A-FORCE -> MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

A-FORCE -> MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

therealstanlee.com/joss-whedon-a-force/

Joss Whedon
The director of The First Avenger's Movie
Wants to direct an All Female Avengers Movie

A-Force = All Female Avengers

This is how Marvel can potentially introduce The A-Force.

PERSONAL THEORY

She Hulk can make her debut as Jennifer Walters (Lawyer) in Spiderman Homecoming

Nico Minoru is a Witch Sorceress that can make her debut in the Dr. Strange

Medusa will be introduced in The Inhumans Movie

Ms Marvel will have her own Solo Debut Movie.

Of course,
That leaves Dazzler who is an X-Men Mutant

X-Men belongs to Fox
So including Dazzler
Would be more difficult.

>Nico Minoru is a Witch Sorceress that can make her debut in the Dr. Strange
Fuck everything about that. Runaways or Bust
Also, She-Hulk in Spider-Man? Really?

how would they introduce she-hulk in spiderman?

Yeah they've been trying to do a runaways movie for years, and it would work better now that their is an established MCU.

>A-Force

I like that

I dunno user

She hulk in Spiderman was a a wild stretch of imagination but really I'm just trying to fit pieces in the available slots.

>Joss Whedon

lmao yes fucking do it

joss whedon is hilarious

>>Introducing Nico in Dr. Strange before Runaways.

That's like having Venom appear before Spider-Man. That's fucking stupid. Especially since A-Force has no solid story yet.

The only way an A-Force film could happen is if Marvel does a 2 part Secret Wars film, and the films in between take place on Battleworld

>giving Whedon another movie

I think the biggest reason why Marvel is hesitant with teenage heroes is that after one film, their next outing will either be 2 years or 3 years away, and they stop being teens. Imagine Molly Hayes actually growing up into a teenager.

You don't need battleworld to do A-force, the A-force in secret wars was just to hype up the coming 616 team.

That's all I needed to read. Whoever put this together literally just read on Wikipedia that Nico can use magic and went "lol dr strange is magic too it'll work"

No it won't fucking work and whoever even had the idea that introducing Nico in anything other than Runaways is a fucking braindead mong.

Why does this line trigger me so badly Sup Forums?

This is the MCU not the comics, stop sperging. It would work out fine.

Then I guess Marvel will just have to start making movies with no intention of franchising them. You could do a single runaways movie and then leave it at that.

The A-Force of Battleworld was a better premise than the 616 team. With Battleworld, you established Arcadia where every female hero can exist at once. In 616, they fight some anti-matter guy and are now dealing with battling Battleworld leftovers. We have a Dazzler Thor right now. And next arc will be Civil War II with dead She-Hulk

A-Force should have been its own universe ala Spider-Gwen and have an "anything can happen" element where characters you don't expect to see keep popping up. On 616, it just becomes another team book.

>She-Hulk in Spiderman

I'd rather see Black Cat.

A-Force isn't a stable book. It doesn't have any memorable elements outside Singularity, and the creative team just changed, which means that sales will drop for the book. I wouldn't be surprised if the book was canned by next year.

Agreed
You can't just up and introduce She-Hulk when her gamma cousin is on Planet Hulk

>The Inhumans movie

Elsa bloodstone replaces shulk in A-force. If they actually did a movie she could replace dazzler

Fuck what ever idea any one has. I wan a She-Hulk TV show where she has to litigate against Matt Murdock

>Medusa will be introduced in The Inhumans Movie

IT'S DEAD FUCKER. No one's getting introduce in! The Inhumans failed and the X-Men live to suffer another day!

But the whole premise of A-Force in 616 is to stop the threats that were left over from Battleworld. It's still pretty tied to Secret Wars.

Am I the only one who thinks that the MCU is starting to get a bit muddy? I mean, I'm glad that they're diving into all this material, but it feels like introducing every other character in each others film is starting to collapse the lines of which franchise is which.

OP Here

I'm going to confess

I don't know anything about Nico Minoru.

I haven't read her story.

I posted

So maybe other anons can share their theories as to how She Hulk, Nico and Dazzler could possibly be introduced into the MCU.

So you guys tell me.

Sort of agree. I'm not saying never, but I feel they should just get on with the meat and bone of what shapes the universe now and do whatever side stuff later.

We're in high gear we can't keep stopping every 5 minutes to pick up every hitchhiker.
Trying to get every animal onto the Ark is a waste of time, we really don't have all day for this.
If the Hulk movies have taught anything it's that not every last face needs screen time.
Daddy Absorbing Man, The Abomination, Not-Yet-The Leader? Where did all that go? Nowhere? Yeah, that's great. Time to wrap it up.

No more million dollar freebies.

No it's not.

Inhumans Movie has not been cancelled.

It has been postponed to an unknown date

because

Spiderman joined the MCU

And that was a game changer

So Marvel Studio is making re-adjustments to their schedule.

The directors and producers of Inhumans Movie said that they still want to make Inhumans Movie.

I'm not saying do her origin story in Dr. Strange

I'm saying maybe include her as a minor support cameo.

Like how they did with Spiderman in Captain America Civil War

or

How they did The Justice League in BvS (As terrible as BvS)

I'm saying they could make it so that Dr Strange has visions where he can see all of earth's powerful Mages and you see Nico as a teaser.

But then again

Like I said

I haven't read The Runaways yet.

So I don't know

That will be next on my reading list.

>I don't know anything about Nico Minoru.
Bla bla bla insecure and unsure due to parental neglect like her other soon to be friends, bla bla big discovery, bla bla fashion, magic, creative thinking, leadership potential, bla bla swept up by charismatic personalities, bla bla long lesson in developing backbone, don't trust adults, something something, Avengers Arena, witch arm.

excellent, i am a rich executive from marvel. where can i send you a couple of millions for your idea??? Imbecile!

>Inhumans Movie has not been cancelled.
user get real agenst of shit killed the inhumans. And steve rogers is an sleeping agent working for an inhuman ancient octopus-god with tentacles in his face. Yep, dont blame me, blame that shitfeast.

>introduce Nico Minoru in Doctor Strange
>not a Runaways movie

Kill yourself

MY uncle's boyfriend works at Marvel and this is bullshit

Also pretty gay as well.

who will be financing the a-force? I hope is not good old tony, those bitches are gonna spend a fortune in ham sandwiches to stock the fridge.

Aforce is getting a movie right after Spidergwen

Kek

>Putting Shulkie in Spider-Man
What the fuck is wrong with you
>Debuting Nico in Doctor Strange rather than going Runaways
Please tell me this is bait. There's no way anyone can be this stupid unless they just saw panels out of context and figured "This can totally work!"

>I'm not saying do her origin story in Dr. Strange
>I'm saying maybe include her as a minor support cameo.
>Like how they did with Spiderman in Captain America Civil War
But the thing is, once you show her with powers, her origins has to be over, which is the basis of the original Runaways. The Runaways discovering that their parents are supervillains and then realizing they have powers are part of the same story.

Not to mention, you'll age Nico terribly fast by having her in Dr. Strange and then appear in Phase 4.

>he thinks a A force movie would be a good idea

>A-Force
Sure, I guess, I like most of the characters and if it's done right with a good director-
>Joss Whedon
Ah.

>Putting Nico in anything other than Runaways first even though they were trying to do Runaways since Phase 1

Eat a dick

>Whedon
>Writing women

w e w l a d

We know full cast od Doctor Strange, it has only 3 Asians, one is Benedict Wong and the other two are playing kung fu girls.

>I don't know anything about Nico Minoru.
First, ignore this piece of shit: Second, the thing is Nico's origins are tied too deply to rest of her original team, the Runaways. Marvel tried to do Runaways movie for years, both Gunn and Whedon at some point pushed for it. But after success of Avengers Runaways project was shelved to focus on Tony Stark (they literally took the scriptwriters and put them on IM3) and then Ike started to push back anything with women in prominent roles, which would include Runaways,a mostly female team. For the fans putting her in Doctor Strange first would feel like a slap in the face.
Do a Runaways movie and THEN do A-Force, it's that simple.

I just realized, why not make it a TV series?
As of TWS HYDRA is down so just you know make that a reason why potential supervillain families connected or funded by them are on the low and snowball from there.
>But then no MCU
Well don't know that's how that works for sure, but also; too bad.
Something or nothing I say.

This is literally: Casuals think they know how to make comic book movies: The Post

Everything about this is fucking stupid.

Good thing Feige is in charge and not Whedon. I mean I'm all for doing more team based movies instead of ecery team movie being a huge event. But A-Force seems like a really weird place to start.

There is big restart after Civil War II, it will probably get vol.3

>Inhumans movie

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahhaha....

>I haven't read The Runaways yet.

And that's why I'm discarding your plebeian opinion, you god damn pleb.