Telltale Games will be making an adaption of the last Sup Forums related thing you watched/read

Telltale Games will be making an adaption of the last Sup Forums related thing you watched/read.

What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10366441
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_(2016_video_game)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can't be any worse than the game they're making in-house

X-O Manowar

I'd buy it.

>american dad

Wheels and the legman detective mystery, guest staring papa wheelie.

Agents of SHIELD

>inb4 Agents of SHIT

Might actually be good... use each agent's different skills to solve puzzles while switching between them. Telltale would probably be able to add in a lot of marvel easter eggs that the show couldn't legally do.

Kim Possible.

it'll have really obvious points where your decisions won't change the story and really bad loading

I won't apologize.

Just finished Secret Avengers by Ellis (run the mission, save the world)

That would be amazing!

Earth X

Now that would be fun.

Do we know what teh Marvel game will be based on? I keep hoping for Spider-man 2099, but get the feeling it will be Inhumans trash.

Not Sup Forums related but 24.
I would kill to control Jack Bauer's actions and dialogue in a Telltale game

Black Panther.

mite b cool

Huh. Not sure how they'd pull it off, honestly.

They need to remake their shitty Bone games into something actually worth playing.

Sounds like you have a Bone to pick with them.

>Teen Titans Go!

I'm okay with this. I'd like to see Telltale be fun again like they were with Sam & Max.

The Ultimates

They wouldn't
Cancelled after the third episode

>Hellboy

Dope. Thanks Mignolaverse threads!

>Angry Birds
heh...

Pigslam is a religion of peace

>Tell Tale Total Drama Island

I NEED THIS NOW!

and it better have multiple endings per each contestant god damnit

or knowing telltale it would only have at most 3 specific endings

>Clerks animated

Hello I wanna buy some smokes

>A: Is it Safe
>B: It puts the lotion on the Skin.
>X: Your a Fag mate.
>Y: (Silent Bob response)

Tron Uprising.

I actually really want this to happen, and it would fit the style of both Tron and tell tale pretty perfectly

last comic i read was imperium #16

so i'm kinda surprised they are going to dig in to the valiant universe

Oh shit, a Telltale Hellboy game would be fucking dope as shit.

I can see it playing in my head so fucking perfectly, it meshes so perfectly that it really doesn't sound out of place in the slightest. They should get Ron Perlman back to do Hellboy's voice.

I've played a number of their inhouse games. I've enjoyed them all immensely.

>Watchmen

HOLY SHIT MAKE IT HAPPEN

>telltale's Zootopia

there's a good idea

These are legitimately really cool ideas. Telltale, get on this shit immediately!

"Poil will remember that"

>Scott Pilgrim

THAT'S WHAT I WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE

>player characters are Dan and Rorschach during the 70s, and the plot is about them teaming up to take down Underboss and Big Figure

>Chris Chan

I'm not lying when i'd be slightly excited.

>Watchmen

Uber

>Dumbing of Age as technicality for reading it's Bad Webcomics Wiki review and following links to it.

I am so, so sorry.

>Bob's Burgers
Uh

If they made Wallace and Grommit work, I don't see why BB can't.

>Five episode season.
>Each episode is played as a different family member, all tying into one story.
>The episode title is the burger of the day.

Batman Beyond: Return of The Joker

Honestly, I think a tell-tale Batman game based on detective work would be amazing, but I think the only way a Batman Beyond game would sell is if it played like an Arkham game. Like, Batman can be more closed space enviroments and what not, but for a story and scale for something like Return of The Joker? I think it'd need to play like an Arkham game.

>Suicide Squad

Press F to decide who dies, and pay respect.

"Oh my god" would appear so much in Bob's response options. In fact, the silence prompt is just replaced with oh my god every time. That would be amazing.

>one of the Burger of the Day burgers is called "The Wolf A Fung-us" (comes with mushrooms)

>It's Tinas episode and revolves around sexy werewolf books.

Daredevil.
Hopefully they make it more like the comics and not the MCU show.

SBCG4AP already happened in 2008

>Rick and Morty
That sounds kinda fun actually

That's it.

It's poll time.

strawpoll.me/10366441

Could be fun.

>Weaver's Zootopia gag comics

Wow, this can go fucking ANYWHERE.

But hey, I'm down for it. Monster Village, lewd FNAF, or Undertale after the events of the good ending all would have been better though.

Sam and Max. Oh, wait, they're pretending they never had those characters so they can get more money.

I just want another Poker Night.

With Archer Sterling, a character from Total War: Warhammer, Batou from Ghost In The Shell since they have a game on Steam now, and a surprise guest. For a dealer, Codsworth from Fallout 4.

Just think of the great robot/cyborg banter from them and Archer.

>The Ogdru Hem will remember that

Miracleman

No Bigby Wolf?

So far Tell Tale hasn't recycled characters they've already used other than Sam and Max, and one joke cameo of the character everyone let die in Walking Dead as a pizza delivery guy in the opening of the second game.

Everything else has been from other franchises which are on Steam, plus one surprise guest like Tycho and Ashley J. Williams that are totally out of left field.

>Bob's Burgers
...I can't even

Alan Moore run of Swamp Thing.

Prison Break, though if it was anything like The Walking Dead, we're gonna play as an OC and the game won't even feature Michael or Lincoln.

Beaverly Hills Teens

How would that even work?

Etrigan, specifically the Three Dudes Storyline. I'd get it, it'd be fucking awesome with a musical carnage riddled climax.

...Bone.
Do it again but do it right this time and finish it.

>Future Quest
It would be goddamn amazing.

Just imagine an episodic Zootopia point-and-click where you play a hard-boiled private detective.

>Carnage man

Holy shit I want it.

Rushed Licensed Adventure exists

>Transformers: Last Stand of the Wreckers
Ohhhh YES.

>Telltale Ricky Gervais Show

>Ricky
A - Oh chimpanzee that Monkey News
B - oh HE'S WRITTEN IT DOWN AGAIN (Karls Diary)
X - Ask Karl a random question
Y - (Random inslut)

I really want a weaver point and click

Actually, it'd be interesting with May's family dynamic, May's dynamic with Normie and school life, May's dynamic with New Warriors. It can absolutely work.

Gillen's Journey Into Mystery.

I want it.

Strong Bad.

I'd play it

my body is ready

Off topic but, is anyone excited for this?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_(2016_video_game)

>JFK will remember that

Cautiously optimistic. It could be great. It could also be awful. I'm withholding judgment until a few episodes are out.

TTG! by ttg, what could go wrong?

But seriously, Nicieza Thunderbolts sounds good

>X-men Origins: Wolverine
nah

>telltale Archer
It could work

>game automatically goes into a bad end if archer doesn't get enough mommy points

Strongbad by TTG? Nah, it'd never work.

>There are not enough Mommy points available in the game

>Telltale

In most TTG games, I'm okay with the lack of real impact, as I feel it's not so much what the end result is as it is how you got there.

I got tired of the Walking Dead games though as that's the case where I really feel like nothing matters. Your choices don't matter, the characters don't matter, everyone is going to die and blame you, so who cares?

>Strongbad by TTG? Nah, it'd never work.
But it did.

The O'Niel run on The Question.

I need this in my life.

Delano's Hellblazer.

That might work, actually

I really hope the game centers on being a detective rather then being a superhero.

I just really want a Noir Batman game for once something with not a lot of comic book styled action, I want a game that really makes you think like a detective and makes you regret making decisions that jeopardizes the case.

Basically a Dick Tracy game but with Batman characters.

>Fables
Haven't they already done this?

It's TTG. Combat isn't really their thing.

The Wolf Among Us, yes.

>The Wolf Among Us, yes
Was it any good?

I liked it quite a bit. The style works and I like Bigby. Though I think I liked it because it contrasted with the dour TWD. I mean, it's still a little sad, but it's less hopeless.