Obama DNC Speech

If a close relative to you shared this:

> President Obama's DNC speech might have been the "I Have a Dream" speech of our times. Inclusion. Vision. Compassion.

What would you reply in a polite manner?

fuck off

A

Ok

>stomp uncle chris matthews in the face repeatedly and beat the cuck out of him

FUCK NIGGERS WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE 1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Except his speech was more about unifying the democratic party in the hope to beat Trump in November and won't go down in history as anything more than a speech by the DNC, for the DNC. At the end of the day, while it was a good speech, it was still a party speech. You're either not giving MLK's speech enough credit, or you're giving Obama too much credit.

FUCKING

Good point

All I heard was a very nervous man fearing a businessman will ruin his legacy.

I would send this to my Grandma and say Trump 2016

His speech was an exercise in narcissism, wherein he referenced himself 119 times.

>might have been
Yep. MIGHT have. But it wasn't. Not even close.

Test

as far as liberals in the /currentyear/ go he's a pretty dominant individual, the confidence must be contagious for democrats

too bad he doesnt back it up as a president

LEAF

LEAF

Why do you even feel the need to reply? So your relative was impressed by Obama's speech... great. Maybe you didn't find it as great, that's fine too. Your urge to "correct" her, however, is pure cancer.

You ever seen a vegan overhear someone mentioning how much they're enjoying their steak dinner, so they interrupt and "inform" them that they're "wrong" about eating meat? That's basically you, except you're shitting yourself over someone's opinion on a speech. I'm not sure which is worse.

I would tell them what happened to MLK

I am crying laughing right now, this is the most offensive sentence I have seen today and I love it

my grandma is legit concerned about the fate of the country and hopes that trump will win only to stop the tide of terrorism and degeneracy

based 95 year old woman

did somebody say legos????

how about you don't ruin the greatest country on earth you fucking nigger

>Our
>leaf

I would call them and tell them to never speak to me or my wifes son ever again.

Praise kek.
You can tell Obama knows Hillary is a bad choice. Just look at them when they are together.

Wait patiently. Wait until the election. If Hillary wins, continue my hidden conservatism. If Trump wins...
OH HELL YES IMMA BURN SOME NIGGAS
GONNA POST ALL MAGA, ONE PIC EVERY MINUTE
GONNA POST PICS OF ME IN MY MAGA HAT, WITH EXIF DATA SCREENSHOTS SHOWING THE DATE SO THEY CAN KNOW HOW LONG I BEEN HIDING
GONNA POST PICS OF TRUMP GIRLS
GONNA SHITPOST ALL OVER THEIR WALLS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA OH GOD I HOPE TRUMP WINS.

Really? Because all I heard was Obama patting himself on the back for a job not finished