ITT: Movies that couldn't be made now

ITT: Movies that couldn't be made now

>Mel Brooks making fun of Kevin Costner's Robin Hood film which had cast Morgan Freeman in a film set in medieval Europe with Dave Chapelle's Ahchoo

Whats sad is that casting black people in time periods and places they don't belong in is a standard practice these days

I think the reason why Men In Tights isn't as funny as it could be is because the movie being parodied is silly as fuck to begin with.

is that the same guy from princess bride and those saw movies?

your a moron

You sound like a fucking imbecile

Is it possible that a bow like that could work with all of those arrows at the same time?

>Bringing down rhe based HH:men in fights to your political bullshit

Disgusting

Morgan Freeman was a Moor. He accompanied Robin back from the Holy Land for saving his life. It's no less historically accurate than the entire movie or story itself ffs. Maybe even a little less.
The satire was to have him as modern day black American in the spoof.

Movies alt right dumbfucks under 25 won't understand

Yup

>Moor
Moop

>Moors were sub-saharan black people

Basically this
Sup Forumstards are just looking to bring their political bullshit into these movies

>Moor

>black people never traveled
Also don't the original Arthurian romances have Moorish knights in them?

>Black people are Moors
AYO HOL UP

>black people going on journeys of discovery beyond the sahara or developing trade routes with other civilizations.

yea, that never happened. Or yea it happened ONCE but Mansa Musa never went near Europe

>places they don't belong
The time period is set during the crusades and Robin gains the trust of an Arab (fictional) who was captured and brought back to England. The first time a non-white was written into in a retelling of the lenged was Robin of Sherwood, which led to many other relltelling including the character as well.

>He doesn't know who Erro Flynn is

he was in LIAR LIAR.

No, they were Arab and Berber descent. They were not negroid.

I choose to believe you're funposting and not really this retarded, but I know I'm lying to myself

>6 arrows
why tho?

Define 'original'
By the time of Malory there were Saracen knights, and Parsifal had moors (one of which is a queen who gets bleached)

>black people never traveled
That's kind of non sequitur to the moor point. Sub saharan Africans would face a lot of health issues further into Europe, their best bet would be around Iberia and maybe the Mediterranean

Enjoy your historical fallacies and afrocentrist revisionism. I'll be chilling here with my three degrees, one of which is a History degree.