/sug/ - Steven Universe General

Mom edition

Previous Thread: >"NEW" episode Hit the Diamond on June 2nd:
youtube.com/watch?v=k3aV85wfbxk&HD=1 ew.com/article/2016/04/22/steven-universe-returning-in-too-deep

>misseps leak thread
kat.cr/community/show/cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>International airing schedule and leaked synopses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rES5UnAbQ0LOmBDYZ7nsDeFDySn90FvFjrxRpNBkX0

>Unaired episode megas
S03E05 Hit the Diamond: mega.nz/#F!FgQDwbYI!2Pl0trcDopJvRUTdcRH2Rg
S03E06 Steven Floats: mega.nz/#F!ghAAhYLY!gD739WI7J7800se3GDz9IQ

>HQ DL Links for Season 1 and 2, plus comics and shorts:
mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw

>Soundtracks MEGA folder:
mega.nz/#F!B08nQa7J!6fgyt03NAU0AdSlD0wf_Qw
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to Soundtrack Here:
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin:
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>/sug/ flockdraw:
skycow.us/r/su

Other urls found in this thread:

stevenuniverse.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=16989
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for ban

Here we go.

pearl is the cutest mom

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad
It's not so bad

tfw when you realize pearl is the most "real" of all the characters in SU

Fuck yeah Pearl thread

To the guy who wanted the cock edit
stevenuniverse.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=16989
You're welcome

>res too small

It's true

gj on not freeing yourself from this mortal coil user

Any edit requests tonight?

first for foreshadowing?

>being this new

Wanna gag on her dick to be honest

This with lapis.

Bonus points if you use the shows text

replace Steven with wander with any seen

so pearls are supposed to be like secretaries, maids and arm candy right?

I wonder what homeworld pearls would think of sword fighting, spaceship piloting, robot building CG Pearl?

hope that comes up in the show or a comic or something

So, all the early SU designs are canon forms that the gems took in the past, right? Does that mean at one point Sapphire had a hijab?

also, how has garnet been poofed three or four times since the start of the series and neither ruby nor sapphire have stars?

>tumblr faggots think bismuth is a random gem shown during that one episode
oh my god I really do take you all for granted

Thanks man, you anons helped me a lot

With Jasper

post no lewds this thread

That's not Square Mom

That's the theory here too. People decided she was important because she had an extraordinarily detailed and unique design compared to other gems in the same sequence including a complex color scheme

I WANT A MALE GEM QUARTZ BOYFRIEND TO POUR TOONS OF GEMCUMLIQUID INSIDE MY HUMAN BOIPUSSY AND SHAPESHIFT HIS COCK INSIDE OF MY ANUS AND EXPAND IT TILL ILL EXPLODE AND THEN HEAL ME WITH GEM MAGIC CUM SALIVA

Nah I would say that was in Story for Steven when Rose lands gently

Best ship.

Who is she??

They all secretly envy her

We've literally seen a bubbled bismuth already.

Admittedly it could be a different bismuth but still, weve seen them before.

This with Peridot

I don't ship Steven with anyone 1000+ years old

There is a ton of foreshadowing in this show. And if it's not actually foreshadowing something, there's good chance that they'll call back to it later on, anyway.

For instance, the time chase in Steven and the Stevens has a brief scene where they flash forward to Ocean Gem four episodes ahead of it.

>tfw this is just steven's version of pearlmethyst art if he went on Sup Forums

OH SHIT HE FLOATED THAT TIME AND STOPPED BECAUSE HE STOPPED BEING HAPPY WHEN SHE LOOKED AT IT HOLY FUCK

I bet everyone already knew but I haven't been in past threads since that episode aired

Can Steven spit heal broken entrails? If so, this would make a great animation.

The Memer

You don't need to call upon her
she got yo nombah

Tiger Mom and her little Tiger Millionaire incoming

Steven has shit taste

Yeah I fucking love that they had the ocean gone in one of the scenes

So why the hell was Lapis just standing there in the middle of a Warzone

...no fucking way you can describe Steven as being happy before he started falling

Ugh, they all look real high maintenance. The only gem you need is an Amethyst. Pop her down in your septic tank and you're set.

Lapis failing grades through college and getting depressed, Lapis being smug

>Armpit hair
Go fuck yourself, really fuck you man I hope you get some sort of wi-fi induced cancer so you are never able to post anything on the internet ever again piece of shit motherfucker

because it must have been a sudden attack when you think about it

think about when a city gets attacked unexpectedly

her gem could be a different angle than the one we saw. Alternatively, it could be fluorite, but that is a more complicated answer. Occam's razor says bismuth is more likely, but personally I'm torn

Personally, I want fluorite to be A complete psycho with an eye gem and luck mainpulation powers

She gets lost sometimes. The better question is why Woolie would punch her? She already had short hair.

Its probably because she wasn't a Jade or Emerald.

well not necessarily the happiest but he was clearly trying to be positive about the whole situation when following her

Because it was an abstract scene, as demonstrated by the silhouette art style. It's used to show that we are seeing a representation of a story being told rather than the events as they actually occurred.

Septic tank? Nah just throw her in the ocean

It's a metaphor, dipshit.

The most common theory, with over 7k notes on tumblr is that Lapis was a war reporter who got too close to the action

why did lapis bother using her stupid mirror powers if it didn't even show a proper scene? why didn't the writers just show it as steven's imagination while lapis told him the story

the answer is EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION (of the viewers)

Fuck, now it's canon

Shut up and go make me some cartoons.

I actually almost didn't post it, but that was the only picture I had of them on my phone. I think it's gross too, but you don't need to go into an autistic rage about it.

What if they're top secret HW moles planted to watch over Rose Quartz's gem?

Her fight-or-flight senses are faulty.
>5000 years ago, Lapis didn't fly off fast enough so a big hulking gem caught her and had her way with her
(Bismuth)
>less than a year ago, Lapis didn't fly off fast enough so a big hulking gem caught her and had her way with her
(Jasper)

What if Steven was a moon boy because he was so excited to be on the moon, and he adapts to gravity too
scary at first, but over time with the show's positive themes, inspired

leave ptsd gem alone

>Lapis Crushes Peridot's Tape Recorder
>"What were you stuck in a Tape Recorder too"
It took me way to long to figure out that was a sick burn by Peridot

This is the blue gem.

I can't draw. I can write pretty imaginatively though

Arm candy in general but yellow diamond uses hers as a secretary.They also make good confidants for gems tired of homeworld's bullshit

A good number of pearls belong to warriors(hundreds of pearls and 3 diamonds) so seeing a pearl capable of combat and engineering should be awe inspiring deep down.

You're joking right?

fuck you I'll go into an autistic rage about anything If I want to, that's the main reason I come to Sup Forums you disgusting degenerated jasperfag

lapis part corrupt confirmed

>(Jasper) had her way with her

Implying Lapis didn't rape Jasper into submission for months

I shouldn't have watched the French episodes the first chance I got. I should have paced myself, because I just made my own personal hiatus longer that way.

>"H"
>""R""
>"""E"""

>Intergalactic.
>Gem.
>Empire.

Can I get a pic of the gems you all are talking about? Bismuth?

I don't think Lapis actually recorded herself doing that.

Think of it as dramatic storytelling where she's standing in the breezy fields and then the scene suddenly shifts to her shell shocked in the middle of the battlefield.

The point of the her backstory was to show Steven that she was in a neutral position during the rebellion and was passed around like an object from HW to CG.

Thanks for letting us know.

Lapis is going to want a round 3, she's used to this

>Steven: It's okay, I understand, I just wish we could've hung out more. I feel like I only get to see you when something horrible's going on.

>Lapis Lazuli: (looks relieved) That's just how it is with me.

I think she was doing something against the CG. We clearly saw her silhouette in the answer as part of blue diamond's court (unless that was another lapis lazuli). They're all on earth to discuss the ongoing rebel activity and were even attacked during the meeting. It makes very little sense for lapis to warp to Earth post-Garnet as a tourist/civilian during an active war.

With lion holding bismuth and his appearance and disappearance in same old world I feel that both of them are going to meet soon enough.

>Lapis will paint bismuth as a monster with the crystal gems agreeing with her.

>Garnet and Pearl will remember her as a savage

>Bismuth tries to get her story across but no one will listen

>She runs away and hides until Steven finds her

> He wants to hear her side of the story

>She tell him the truth that lapis was pretending to be a civilian and was getting intel or Bismuth caught wind about the doomsday weapon.

>Poofed lapis to get information from her later but HW gems got to lapis's gem before bismuth could retrieve it during the fight and took it with them.

>Rose saw this and thought Bismuth attacked an innocent bystander.

>Rose was full of rage but couldn't bring herself to crush an ally decides to bubble her instead.

Rebecca even said that manipulation is a big part of her character.

it was a great line

>mfw

user pls

New opening looks great!

Damn, really? I never noticed and that ep is in my top 5.

No prob Bob

This is her but the colors have been modified. I was trying to see if I could get her day pallet through some hex algebra but it failed since the same math didn't render Lapis the right colors

Okay double clod

Peridot must never stop being autistic. She's my hero

imagine being so broken for the loss of the person you loved that you attack the child you consider your son

imagine breaking free from being a slave and going to war just to end up trapped in a jail for eternity

imagine despising a child for taking away the only thing for what you stood for, you fight for and the only thing you loved

This.

Which Ruby was your favorite dude /sug/?

it's "user"

Solid mang

Lewdly Dressed Rubies

Oh no I can't believe we wore the sane thing on our date

user, if you're gonna post Bismuth, at least post the real one.