How do christfags explain dinosaurs...

How do christfags explain dinosaurs? From what I've read online it seems like most think it's a hoax but they don't actually think this way unironically right?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're giant animals that lived on earth. Earth is less than 10,000 years old. They're extinct.

Wasent there a guy who made a religion called "Tyrantheism" of something where Dinosaurs where a creation from God?

theyve only found fractions of bones, never a full skeleton, not even half. They make guesses based off that, though birds today are technically dinosaurs, and actually they are now saying that most dinosaurs had feathers.

>they don't actually think this way unironically right?

I think only a small few do. Kinda how some Flat Earthers are actually serious

Leftovers from Noah's Flood.

If anything, they PROVE creationism.

God put those there to test our faith. You don't really believe giant warm blooded feathered lizards rule the earth for 150+ million years do you?

From Mississippi which is the land of the christfags and I was baffled when I found out one of my college buddies didn't believe in dinosaurs
So it's not some widespread thing
He was a missionary Baptist which I guess is more extreme
Your average southern Baptist thinks they existed. More confused about the timeline tho. They probably think they died in the flood

As long as I can remember I thought the world was millions/billions of years old and my parents never tried to change my mind on that. They keep their opinions on that to themselves

Christians believe Satan hid the bones in the earth in order to make humans question god. It's simply part of a long-term goal to produce atheists.

Its all a big marketing scheme for big dino-sour. They created a massive million industry on ths total lie

They were an ancient giant order of species which eventually evolved into birds

>implying anyone actually takes genesis literally

Since when are dinosaurs and Christianity incompatible?

Religious people are retarded

More at 11

these are stories to be taken figuratively, not literally.
I don't know why christians take this shit literally

>God creates universe
>Rule of evolution is included in his plan.

Sooo dinos and humans lived at the same time?

They are the skeletal remains of the Nephilim- the angel/human hybrids that ran rampant across the earth prior to the flood.

>christfags
>young earth creationists
>the same

fuck off fedora

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Great flood, the geological layers were laid down by water. Ask any geologist this and they'll agree.

Stupid christcucks.
Not even muslims are this retarded.

>Earth is less than 10,000 years old.

Holy fucking retard.

>chrstfags
>not members of an inherently cucked, subservient slave religion only
>not globalist krypto-kikes
>not so afraid of dying that they lie to themselves

fuck off you mental invalid

Dragons. Killed in the middle ages.

What's the story behind this?

fairly certain the 6 thousand year old earth crap is universal... besides dunegroids believe in something even stupider. The 'no history before islam' kaka

nigga got them brand new jordans and flying rolex.
really makes you think.

Kid fell in piranha infested water.
Got munched on by the fish.
RIP