Did you know?

Did you know?
The Wehrmacht was issued Crystal Meth as a pick-me-up....

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.com/library/the-effects-of-crystal-meth-use/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2377281/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It kept them awake for days in combat

so i guess it was legal? in what time though?

I take meth all the time dude. Its why I'm so #woke

Shoo Shoo Jew.

>implying you want to die sober

Hitler used it too mate. All the time. Some in his regime say he had a problem even.

can't you just tell me op?

amphetamines drastically improve reaction time, cognition speed, and reduces fatigue
in the short term, it's a really potent performance drug
And I don't believe it was specifically methamphetamine, but I don't care enough to check

US did that shit in the Gulf war, afaik bomber and fighter pilots still get chocolate laced with meth during long range missions.

It is called "PANZER-SCHOKOLADE"

well, i guess because it was wartime things like drugs became kinda mandatory to have an advantage. just like how they legalized growing cannabis in WWII for easy resources

I want some Panzer-Schokolade

is that why i beat up yids everytime i take meth?

so? American military pilots are issued the same kind of pills

Amphetamines were in fairly common use at the time in a quite a number of industrialized countries

fight degeneracy, don't encourage it. did you know the life span for crystal meth smokers is about 5 years?

drugabuse.com/library/the-effects-of-crystal-meth-use/

I'm sure British troops in North Africa did as well

WW2

I take focalin but always blow through my scrip in 2 weeks. Fuck speed is amazing. I wish I could do nothing but pop adderall and cruise.

US B52 bomber pilots were in the early cold war, as well. This wasn't unique

All leaders did. 24/7 war m8

they also gave it to US fighter pilots.

Amphetamine use used to be very common. It used to be marketed to housewives in the 50s.

All apart of Better Living Through Chemistry.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2377281/

Not crystal, it was the HCl salt of meth.

Yes, it was legal in the US until the 70s or so.

Soidiers marched on meth, it kept them awake, allowed them to conserve rations, and it could be bought at the drug store, why not use it?

oh wonder. its still in use today by modern army (worldwide).

almost all countries issued amphetamies to soldiers to use in emergencies and long fights

Yes, everyone already knows this.

what's commonly known as crystal meth is the hydrochloride salt, preferably the enantiomer with the more desirable effects

kike

Shh, it's Nazi shaming time.

Beating up yids while high on meth or speed is glorious

everyone did back then, and isn't it normal amphetamines amphetaminesulphate or something? I got food ready and shitposting from the sofa, so to lazy

Mate they sold this over the counter here too, til the 60ies or something I think, when those damn hippies came everything became illegal. People used it like asprin...

It's like granny pretty much understood I was speededed as fuck when I was a little shit, and my parents were clueless.

Same with downers. In many europoor countries today, you can just go to the pharmacy and buy whatever benzo and sleeping pills you want for instance.... Today that's highly restricted, and if you have smoked weed you will never get anything that works from the doctor, unless you are a minority I guess...
>We have no healthcare

Yeah this is Nor, here in Denmark it's different. Hashish is somewhat liberalized, though they smash down on christiania time to time, it's confusing....

fuckery made a civil war down here, more dangerous than bagdad and mexico back in 06 I think it was, calmer now. Bikers vs immigrants, that was a show.

Just legalize all this shit and remove the black markeds, people won't give it much fuss and go back to drinking if it isn't illegal and thus hyped and dangerous and exiting and such

it was an amphetamine salt, not crystal meth

The difference between the two is like the difference between taking a moderately powerful vicodin and shooting up tar heroin

So did the japs, american airforce and british airforce.
Every side fed their soldiers meth to keep the moral up.

seriously I think I would never even have tested speed, if it hasn't been for the fact that it was illegal. Same with the other shit I threw in me as a little shit.

>Make shit illegal
>Say don't do this to teenagers
>Get stupid cops to come and lie or be this retarded to speak of hashish syringes
well god damnit, the whole damn junior high started doing drugs.....

stupid stupid people......

No, crystal meth is the freebase form.

This. They didn't know about its detrimental effects.

>Not knowing that methamphetamine is still prescribed (albeit rarely) in the USA under the trade name Desoxyn.

source?
well life span in Wehrmacht was probably far shorter anyway

how does it make you feel?
tried pic related once but i dont remember much of it.

>Did you know?
Yes, I did.

We used to call early dope in the 90's "nazi dope" because of the anhydrous ammonia method used.

kids get adderall to make them pay attention in school. same shit, new day.

They used meth here too to keep watchmen awake, heroine and opium to treat the wounded. What news

fuck off reddit faggot

Can't even fucking spell heroin, fuck me

Adderall is only half the formula for Meth.

Euros use Amphetamines (adderall)

USA uses MethAmphetamines (Desoxyn)

Meth is stronger.

interestingl;y enough its perscribed as

And soldiers dreaded being issued it because they knew they were in for a very shitty time on the battlefield. It was usually given out before going into combat.

Same with the japanese kamikaze bombers, they were given methamphetamine, so they can hallucinate while bombing

>aaaaah... that's the stuff.

10mg focalin IR
20mg focalin XR
36mg Concerta

I love my doctor

You know Israel has millions of non-Jews living in i, right?

JFK used amphetamines too, as did William Burroughs. This stuff used to be really widespread. I suppose it still is... Every other college kid uses it whether or not he has a prescription. Are the long term effects really that dangerous?

I picked up a prescription a few years back but only filled it twice. I lift weights and play a lot of tennis so I didn't want to put strain on my heart. Considering getting it refilled for Med school...

Interestingly, the Axis and Allied powers seemed to choose methamphetamine and amphetamine respectively. America eventually figured out that coffee worked pretty much as well without everybody being high for hours and hours.

>Are the long term effects really that dangerous
It permanently fries your brain, making you more aggressive
You will also be literally 'triggered' with addiction cravings any time you see anything related to who, how when and where you did your speed

It's bad for addictive personalities. Normal people can use it as the tool it is, but there's a reason why they can't sell it for diets or depression any more.

>It's bad for addictive personalities
That's a meme
Its bad for everyone

Hmm... Probably won't start it again then. I have an extremely addictive personality. Tempting because it really does help with studying, but I guess I can go a more "clean" route. I also hate how it makes you sweat so much

What do you mean by easy resources, if they are just growing cannabis? Like as a material?

It's bad for anyone, don't fall for the crystal jew.

So what?

I take dexedrine extended release 10mg usually once a day. Sometimes I skip. As long as you don't go over 40mgs daily and you take care of your body nothing will happen. The only time I've ever used amphetamines recreationally was when I used to get IR's prescribed. Dump the IR's and stick with the ER's.

Meth will GIVE you an addictive personality.

This "I can handle it, I'm better than that" mentality is what makes people end up as homeless meth addicts

I know people who tried heroin recreationally and ended up just losing all motivation, all desire to take care of themselves, etc. once they kept doing it. It's best never to start that kind of shit. The addictive potential is just too huge. Stick to tobacco, coffee, alcohol in moderation if you need to take the edge off or get a boost imo.

and the rioters at stonewall

Have you not watched requiem for a dream?

Methamphetamine was used along with other amphetamines similar to adderol. Methamphetamine is still prescribed in the US as "desoxyn"

You have to be a complete degenerate to get addicted to Adderall. Not possible without grinding up the drug into a powder.