You have to team up with either the Jews or the Muslims to wipe out the other. Who do you side with

You have to team up with either the Jews or the Muslims to wipe out the other. Who do you side with

Neither.

Let them kill each other and wipe out who is left.

Muslims desu if we can also get them to understand it was the kikes who are the reason for the bombings and wars which they hate the west for, and also get them the fuck out of our countries.

Jews are pushing mass imigration.

Jews are the problem.

Only retard newfags think niggers or muslim are a real problem.

Jews, because they'd be the easiest to wipe out after the initial war. They're a very frail people.

Which will give me a loli wife? Or a busty one.

Jews. There's less of them, so when we wipe out Muslims, we can take them out as well if they end up causing problems. Plus, I just hate these damn subhumans too much.

Good ally!

Easy?

Jews are all around the world infiltred in strategical positions.

Even Israel is strong as fuck.

No one is powerful enough to get a female to touch you

Sorry user

i think sandnigger-mass migration is the jews' way to teach us about how nice it is to have those fuckers as neighbors.

and we deserve it.

Pyrrhic victory for mooslums.
Let Christfags steamroll us after we've won.

We should round up ALL the Jew AND the Muslims, put them inside a huge Dome, and Nuke em.

100% of the world's problems solved in a 1 second.

The End.

Cuck

Sell arms to both and let god decide.

Jews. At least they won't blow me up

Muslims of course... Always stay on the side of the creator of the universe and his slaves.

>forgetting jews have been around for centuries and still going strong while empires faded to dust
>thinks he can outsmart the hivemind
Dumb goy...

>not knowing jewish cultural subversion and degeneracy allowed us to be apathetic enough to let them all in the first place

come on

Good goy, 2 bags of shekels on their way.

>implying Christians don't exist