Is there any chance that blacks are behind other races because of racism and oppression...

Is there any chance that blacks are behind other races because of racism and oppression, and not because of inferior intelligence?

I just want to make 100% sure before I become a full blown racist

Other urls found in this thread:

law.resource.org/pub/us/cfr/ibr/001/aamd.classification.1973.pdf
archives.syr.edu/pdf/blatt_092.pdf
hrw.org/reports/2001/ustat/ustat0301-01.htm
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=cCCE2aSmxUk#t=18m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9fyxUgkok
youtube.com/watch?v=hR90t55CvbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope it's 100% their fault. We gave them affirmative action, section 8 housing, welfare, abortion, etc, and they just ran it all into the ground and ruined it.

Name a single prosperous black country.

Name a single country where blacks have higher IQs than any of their cohabitants.

Name a single area in the USA where blacks have higher IQs than whites at any age.

It has 100% to do with Culture not the genetics.

Whites raised to be wannabe-blacks behave the same way.

White red blooded americans converted to Islamic extremeism will go do mass shootings and suicide attacks.

'Nuff said, its the culture.

Now I do believe in diversity and that means there's still gotta be White, Black, people of extreme skin color.

Too much mixing actually destroys diversity. But otherwise... not an issue.

These could all be blamed on racism and oppression by whites, especially in the U.S.

You would need a control group that hadn't experienced racism or oppression

You could make that case for anyone on earth.

I'm of Irish descent, do I count as oppressed?

Is every single black on Earth oppressed?

According to them, yes.

Then they admit they have no argument, or admit that they're inferior no matter where they go on the planet.

Either way they lose.

We have a subhuman money, rather than teaching how to take care of itself.

>ignoring genetics
Lol m8 you are fucking nuts

(pic not totally unrelated)

For example british black folks in my experience tend to mix more with the existing culture there and other ethnic groups. Ive known several of them.

They lean towards, well, the same things that everybody else there does.

I can't speak for demographics but considering that tendency I dont think them being black skinned makes much difference for their interaction in society Over There.

And when they come over here they're like a fish out of water.

this is an excellent argument why we need Segregation.

If the case is that Blacks are are being oppressed by racism, we need to remove them from the other races, so they can thrive and reach their full potential.

the only other solution is kill the racists, but that word is thrown around so much i think almost everyone is a racist nowadays.

that would be a massacre, you don't want a massacre, so let's segregate

Ok, so nobody is actually giving you fucking evidence. Here.

IQ matters a whole fucking lot.

Criminals are almost always below 90 IQ.

If it was because of racism, they wouldn't have been doing better in the 50's compared to the current year.

I used to think it was all culture, with no genetic backing.

It makes sense, they have a culture (at least in the US) that demonizes intelligence as "acting white" and the only way to gain respect of your peers is to act violently, and selfishly. A culture where your actions are forgiven because you are "oppressed" and poor. Plus, we've all come in contact with blacks that didn't act like fucking baboons and had a semblance of intelligence, I just assumed these were black people who managed to escape the hood mentality.

Then you look at Africa, it is by no means an inhospitable wasteland. In fact, during colonization, many parts of Africa were turned into real cities and functioning countries. Look at South Africa. During apartheid it was actually a pretty good place to live. Not the best surely, probably due to the number of blacks, but decent, and since apartheid ended, it has spiraled into near central African levels in most areas. Why are blacks incapable of creating a functioning society, larger than a feudal type warlord ruling a large swath of land, without the help of whites or asians? I don't buy the "all humans are the same" it's already been proven that genetics can have a hand in IQ, so why can't a group of people from a totally different genetic background also have different average IQs?

They could be alright, blacks don't have to be the irresponsible thugs we know today, but they will never be as successful as whites. and maybe that's a little sad.

I have a question for people who deny genetics, if you can inherit mental illness from your parents, why can't you inherit lower or higher IQ from your parents? If you can show that black people are on average taller/stronger than white people, why is it racist to assume there are differences that are less noticeable? Such as differences in mental capacity.

welfare artificially increases the number of low-IQ people because it keeps people too stupid to support themselves alive to breed.

Name a single aggregate benefit of Africans to non-African society.

>pro-tip you can't

No, culture is a direct result of genetics.
Where do you think culture arises from?
Over decades, the genetic trends of a population influence culture, not the other way around.

If blacks were smarter than whites, they would be the ones doing the oppressing.

no
reason? Africa.

Genetics, Geography, and Culture. Some have more weight than others but they're all variables.

food senpai
niggers only ear fast food

>Is there any chance that blacks are behind other races because of racism and oppression, and not because of inferior intelligence?

No

They are literally subhuman savages.

And they all need to die

Allegedly no racism in Britain, yet disproportional crime with blacks. It isn't culture.

Wrong.

UK blacks are utter ghouls, particular their youth and will be used by the jew in the same way as in the USA, pic related.

They don't all need to die.
IQ is correlated to race, but there's nothing wrong with the outliers.

> be chinese
> be immigrate to america 1850s
> be build railroad
> be treated like scum
> be shunted into own ghettos
> be work hard
> be make money
> be become fantastically wealthy
> be send kids to education
> be they get wealthier
> be actual contributing members of society

vs gibmedats

not to be picky but a graph with no title and no sources is useless as shit

>They don't all need to die.

yes they do

if we, as the white race, want to survive, we need to kill them all.

they breed like it's an olympic sport. they destroy what we build. they are obsessed with our women. they rob, steal, kill and rape at disproportionate levels.

we cannot coexist on earth.

it is us or them

I think you can as you say make the case that genetics influence culture. Geography as well as that culture's success whether through conquering neighbors or simply surviving is another aspect. Assimilation and adaptation through that civilizations process into culture wouldn't necessarily be based on genetics.

Why do we observe the same patterns with regard to immigration of different ethnicity?

Black people in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa all commit a disproportionate amount of crime, have a lower IQ etc.

East Asian people in all of these places generally do well.

Do you think this is all due to the white man keeping them down...in countries where there are no white people?

You ever think that maybe because we given those things to them, that their standards and the barre has been set so low, that over time it ruined their communities? Look into Thomas Sowell. Black people in America weren't always this fucking retarded

Cheap workforce.

>black people
>work

Hispanics do it better.

That contributed, but I still point back to

Ashkenazi Jews have shockingly low mathematical abilities, and literally the highest linguistic intelligence.

This makes them natural liberals, and makes them more likely to rise to night ranks in media and government.

There is no Jewish conspiracy dumbass. The world as it is is a result of countless individuals acting how their genetics and experience tells them.

Humans are natural pattern recognizers.

Humans always attribute intentions to automatic processes.

There is no coincidence, but there is no conspiracy either. People are stupid fucking robots.

Then Africans really do have no redeeming qualities.

like I said, it's IQ not race

Plenty of countries where blacks are in control, study those.

Hey, remember that city where blacks became the majority and everything got better and crime went down and the schools improved?

It's not their fault. I really mean it, they were better off 40 years ago. Affirmative action, etc are making a mess for blacks.
It's the jew again. Before, blacks had their own wall street, and they were doing pretty good.
Now we have strong independent black women (who are dependent on the state), who raise black kinds in bad neighborhoods WITHOUT A FATHER FIGURE.

Blacks are now getting really angry, because they are black, and they know they're inferior, but it gets insisted by the leftist propaganda machine that we're all equal.
Which basically means that someone is holding them down. It's easy to see whites being the majority and doing better.

They have full on cognitive dissonance. And are literally checking every white man if he's racist.

Before they knew they were infirior, and they made up for it by working harder, now it's all a mess, letting blacks who don't belong in to high standard collages compete.

Blacks aren't the enemy, you shouldn't take shit from any blacks, but it's the Jew.

All evil roads leads to jew.

>Hey, remember that city where blacks became the majority and everything got better and crime went down and the schools improved?

This is from the book called "The Bell Curve"

I would argue that genetics influence culture far more than environment. Sure, thinks such as traditional clothing, foods, and music are influenced by resources available, but the ways society organizes, how technology advances, and how people interact is all genetics.

I recall seeing that documentary on HBO about it. The Wire I think it was called.

You went full retard. There's a reason there are diseases only found in African lineage(IE sickle cell), that's GENETIC. Saying genes don't play a role in IQ is foaming at the mouth retarded.

Fun fact of the day:

In 1973 a law was passed that changed the legal classification of mentally handicapped from 85 to 70, because more than half the black population at the time was considered legally handicapped and that was considered a form of oppression.

law.resource.org/pub/us/cfr/ibr/001/aamd.classification.1973.pdf
The Law

archives.syr.edu/pdf/blatt_092.pdf
The standard prior to the law

hrw.org/reports/2001/ustat/ustat0301-01.htm
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
General info

If you are so dumb that you need to artificially label a group of people as the "bad guys" to make your worldview easier, have at it.

>The dumbest of blacks are accepted into medical school at a rate higher than the smartest asians

Fucking wew lads.

>artificially label

Wow, that table actually makes me mad/exasperated.

How is this justifiable?

Muh affirmative action.

Its not just their intelligence user they have no self control over their animal instincts thats why they are so criminal because they are basically wild animals.

Imagine for example if England or Europe in general didn't have natural coal reserves or other fossil fuels. Industrial revolution? Not likely. Speaking of the UK and Ireland as a whole what do you think the culture would look like if there was a land bridge to Europe? It's in the history books already how the culture was completely altered when such events did actually occur. Geography matters quite a bit to our distinct cultures.

To be fair, blacks used to rule the world when Egyptians were in charge (skip to 18m25s)

youtube.com/watch?v=cCCE2aSmxUk#t=18m25s

This thread is doing the exact same thing to blacks, retard. And what if it's true? Ever considered that? fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9fyxUgkok

it's naive to think we are all equal. being racist and accepting facts doesn't mean you have to go full stormfront though.

To be fair, the dumbest of the blacks in this table are actually still fairly intelligent.

Still not fair at all. It sucks.

Interesting. So do you think that joining a religion changes your fucking genetics?

Jesus Christ man, are you actually legitimately retarded?

Kill yourself.

>racist

jew off

I'm not denying there is a law of averages and a reality to racial differences. Even going so far as to say the purer black someone is the more likely they are to be low intelligence, the less neanderthal genes, the less cranial capacity, less amity. It's so sad that saying this is basically condemning black people, I mean what way is there to fix this besides genocide or cuckoldry? What if that's why they push mixing with black people so much, what if the (((elite))) know on average, most blacks that are born can never truly fit into western civilization, present or future without being a burden. What if solving the black problem is in the cards and the solution is to breed the problem away and weaken it.

cultures are products of the races that created them, not the other way around.
cultural differences reflect racial differences.

what a waste of digits

the kikes are a cancer on the human race and they all need to die just like the niggers and muslims

You're ignoring the whole reason whites exist in the first place.

Our ancestors migrated northwards, into harsher environments, where forethought and pre-planning were absolutely necessary to survival.

The geography made the genetics over thousands of years of selective breeding, only the relatively smart survived. Can't say the same about anywhere shitskins evolved.

There are plenty of white people saying this same shit.

There are also plenty of totally chucked racial Jews.

You give them WAY too much credit in acting like they have some convoluted conspiracy.

These are robots acting on instinct. That's it.

>not recognizing the Bell Curve
gotta be over 18 to post here, leaf.

>Name a single prosperous black country.
Namibia.
>Name a single area in the USA where blacks have higher IQs than whites at any age.
I live in a fairly affluent city, the black people here are mostly friendly, smart, and polite. I used to live in a rural area, surrounded by white trash retards.

You're ignoring that religion is a product of culture, which is a product of genetics.

Islam is a shitty religion of war based on shitty warlike arabic culture based on shitty conflict-based arab genetics.

Converting to islam is just adopting a shittier culture.

Delayed gratification. I wouldn't doubt that as a possible reason whites are generally higher IQ and creativity in general.

What city.

Oh hey, I remember you from yesterday.

Good point. If we ARE going to view religion in that light, then I would ask you to look at all the other bullshit in Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, and all of the other religions. Having shocking shit in a religion is nothing unique.

I will gaurantee that those black people you know are way ahead of the bell curve.

1 post by this ID

fuck your behaviorist worldview

the kikes are openly trying to destroy the white race

for this, we will hunt the last of them down to the ends of the earth, and beyond

High crime, below average HDI, even with 25% of its income coming from diamond exporting and 15% from white tourism, it's still crap.

Don't be a collectivist. And there's more to it than IQ, the world isn't a video game yet.

>highest Homicide rates
>countries with high percentages of niggers, spics, and mestizo/mulatto hybrid shitskins

>30 year old data.
Give me something from this decade.

>Namibia.

jesus christ you're a fucking retard

How many of those other religions are slaughtering people on a daily basis in the name of their religion?

>black people
>way ahead of the bell curve
pick one and only one.

>implying they're any more intelligent as a whole now than they were 3 decades ago

Stop being a nigger. "Whitey" isn't holding them down, and the "Kikes" aren't holding us down.

Also, "fuck your argument, let's kill people" is a really great rebuttal. You should use at more.

the predominant factor is culture
gang / rap culture punishes hard work and intelligence
this results in less-educated black people

He means at the upper end of the black bell curve, which puts them slightly above average on the white one.

>Namibia.
>prosperous

lol

>not naming the city you're in
>ignoring the main question and saying they're polite

Thanks for proving my point.

This is the correct answer. It's part of the 100 year plan.

Ahead of the BLACK bell curve. I.E, about as smart as average to slightly above average whites.

go back to plebbit faggot

Checked.

Culture = genetics + time

>What if solving the black problem is in the cards and the solution is to breed the problem away and weaken it.

That solution won't work because its racist in prosperous countries.

Then look at Africa's birth rates.

Its a problem that will never be solved because its considered evil, racist, white supremacist, etc. to admit there IS a problem, god forbid you mention the source.

>race and IQ

Niggers are incomprehensibly fucking stupid, no, niggers do not control shit, nor are they any sort of hidden hand. If anything they vy for power by other peoples and latch onto their power such as Jews, Whites, spics, sand nigger Muslims, ect, other than that they are to stupid and incompetent to achieve any real power on their own, a race of slaves and servants always seeking a master as always.

youtube.com/watch?v=hR90t55CvbE

>the predominant factor is culture

that shit meme

You would have me believe that african tribesmen are geniuses because they dont have rap