Why can't he have a boyfriend?

Why can't he have a boyfriend?

Because he is straight.

Because China and Russia would ban the film.

Why can't women understand that men can be friends without wanting to buttfuck each other?

Because nobody would like him if he did.

because he only has eyes for:
>MUH FREEDOMS!

Well women can't be friends at all, so it's a foreign concept to them.

Because no.

When did fanfiction become not good enough?

If a person has the art or writing skills, and even if a person didn't, which most don't, they can do whatever the fuck they want. These are fictional characters that don't exist. Hell, what Spencer and the rest of the cape writers are doing now is largely fanfiction, they're just getting paid. So who gives a shit? You can give Cap a boyfriend, make him a woman, give him three dicks, it doesn't fucking matter.

Do people really need the word of some multibillion dollar corporation to confirm their niche beliefs/values/fringe ideas? Just do it yourself.

Because we already have two films and countless comics that have established his sexuality.

Why can't tumblr enjoy characters that are gay instead of demanding straight characters be gay as well? It's almost like they are bigoted towards straights.

This. I'm so fucking sick of homo-projecting too. We get it. Some people think human relationships are only there for stimulating genitals. Not everyone thinks that.

You can be friends and not want to fuck someone. I like playing video games and talking about comics with my big fat neckbeard friend, but I don't want to fuck him obviously. Don't want to fuck my dog or my parents etc,etc.

I know this is Sup Forums so I'm going get the trolling "he doesn't fuck his dogs!" But I am serious and this is the problem with these kinds ludicrous demands. It's about sex, that's all it's really about.

Someone needs to tell these people, specifically tumblr, that not everything in life revolves around sex and genitals.

>Do people really need the word of some multibillion dollar corporation to confirm their niche beliefs/values/fringe ideas? Just do it yourself.

Because they can't. They don't have the talent or the drive, just the free time to complain and hope others will cater to them. They have nothing.

They are The Empty Hand.

Finally OP BTFO.

sexual freedoms

Because that would be gay.

truth

Because he's our husbando and we can't let anyone else have him.

#GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend is just buttmad Stuckyfags who want to make their ship canon, but under the guise of social justice.

Because that's illegal in Nazi Germany.

>Fags want Cap to be homo
>Turn him into a Nazi instead
Based Marvel

Why can't a heterosexual character's sexuality be just as important to their character as a homosexual character's?

Why can't they just enjoy plenty of other characters who already happen to be gay instead of trying to change a hetero character in order to pander to them?

H-hypercrisis?

Because the best boys are in the Xmen like Havok and Angel

I think everything in "social justice" is basically a guise for something else. It's a movement of ulterior motives by people who think they're so smart and no one can see through their lying bullshit.

Nah, it's girls who want Cap to be homo.

t. Bryan Singer

Because "BUT WHY NOT" is how toddlers argue. He's not gay. Never has been. Not only that, but "caps sexuality" is a non-issue.

You wouldn't be making him merely gay. He'd now be "a character about sexuality" and that's horseshit. Go read she hulk or midnighter if that's your thing.

Only if it's Zemoe.

Because he isn't gay in the comics. Also, he's kinda with Hydra now and I'm pretty sure that's considered taboo to them.

dat play of the game

I tried.

They called me a homophobic Nazi sympathizer.

Fucking this.

Making him gay is whatevers, who gives a fuck.

Making him gay because you got a fetish for that kind of stuff is toxic.

Well, Nazis don't tend to like gays, so ...

The Gentry were just agents of SJW all along.

Because he's not gay.

it's pretty much all rabid fans regardless of ilk, don't let yourself get vampirized by your entertainment

I'm not discounting that, of all the people Steve identifies with or would get along with in a close lifelong relationship, Bucky's at the top of the list. I'm just not convinced Steve or Bucky would have any way of approaching it romantically given how much they compartmentalized during the War and, frankly, all of the shit they've both been through since.

Then again, hey! Maybe after this latest clusterfuck they can commiserate over what it's like to be brainwashed.

Because he's mentally stuck in the 50's

Why does he need a boyfriend? Why can't he have a girlfriend?

Try the 30's. He's been tilting at windmills since he was a kid.

I'm not saying there weren't gay people in the 30's. Chances are the "artist" communities he was part of included a great number of them. I just don't think anyone expecting to join and stay in the US Army would ever feel welcome being out, even at all, even a LITTLE bit.

So, you know what? I can see Steve being gay or bi. I actually can. I also don't think he wants to entangle himself romantically with anyone who's going to die in another 70 years or isn't cool with him getting stuck in space or iced again

And ANYTHING involving Bucky is just a clusterfuck. I wouldn't blame him keeping that boy at arm's length forever.

these two things
it bugs me how anyone can legitimately think differently

he comes from a time where being openly gay was SUPER frowned upon, and on top of that, he clearly grew up a heterosexual person

if he just suddenly had a boyfriend for no reason, it wouldn't make sense for his character
kinda like another marvel character that inexplicably was retconned as gay

Because it triggers someone. He honestly shouldn't date anyone. Fucking stop shipping altogether.

His only love is Freedom.

well guys do it too?

this.

These are the same kind of fuckwits that get annoyed every time a man and a woman end up together when they should've been friends, aren't they?

This bisexual captain america bs has been around since the winter soldier came out, and i've always seen it as a "make my gay ship canon" trend
peggy's dead and the kiss with sharon was just the way to show he isnt gay for bucky, which is sad

he'll never be bisexual or homo because the movies are disney and disney hates the gays

because he's a normal man

Bisexual shipping is alright.
Making him canon bisexual despite his background is not alright, unless it's some weird ass multiverse where he was gay in his early childhood days.

Then again, they'd probably use this as some headcanon. "Cap was gay as a child but forgot after he was frozen"

>Marvel caves in and gives Cap a boyfriend
>It's Zemo

cause cap ain't gay

Because he's a nazi, and the nazis don't like teh ghei.

sadly life isn't that good to us

One day when this stupid social justice push is finally over, I hope some writer comes along and ungays Bobby by saying it was Jean. We're due for another "Jean fucks up everything" storyline soon anyway

Because people don't care about a gay Captain America, they care about getting Chris Evans to kiss another guy.

Havok isn't twink enough for Singer.
Which is why he killed him.

Why can't we have an Hercules movie instead?

Also, there are other characters (like Namor imo) that would make more sense if retconned to be bi.

Because he's in love with the United States constitution

Because heterosexuality isn't a choice.

We would totally do, so don't you dare.

Nazis hate gays.

But his only freedom is love.

Because he's straight.

I feel like tumblr pandering is reaching deafening levels.