Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #834

"Brun is totally autistic" edition. seriously, who talks like that? he's really laying it on thick.

Why don't they just fuck so he can go to another cringy subplot?

stabby knows what the people want - fucking. he just takes 600 comics to get there. every. time.

I'm noticing Jeff makes a special effort to let us know that the public officials are ladies.

"Police lady". "Red Cross lady".

I just want more robot arcs

man, the mom must has a libido stronger than a woman half her age if Clinton knows she's still banging Chad since running away like a bitch

fucking god dammit, must be a full moon. hanners made me chuckle

Hannelore is here to save today's comic.

You people really need to stop reading this shit.

does Clinton just not have anything to do, or anywhere to be? Why is he just aimlessly toting this neanderthal woman around? Wasn't he supposed to be on a bus to somewhere when he went into her stupid bar?

Well if it were a Police Man Brun would have been shot and killed and if it were a Red Cross Man Brun would have been raped because that's realistic.

Aubrey Plaza.

Is Hanners the only decent character in this comic anymore?

How does a harpoon fit in a box?

>Clinton's hair is still like that
He's disheveling it on purpose to look hot.
Is Jacques reading these threads?

Seconding this.
Who the fuck cares about these people. Who the fuck are they even.
Does marigold wear a robotic penis to fight the patriarchy?

WHEN

WILL

THEY

F
U
C
K

Never. Developments don't happen unless the "he" is involved.

Harpoon into giant dildo edit when?

Give me like 10 minutes.

Sorta shit, but sai won't load on my PC at the moment and I had to use pixlr.

I first thought that was Raven

Bravo.

Not sure if that's Emily or Dora.

I think its supposed to be that girl who was dating Steve. Her and Hanners were hired around the same time.

Oh my god he really is going to make her an employee at that coffee shop what a fucking hacques.

Currently known employees:
Dora
Penelope
Emily
Hanners
Dale
Steve's Girlfriend everyone forgot about.

That's cosette, she's a brunette.
Black haired girl is dora, Emily is way taller... But let's not forget that hacques can't into consistency.

I'm pretty sure that's Dora. She's not as freakishly gangly as Emily and Cosette is fatter and I think has a slightly different nose. Or it could just be Marten in drag.

Since when was Clinton friends with the Coffee of Doom gang?
Has he even interacted with anyone besides Emily and Hanners that one time?

Marten in drag is Dora.

Either way, shes drawn horribly. Everyone in that last panel is. Even Hanners doesn't look like Hanners.

Hannelore is great regardless. In this comic she's like when your dog eats your jewelry and shits out a diamond buried in poop. That shit diamond is Hannelore.

He hasn't given us the info on whether or not Claire has a penis, so NOPE, he don't come around here.

Claire has a penis, else she would wear bikini instead of those swim pants

Jeph, if you're reading this stab your hand two times.
If you're not, stab it just once.
Left hand, please.

Wow, why is she so tan in 2319

Goddamn it, now I want Brun and Hanners to move in together and have hijinks.

I'll give Jeph credit, it's a good redesign for Clinton. He looks attractive, even masculine on occasion, especially when compared to his appearance in .

The wood handle might have burned away and now it's only the pointy part.

Does the universe just not exist outside of Coffee of Doom? Emily seems to have just been spontaneously willed into existence aged 20-something. It's like that episode of Star Trek TNG where everyone disappears and Dr Crusher is the center of the universe but kind of in reverse.

she accidently got a tan,

And thus tannelore was born.

fite me waifufag

>Goddamn it, now I want Brun and Hanners to move in together and have hijinks.
Honestly, that would be pretty amusing. So we can safely assume it's never going to happen.

I gotta say, I actually like Brun so far as a character. Clinton is a pretty good foil for her so far. Hanners would be probably be excessively twee zany hijinks in large doses.

His first design was moderately masculine, tho, in a James Rolfe kinda way.

He's kinda side-stepped it in the most stupidest way possible.

Plot twist, Brun is a skinjob that thinks it's human.

Oh, well damn that is kinda hot

It annoys me that I waifu Hanners.

Do you always waifu girls with severe mental and emotional problems?

If they didn't have severe mental and emotional problems then they wouldn't be waifus.

Not usually, no. Dunno what it is about her.

Brun? More like delicious brown.

user, why did you post Marten twice?

is there any other kind?

>Wasn't he supposed to be on a bus to somewhere when he went into her stupid bar
He was just going home, if I recall.

Not that you don't have a point in general. Of course, there could be a perfectly logical reason he's got nothing else to do, or stuff that's not of immediate importance, but the comic should've still mentioned it.

>something earlier about the weekend
>day off
>called in sick to work to help out this total stranger

But that might require actually planning these stories ahead. And I don't think Jacques does that.

He actually looks the same, you just find him more attractive because he's with a woman, so you perceive him as a valuable mate.

>He was just going home, if I recall.

He lives in a Dorm. With the same guy that thinks his mom is a MILF.

Dude he called you gay.

I bet Brun is really fucking nasty. Like shes all 100% unshaven and hardly bathes. Super hairy brown grill.

Probably only shaves her huge caveman monobrow and trims her mustache so she looks respectable at work.

So, the joke is that you all know I'm right, but refuse to change because you're in denial.

Right?

A reminder that they have been cleaning her shit and piss for weeks.

you mean its not?

doesn't the blue one have nanotechnology? maybe poop fuels it

>guy helps girl with no ulterior motive
>girl calls friend
>friend angrily berates guy for being a creep

Why are all the women in QC either complete cunts or have some ambiguous mental disorder?

I mean seriously, name one girl who doesn't fit in to either category who's had significant "screen time"

Mental illness is C H I C

Raven will never come back. We have Emily to fill in her place now.
No, the blue one makes out with toasters, white one had nanomachines.

But user, they need to be quirky and dominant and independent or someone will end up stabbing his hand again!

>guy helps girl with no ulterior motive
>girl calls friend
>friend angrily berates guy for being a creep

Wait, has that happened in this storyline yet, or are we only referencing back to some other storylines I can barely recall?

Happened yesterday.
Clinton was threatened with genital mutilation.

Literally yesterday's page.

Of all things at least this is realistic. With rare exceptions nice guys will be fucked in the ass. In Marten case he was fucked up by Dora and not he is being fucked in the ass literally.

I wanted to make a snide remark about not being able to notice when I skip over a page, but I'm an idiot anyway for continuing to read this comic, so might as well be dumb for not being able to keep up with it too. Also means I forgot a day, but whatever.

Reminds me I basically only ever remember to check the comic when I see a thread on Sup Forums though.

Fuck me, I missed three of them. Everything from when he met with her in the morning to this page today. I have to get my act together.

You were almost free user. You should've escaped while you could

It honestly doesn't matter for the purpose of the comic. We never seen any of the other characters genitals and sex has always been "Lead up" and "after glow".

What IS bullshit tho is how she's now immune to heckling and assholery for which all the other characters are open season. I mean, she used to have puns that NO ONE laughed at and was paddled by Pintsize for initiation.

Christ, this is so much better. What happened to his face? Must have been killing Jeff to draw a face with mildly different features.

It's interesting how he tends to take a step forward then two steps back.

Clinton's looking like a humanized Sonic OC these days.

The comic where she bitches to Pintsize about how convenient it is that robots can just modify their bodies real easily implies Claire still isn't satisfied with hers, which heavily implies she still has her dick. Fuck, the big "reveal" comic where the revelation of whats going on in her pants implies that that there's something to show, if she'd just had a vagina installed she wouldn't have needed Martin's validation

Maybe she have both!

then how'd his tail grow back

Clinton has only the loosest of associations with the Coffee of Doom. So why would he think to impose on Dora by asking her to hold onto some stranger's stuff?

Wouldn't it have made more sense, for Clinton to take Dora by where Clairence or Marten live?

>she

B^U

It does when Marten has been categorically rejected by BIOLOGICAL FEMALES and needs a relationship help by a newhalf.

I'd pound that mercilessly

When will this meme end?

Maybe the coffee shop was closer.

needs a string tanga edit desu

If we all get together and buy him a harpoon, I wonder if we could nudge him to stabbing his hand with it.

Willis isn't writing this. Yet.

someone better than me use their imagination here

Early Marigold wasn't fat, but stabby couldn't let that stay

Station

>You were almost free user. You should've escaped while you could
Indeed. You weren't "too dumb", you built up a resistance.

>Oh I haven't read QC in a day or two. What? 25 strips? Better catch up.

The last sentence is your mistake.

It's all a ploy to work Clinton into the Marten crowd in a bid to replace Marten.