Have you ever been blue balled by a cartoon? Like there was something that you just really want to happen...

Have you ever been blue balled by a cartoon? Like there was something that you just really want to happen, but at the last second you don't get it?

Like for instance, that episode of kim possible where kim gets brain washed into a minion with the compliance chip; how many of you wanted kim to stay brain washed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fxoAYLCDI4&user=Bulos Lyon
youtu.be/zPbokITMsuY?t=917
furaffinity.net/view/17478737/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember being a little disappointed Kim never got turned evil by that one machine but I understand their reasoning.

B-BUT MUH FETISHES!!

But Kim turning evil would have overshadowed the sheer competency of evil Ron or the strange sweetness of good Shego. It would've been an entire episode itself, and even then it would've diminished the impact of the first.

I really wanted the tv series of Golan the insatiable to be good but it turned out to be bad or at least not as good as the web series

>tfw Daria never went fully vain in that episode where she got contacts

>tfw no (good) bimbo/corruption art of Daria

>That one episode where Saleen traps Jasmine under water
>That one other episode where Saleen turns Aladdin into a shark-man
>That one OTHER other episode where Mirage turns Jasmine into a naga

But never once does Saleen turn Jasmine into a mermaid? ffs, Disney Afternoon, it's like you didn't even THINK.

Good. Bimbonization is a terrible and demeaning fetish.

Shut up Daria

Hypnosis isn't real.

Except it is tho?

nope

Then how do you explain my mint-condition copy of "How To Seduce Women Through Hypnosis" on VHS?

This guy's never had hands free fapping.

I'll trade you for my user/pass at

mustgrowbust.com

It ain't brother. It just ain't

yuh huh

Don't worry guys I have proof

HYPNOSIS; Increase Penis Size, Length, Girth.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fxoAYLCDI4&user=Bulos Lyon

Bimbofication is terrible and you should feel bad.

You are aware drakken had shego undress her. I bet he watched as complianced Shego and Kim gave him a show

Snek is better

Though she went too far into snek

>Though she went too far into snek
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Not a cartoon, but in Saga I was really hoping that IV's reveal would be that he was gay.

Usually anything where it either looks like someone is about to be wrapped, or are in a situation where wrapping them makes sense, and they don't fucking get wrapped.

Or they do, but it's either poorly played out or they get out in literal seconds.

>Poisonous snek

It *was* a bad thing.

You know it would be hilarious if it turns out she's completely incompetent while evil. Worse than Draken levels of incompetent, mostly as a way to contrast Evil Ron. A competent Evil Kim would just be Shego anyway, this would just make the idea more fun.

Well, the whole inverse morality thing went a long way towards revealing hidden sides of characters.

I figure Evil Kim would be really insecure and overcompensating for those insecurities.

Seemed like the perfect balance to me.

there was an episode of Jackie Chan adventures where the episode summary was about Jackie turning into a kid while "Jade grows up."

Jade literally just became a giant. Like 10 feet tall, but with the same proportions.
Jackie, however, did become an actual normal child, not a tiny version of himself.

I know some people dig on giants,but I'd have preferred titties and shit, thanks.

>Balance
>90% snek
Whatever, m80

That episode of Kim Possible where the swamp mutant at the camp has them all bound but they get rescued before they all mutate too.

Literally any cartoon that does light bondage and crossdressing blue balls me because it never goes to the lengths that I ant (for obvious reasons).

Ghost in the Shell.
I hardly ever bother to memorize an episode's title, but I've committed the name Red Data to memory for two reasons- the Major's hot as fuck casual clothes, and the UNENDING RAGE I've felt ever since that boy said no.

I really wish Kaa got to eat one of those kids. Even if he just had to spit them out later.

Oh fuck I remember that god damn. 14 year old me was not ready for that episode.

in the whole two or three times princess looma hug Ben i always expected at least one instance of breast smother but we never got it so now I'm sad

Hey at least you got to see grown up Jade in the later seasons

>demeaning
So? It's not like she's real.

A happy end for them

I wish shere khan killed this shitter before it met mowgli

you should have known you wouldn't get that as soon as you saw BKV on the front cover

that doesn't make it better

that ben 10 episode where ben hypno'd gwen

I for one found the episode to be enlightening commentary on hypnosis and how its a thing that never has been or ever will be real.

it actually is, but just not in the way television and people with disgusting hypno fetishes (like myself) portray it

(You) aren't real either

Honestly you seem to be the upset one here

>it's a love arrow amplifies lust episode
This shit made my dick rock hard as a kid. I think they did it in Kim Possible too

That's pretty fucked up by man

> Kim ordered to dress up slutty and serve her new Master(s).

> Shego obtains the Compliance Controller..."Lick my toes...now bark like a dog and wiggle your ass, Little Kim".
Shego smugly grins as she plans uses for her new toy.

>that's fucking lame jessica

pls draw this

As for me that Johnny Test episode with the mind control

that episode where Jane turns evil and asks people to kneel to her gave me my femdom fetish

her upper lip looks like a moustache

I'm confused, are we talking about your fetish or just shit in a show that never expanded or explored some element?

If it's the latter then I think KND could've done something more with the teenagers like what the fuck do they do in their free time and shit like that?

Me and my friends thought they should have made it a two parter, trying to change Ron back.

>doesn't call Dr.Drakken "master"

shit mind control

I knew we weren't going to get full-on brags-of-sexually-using-the-women-he's-controlling in EMH with Mandrill, but I did expect something more rape-y then just "making a lady cop pass out while robbing a bank".

youtu.be/zPbokITMsuY?t=917

starship troopers roughneck chronicles never got an ending.

>there will never be a cartoon where a character gets foreverially tiedup delitized and loving it.

The Cobra hood is cute! Cute!

>Kaa
>wise and respected grandfather figure to Mowgli in book and portrayed as an extremely strong fighter as well
>lel let's have him be a pathetic lackey to Shere Khan with a hypnotizing gimmick

>Bagheera is the coolest motherfucker in the jungle
>Baloo is a wise teacher character
Have them both be dopey fuckers.
WTF, Disney?

I still like to think Jane keeps the outfit around somewhere. I mean, she ended up wearing it twice

Because "Lol reptiles are evil" and that they felt Tabaqui would be too much like that inept wolf from Sword in the Stone.

Honestly, this was overrated shit. The characters and the mystery sucked ass. The villains were a special kind of retarded.

They let a hypno fetishist get ahold of him.
Sadly Disney is full of degenerates

Yes.

In that one Femi-nazi episode of Kids Next Door, I really wanted to see Wally hit by one of their Girlyfying rates and become a giggly, blond girly girl who loved dresses and pink and didn't like fighting.

Sadly they never landed the shot past his hand.

I think it's an interesting fetish when applied to fictional characters. Fictional characters are all about personality, so it's interesting to observe someone who is aroused by destruction of said character.

Not all Bimbozation has to be the cruel and demeaning kind. You can have people become ditzy happy bimbos without making the depraved zombie sluts.

Is Daria going Vain even really all that much of a Personality destruction/change? It seems more like just a logical outcome of her personality anyway, if only to apply her edgy determination towards popularity and social status rather than being a contrarian.

I don't think I've seen this episode, but what you say is an abruopt 180 degree turn.

Not any kind of natural development, it's abandoning what made Daria Daria and what made her appealing, and replacing it with something completely different. It's destruction and I think it's interesting.

this show gave kid me a lot of boners

even tarzan was sexy

I really wanted Bonnie and Kim to get closer over the seasons and develop a relationship, either as friends or hoping beyond hope lovers.

I feel like the latter could happen today but it would probably be handled shittily by todays writers. C'iest la vie.

I haven't seen it either, but from the description of 'Vain' (And a quick google search), it seems more like an episode about Daria giving into her worst impulses. That can be corruption of sorts, but not necessarily destruction.

It's like taking an aggressive tomboy character and making them go full butch dyke, or a popular one go full socialite. A logical extension of what can follow if you let your personality go unchecked. Or in Daria's case, her just abandoning any pleasantries she pretends to have and going full bitchy snob.

It might help to see the ep however, Idunno.

Any time there's a transformation or body swap that isn't gender bender.

There was an episode of Star that involved Brainwashing. I really would've liked to see that happen fully to Star, especially if it means forcing her to embrace a role she fears, like being Queen.

That's the point

I have a petrification fetish...

This show gave me a tickling kink.
>TFW have the two kids tied up. Show the girl laughing but don't show her feet being tickled.
I got so robbed as a kid.

Shut up, Kaa.

>Its a creepy fetish thread

marco getting brainwashed into being a perfect mannered pretty princess gets way more fetish points than star. they did the right thing taking the direction they went with that.

I'm more of a "I wish at least the physical transformation of Mewberty stuck" guy myself

well she does still have the wings, sort of.

So close!

Yeah, but no extra arms

furaffinity.net/view/17478737/

I'm sure she'd be more than willing to abuse her magic to give herself more arms if she wanted to.

That's good enough!

>(1/2)

I got one, in the 3rd episode of the Teen Titans when Plasmus was introduced for the first time, there's a point where he ends up separating into separate parts and ends up capturing Raven, Beastboy and Starfire.

Robin ends up managing to escape with the help of Cyborg (who was gone up till now due to a feud he had with Robin) and together their able to beat Plasmus.

The thing that keeps me up at night though is that before this had happen, the other titans were still struggling to fight off Plasmus before it cuts off.

When it cuts back to Plasmus, the titans are noticeably missing.

Most of the teens/adults in KND are functionally retarded due to being decommissioned. The ones who weren't turned into villains.

>throwaway dialogue alludes to character having been in some hot/fetishistic situation in the past
>that's it, it's just dialogue

>(2/2)

This is what shown of Plasmus before he's blown up. Afterward, the other titans are shown lying on the ground covered in what's left of him.

Clearly this leaves room for the imagination of what happened in between. But man would I have given to have seen that in between at the time.

>Have you ever been blue balled by a cartoon?

A blue board safe MC thread? Hell yeah!

Stop thinking with your dick Sup Forums