Which President deserves a biopic the most?

Which President deserves a biopic the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Km4R377s4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

beat me to it but yes jackson

Dubya already got a few.

Barack Obama
Written and directed by Alex Jones.

It would just be called Hussain

Martin Van Buren

Hoover would be interesting 2bh. He's not nearly the incompetent monster that he's made out to be.

Andrew Jackson. Not enough films about reconstruction era.

It's usually either civil war or wild west

Thats Johnson

You mean Johnson, retard.

David Rice Atchison

Maybe a lesser done one like Woodrow Wilson.

I'm not even American you faggots hahaha

Hello, Trump.

Alex Hamilton

>murdering and savagely beating people
>badass
Um, no sweetie. People like Andrew Jackson reinforce negative masculine stereotypes like men must be angry or violent in order to be considered men. Please check your privilege and delete this, thanks :)

Calvin Coolidge.

Such a fucking boss.

Reagan's life and achievements are pretty incredible. Dirt poor to Hollywood actor to President who was instrumental in bringing down communism.

He also brought down america by filling it with mexicans

Unironically the orange fatass. Maybe told from Melanias PoV how a search for a sugar daddy escalated in the white house.

The Soviet Union brought themselves down. All Reagan did was fucking Murica so hard, it still didn't recover.

This

Make it about Jefferson and end with him dying from diarrhea.

Not that fucking dummy
>started 2 quagmire land wars
>cut taxes for the megarich, just because
>oversaw the greatest financial disaster in a century
>didnt require his bank bailout to be paid back
>too stupid to put together a single coherent sentence
Why do republicans vote for the absolute dumbest people?

>instrumental in bringing down communism
lmao

My favorite Reagan moment was when he bought into Fukuyamas philosophy wholesale and set in motion globalism, and now a couple years later Trump is evoking Reagans name to get votes from nostalgic conservatives whilst sending away immigrants imported under Reagan, destroying neoliberal trade deals done under Reagan and campaigning on ending globalism

It's like pottery.

This! A raunchy biopic about his affair with his neighbor in the roaring 20's would be great.

That's Madam Presiden, to you

>first half revolves around the upbringing and early success of the renowned real estate mogul and reality TV star Donald Trump
>suddenly- cut to black and clips from youtube.com/watch?v=0Km4R377s4M starts playing

Oliver Stone already made it

>>too stupid to put together a single coherent sentence
>falling for his folksy posturing

>implying I am a burger

Does people defend Bush ?

>I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family

>Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?

>You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test

People heard all this and literally thought to themselves "this is fine"

>b-but Hillary!
Literally everytime

>le drumphf man
>DON'T SPEAK ILL OF MY QUEEN

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
There are actually adult human beings who heard this and said to themselves "trumps my guy"

>b-but Hillary!
Literally actually everytime. It's like the election never ended for them. How's that wall coming along? Mexico paid up yet? lol

Every president slips and says stupid things. The only reason you know of all the times Bush did it is because the media treated every one like breaking news.

Only the God Emperor Donald J Drumpf YEEEEEEHAWWWW *shoots pistols into the air*

There's an old saying in Tennessee..probably in Texas but I it's in Tennessee it goes,

Fool me once...shame on.....shame on you..........you fool me we can't get fooled again

I'd be down for this if only to see Bruce get more work.
It would be great if they could keep the similar caricaturization, make it darkly comedic in how strange his believes were and how senile he was becoming.

fuck you

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

Obama and Clinton never, ever said any shit as stupid as bush. Bush literally has an entire book of his incoherent quotes called bushisms. You're literally incorrect

>There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.
I dare you to find one quote from Obama that's half as dumb as this.

When did the news ever dedicate hours upon hours of air time discussing Obamas inability to even spit out a word without a teleprompter?

uh
um
uh hu
um
um
ififififif
um
uh

It's like he forgot and then just went with the Who.

BUILD THAT FENCE

Obama literally got the number of US states wrong.and had a complete malfunction with

ififififififif

>corpse-men

No wonder your retarded your a backwater dune coon

They already did Hoover, and fyi "President".

Teddy Roosevelt

>your retarded your a

Jefferson Davis

>american """"""education"""""""

No wonder you got Trump as President. YOU'RE all fucking inbreds.

>Oliver Stone

It was shit, dubya deserves better

Obama. People need to see what a shitheel he really was.

okay so you literally cant come up with a single dumb quote by obama, just that he pauses too much while speaking? el oh el just admit that bush was dumb as shit and trump is no better

I want to see the blooper reel from the JFK assassination.

>one time obama said 57 when he actually meant to say 48 in reference to the number of states he had campaigned in
>this is the same as literally being unable to form coherent thoughts without total embarassment
lmao, please. heres another goodie, try to find an obama parallelthat sounds as dumb!

>"People say, 'How can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil?' You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you."
again, i dare you to find one obama or even clinton quote thats half as stupid as that

why? he was a fuckup for his entire life continuing into his presidency.

>"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness."

>"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."

"You know, when I campaigned here in 2000, I said, I want to be a war president. No president wants to be a war president, but I am one."

>"They misunderestimated me."

> "I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."

What did Dubya mean by this?

> 'How can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil?' You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you."
It's a very clumsy way to say that love and support from childhood on is the best method and it is.

>"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness."
>"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."
That's some Jaden Smith level stuff tho.

>"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."
not even bush knows what the fuck cheney was up to

>we have every single news facet and media outlet making fun of trump on a secondly-basis
>now we need an entire movie to do it

I'm fucking tired of hearing of Trump. From the news, to SNL, to every single late night talk show, to the entirety of Comedy Central, he's even harped on in sports talk shows for fucks sake.

I get the news criticizing and dissecting his presidency, that's what they're there for. But I don't need every single other facet of entertainment to stoop so low as to make a 'TRUMP SO STUPID' joke for 4 years.

>4 years

This.

From sickly child, to manly man. rooting out corruption, first as police commissioner, then as NY state assemblyman, being a badass cowboy, then governor of NY, going to war, becoming Vice president, then president.
Ending with his writings about patriotism during WW1.

Ulysses S. Grant

That's because he's the fucking leader of the free world now, not a joke candidate

Sweetie posting is a good meme.

We won bitch

Too bad Trump killed it.

I agree sweetheart!

It shouldn't focus on him being a clueless moron, he isn't the first and won't be the last. It's about the environment that enabled his rise, which would be amazing back in the day but is even more so in the information age. Trump being a meme is only relevant to keep the tone somehow positive.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>It's like the election never ended for them.

You talkin' about Hillary supporters?

Wouldn't mind a movie about Trump before the presidency as long as it wasn't "fuck Drumpf and fuck white people"

William Henry Harrison.

This piece of shit shouldn't get one until he is behind bars for treason and mass murder.

this is true

never thought I'd see flat earthers on the news but it just happened