Why does the world hate this country so much? Why does the (((western media))) try to make us hate them so much...

Why does the world hate this country so much? Why does the (((western media))) try to make us hate them so much? They literally dindu nuffin.

>muh dictatorship
So is china
>muh nucular weapons
So is India , Israel, and a bunch of other countries
>muh missile tests
So a country is not allowed to have a defensive military force?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJux_UZJ6F8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So this is the power of (((Australian))) intellectualism.

Fuck off, Kim.

because they are korean

Not a response, dipshit

Proxy evil necessary to hide real evil.

(yuo(

It's literally because they didn't fell for the jewish meme like the rest of the western world did.

I hope Kim completes his nukes.

Because they are a closed society and we want to crack them open and make profit off them. We hate them in order to enable the eventual war. You are experiencing the manufacture of consent for a future imperialist war.

I am serious

1. China is not a dictatorship.
2. No one is as trigger happy as Kim.
3. They've been told to stop but they continue.

Also, the systematic, widespread and grave violations of human rights in the country.

You guys are honestly the stupidest people I've encountered on the world wide web.

Why is it always the countries americans can't easily do business in? NK, Iran, Iraq, Cuba, Afghanistan, Libya,

gee i wonder dumbass

Because they aren't controlled by the Rothschilds.

I hope North Korea puts an end to the Jap menace once and for all.

>2. No one is as trigger happy as Kim.
>3. They've been told to stop but they continue.

Oh I see you're a child.

>Also, the systematic, widespread and grave violations of human rights in the country.

You talk like more the half of the world (US included) doesn't do the same shit.

>No one is as trigger happy as Kim.

Hahaha as opposed to what? The US?! HAHAHA literally fucking kill yourself

Because it threatens America’s plans. I don’t really think it really bothers countries outside it’s continent.

He's just giving the only excuses he can for the things he wants. What else could he say?

The US is told to stop, to sign environmental treaties, but they never do so. Should the world war the US then? Do you want more buildings detonated?

point 2 and 3 just describes your own country.

It’s literally because the west wants to exploit natural resources and people in the east. The only reason USA has people here and in Korea is to pressure Kim into doing something stupid so they can invade with the moral high ground. USA does not care about Asia if they can’t give them anything. NK didn’t want to give USA its resources so they must go.

Honestly if someone else invaded us I would greet them as liberators. I'd reserve the right to IED them if need be, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend and america must die ASAP first priority.

>1. China is not a dictatorship.
One party rule

>2. No one is as trigger happy as Kim.
Pick any american president

>3. They've been told to stop but they continue.
USA was asked to stop bombing brown people too.

based nip right about everything

within 50-100 years every country will be like north korea,starving warmongering manlets trying to scrape a living in a dead ecosystem

China is not as bad as dictatorship, the people in North Korea get treated like total garbage and are even starved.

If you think its a good place to live go move there. Go on I dare you. Oh wait you wont.

I would be dead so
youtube.com/watch?v=IJux_UZJ6F8

you're trying, it's alright

India used to educate their officers in science and tech until april. (((Modi))) stopped it

Funny