realize he also wants to fuck her, even before their falling out

Tywin made some mistakes

I think it's partly Tyrion's general envy of Jaime and partly the result of a culture where top tier people fuck their siblings.

:( i get too upset in these threads

Lewd

the only correct answer is jeyne poole

She called Arya Horseface.

>wrong

She fucked the cook so Sansa could eat half a cold strawberry pie. Also was making out with Robb periodically.

Cast him

>servicing your future lord
>wrong
also when did that other bit happen

She looks like a goblin so yes, calling her a hrose is wrong

What were they thinking when casting this thing

Viserys II should be second and Maegor should be higher

Man. Do i miss this righteous motherfucker.

hey no one can predict bong puberty ok give them a break

>Maegor
Unironically the Hitler of ASOIAF.

Craster

It's implied. They felt as wicked as Ayra.

well jeyne never calls anyone anything in the show so i don't think its fair to bring maisie into this

That comparison makes no sense at all user

Viserys II fucked up big time when he decided to ignore traditional Male succession law and put Rhaenyra as his heir. That cunt was basically the Targaryen Cersei.

It is known.

>Implying Cersei isn't the Targaryen Cersei

That was Viserys I who is ranked 3rd in that ranking while Viserys II keept the kingdoms intact as Hand of Aegon III, Daeron I and Baelor

systematically genocided a group for their beliefs and was a known Tyrant.

Oh sorry. I thought you were talking about Viserys II

Viserys I*

You should google about genocide, systematic genocide and Hitler.
Hitler didn't kill jews for their beliefs but for their ethnicity and culture, Maegor brutally killed people that were in open rebellion even before he ascended the throne

maegor should be up in the top three

>Genocide is intentional action to destroy a people (usually defined as an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group) in whole or in part.
Maegor usurped the throne and started a war against both his nephew and the Faith Miltant, tortured one nephew and burned the other. Guy was basically Joffrey with a dragon.

>Joffrey
>beneath Tommen

Tommen in both books and show has had a far worse reign then his brother, under which peace had largely been accomplished

Doesn't matter because the rebellion against Tommen isn't his fault, while Joffrey was responsible for his.

being my wife, I hope...

she's so goddamn adorable
why does she look so fucking terrible on the show. topqt off the show, smugface bitch on it.

>why does she look so fucking terrible on the show
I disagree

this.
she pretty much deserved to be raped by dogs. she was full of evil.

Joffrey and Tommen were equally liable for Renly and Stannis's rebellions. The matter of dispute in the later was bastardy, the former was that they were merely in Renly's way. Neither cared about Joffrey's character. As for Robb, the beheading was an impetus for him to join these rebellions, his own was started by his idiot vassals crowning him and him stupidly accepting

>she pretty much deserved to be raped by dogs. she was full of evil.
The Hyperbole is astonishing.

even i could tell that was sarcasm

I know what genocide is user, Maegor still never genocided because he didn't target regular believers of the seven but militant rebells who deemed his families rule as ungodly.

He did usurp the throne that wasn't rightfully his, but was deemed the only one capable to deal with the faith militant by his mother who pretty much ruled instead of Aegon the Conqueror and killed his Nephew when he rebelled against the throne.

Robb would have won the whole war had he stayed focused on avenging his father/family and not falling in love

>As for Robb, the beheading was an impetus for him to join these rebellions, his own was started by his idiot vassals crowning him and him stupidly accepting
BULLSHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT.
The moment Joffrey Beheaded Ned was the moment both house Stark and house Tully went into rebellion against him.

The North was in open rebellion after Ned was imprisoned, its not like Robb marching down the whole of the North down south was a peaceful protest.

Robb lost the war the minute it stopped being a two front affair. His success was entirely dependent on the other kingdoms being in rebellion. The third book makes this clear. Stannis and Renly were crucial to Robb's sucesses, and neither of these were rebelling because Joffrey was a cunt.

>militant rebells who deemed his families rule as ungodly.
Can't blame them. Targshits are an Inbred batshit insane Dragon spawn maniacs that need to be removed. Robert did nothing wrong.

Preston or Alt Shift X?

youtube.com/watch?v=DBHEC-_uRvs

>The North was in open rebellion after Ned was imprisoned, its not like Robb marching down the whole of the North down south was a peaceful protest.
Unironically doesn't matter. Robb would've went back, if Joffrey sent Ned to the Nights Watch instead of beheading him. Joffrey is still responsible for the rebellion against him.

Neither because I don't need someone to spoonfeed me on things in the books and episodes