Universe p.1

Earth X is over now we start getting strange and the picture starts getting wider.

JPL is sadly off art duties and Doug Braithwaite will do all the main series from here on out but now we add crossovers we add more cosmic we add more bullshit we add more Marvel.

Welcome to Universe X

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdWqoKXEU7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh and too that user who added that sourcebook stuff to the Earth threads that was cool.

Reminder that Daredevil is deadpool in this.

They never come out and confirm it but yeah basically.

Universe puts its focus on part of the Marvel Universe largely put to the background in all the Magical stuff.

Now Krueger starts doing coke. Next, in Paradise X: LSD.

At least both series have some great moments, like the Spidey and Cap issues. Both are depressing as fuck, though.

No. Actually Daredevil is an obscure Spider-Woman character cursed to live forever by Morgan Le Fay.
Ross wanted Daredevi lto be a new character, Krueger wanted , so they decided never reveal who is Daredevil.

I'll post his face once the storytime is over and maybe what's left of the Trilogy Companion..

Which makes a lot of sense considering who is narrating it.

>Nigga KKK
Truly the bleakest timeline

Doug Braithwaite's cool. He did pencils for Alex Ross in Injustice. Thanks for story-timing OP

Oh yeah while we were making connections to things Marvel has taken from this series

Reed Richards being given godlike powers at the end of it is pretty much done in Secret Wars, Hickman REALLY likes this stuff.

It is weird seeing pre-Annihilation StarLord

The tie-ins begin.

Let me see what Hickman took from Earth X...
HYDRA
Terrigen Mists bomb (used before by DnA in War of The Kings)
Richards as the new Eternity
The Celestial embryo inside the planet
Franklin "Galactus" Richards
Hyperion's design
And the Black Bolt scene with Medusa in FF 600 seems inspired by Avenging Host's Black Bolt in the Paradise.

I believe there's more. I was even thinking of writing a guide with everything from Earth X that made into canon.

This was the first time I ever saw StarLord.

Some of the reverse color schemes in the Land of the Dead really work well.

Earth X also had this "trailer" and an awfully boring OST.
youtube.com/watch?v=HdWqoKXEU7M

This scene is really good.

Wifi just died for a couple minutes

If you stop to think about how this works for even a minute....just don't actually.