>Thrall says he will kill malganis
>Thrall shoots grom in the face
>he was in love with malganis all along
>they live happy ever aftar
Its the Metzen special

I wouldn't.

speed run of tides of darkness on the screen with the cutscenes

one theater for orcs, another for humans

Finish out the rest of the first war. It's gonna have to be pretty much primarily Human focused this time since they killed off Durotan in the first movie and Orgrim went AWOL.

So yeah. Basically show Stormwind fighting a losing war. Maybe introduce Daval Prestor as a secondary antagonist to contend with Lothar, deliberately trying to sabotage Stormwind and thus ultimately leads to the Horde being able to burn it down and forcing it's people to flee to Lordaeron.

Also, basically just combine all the rest of Blackhand's role with Gul'dan's since he's dead and all.

Maybe Orgrim cameos at the end to take control of the Horde from Gul'dan and thus becomes the new Warchief.

Go straight into Warcraft 3 storyline.

Idris Elba as Thrall

I don't know how they can make it good. They fucked up the lore in the movie worse than over a decade of WoW did.

I'd rather see warcraft 4 if you know what I mean -_-

Just make the next story. Warcraft was alright, should've been completely CGI but whatever.

Fuck you Netflix, release "Mute" already.

Depends if they want to start with Stormwind getting sacked or not. It's kind of a dealbreaker as its very important to the story of WC2, if Stormwind can beat the Horde back then how do they reach Alterac and Blackrock? No reason for Quel-Thalas to get involved, Lordaeron isn't important and de Amani still got dere mountain-homes.

w2 story is based, especially when you develop characters some more

Curious to see how they handle and introduce the Forsaken, Tauren, Trolls and Gnomes.

unless they omit everything that happened in WoW, the story is just not able to produce another proper RTS game

Glad I could make it, Arthas.

Idris Elba as Arthas.

None of those need introducing until they get into WC3 territory, though (and Forsaken come in even later)

With penetration

That's some 30 years down the road in the universe's timeline. They're gonna have to cover at least 3 or 4 (at a minimum) movies before they can touch the Forsaken and Tauren.

No

Idris Elba as Uther

i am legit excited for them to get to the RoC/TFT storylines. Those campaign cutscenes were vidyakino.

>Come to piss on his ashes?

Shit I'd buy that. Though I can't help but htink Uther needs someone with a gargantuan chin. Crazy huge, for authenticity.

Who would play Garithos?

>Idris Elba as Arthas.

Too old. If you're gonna do memecasting, at least do it with ones that are age appropriate. Elba would make for a better Uther. Boyege would be better memecasting for Arthas. He's in the right age range.

Why not both?

I could see Chris Hemsworth as Arthas.

>Boyega as Arthas
>Morgan Freeman as the King

I'll take it

Arthas really needs to be played by someone who generally plays boring straight-up hero roles though, like Charlie Hunnam

>canonically racist character

Yeah, they'll probably get a white actor. He'll probably be the only person who's authentically cast.

i'm thinking ron pearlman

I like that Valve made that guy a black woman in Dota 2, subtle but clever

>I could see Chris Hemsworth as Arthas.

Chris is a bit too old. His youngest brother I think would be a better choice.

Idris Elba as Mankrik's wife

Arthas Should be PLayed by Jaime Lanister

Or if they get some weeb to play arthas then Jaime Lannister should play Illidan because he has the voice too which is amazing

They should just cast Jaina's voice actress as Jaina

bring shitload of hoarde bias

i agree this this dude, skip ahead a few years and show us Arthas

looks like a cookie cutter jew, so no thanks

Too old. Too jewish.

>not Idris Elba as Kael'thas blacking Jaina in front of poor little white boi Arthas

No way this was the original WC3 voice actress, looks too young. I'm assuming she only did HotS?

>I can help
>That's curious
>Shhh, I'm trying to think here
>What's the plan?
>Sounds good.
>I'll check it out!
>Sounds curious
>I HATE resorting to violence

The only thing I would change is the mage spell CGI. It was so cheesy that it looked like a tv movie special.

>I'm assuming she only did HotS?

She's been voicing Jaina since Wrath of The Lich King.

will they put a cgi version of metzen face on thrall in the warcraft 3 movie?

Yeah then just fucking omit WoW.

Why not?

WAR2>WAR3

>Why not?

Because they'd lose a shit ton of money and get a thunderous wave of backlash because of it.

It doesn't help that with the likes of Legion, the context of player characters are becoming less and less anonymous and more like distinguished heroes in the Warcraft universe.

This. I'd make a Starcraft movie.

make it a chinese language movie with native chinese actors

same amount of people will view it in the west

I don't know anything about WOW so I'd probably just pass on making it since I'm not going to be allowed any vision anyway

Tbh I would only do a major franchise if it was something like Capeshit where I don't give a flying fuck about the quality because its not my interest

>Glad I could bake it, Arthas

HOL UP.... SO you be saying
*Casts divine shield*
THAT WE
*Cast holy light on footman*
WUZ
*ressurects jaina*
SOM
*disobeys order*
PALADINZ AND SHIZ?

I've played WoW for over a decade and still haven't seen that movie.

>I don't know anything about WOW

You don't have to. Warcraft =/= WoW.

I'm still kinda peeved that they dropped the destruction of Stormwind and went for a "happy ending" instead of the bad ending with everyone being like "oh shit I guess we should form an Alliance and take this Orc invasion seriously."

Warcraft 2 will have a Thrall subplot that follows him growing up and escaping Hillsbrad. Over that will be the second war, going all the way to Khadgar destroying the dark portal. I wonder if he'll get old-aged in this movie?

I hope Teron Gorefiend is in it.

But less people will see it on China

>Warcraft 2 will have a Thrall subplot that follows him growing up and escaping Hillsbrad. Over that will be the second war, going all the way to Khadgar destroying the dark portal.

No, it won't, because they still have to cover:

> the destruction of Stormwind
> "oh shit I guess we should form an Alliance and take this Orc invasion seriously."

Ice Age meets Murlocs, just dumb retarded fun for kids involving various regulars from the Warcraft gallery.

Any attempt at taking the lore serious will resolve in absolute stupidity, cringe, and shitty cgi.

pic somewhat related, the video game scene that needs to be made into kino the most.

what game/scene is that?

All chink cast, they are the only ones watching that shit.

I'd make it all about Cho'gall

Duncan said a while ago that he wanted to find a way to get Tauren into the sequel. My guess is that they will skip most of WC2 and focus mainly on Thrall, which is what Duncan was considering. (Fine by me. There was no way they could really do all of the WC2 story) I could see the movie ending with the orcs arriving on Durotar with maybe some Tauren hidden in the back of the shot as an easter egg.

Final Fantasy 7, Cloud becomes a trap in order to infiltrate a local mobsters mansion.