/brit/

the real victims of oppression edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79h_5jhzT7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-E-P_g75ciM
youtube.com/watch?v=wkNEsYT7rMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why yes I do shave my facial hair in order to show Mr. Toilberg I'm a soft submissive soy boy who will obey his every command

america is reddit the country

shitposter are ya? Tell you what I admire you
hardest job in the world shitposting, the old "this isn't a game" game
picking fights with teenagers, using wikipedia as a source, hardest job in the world
Only I dun it myself ya see, 30 years man and boy
had to give it up in the end, only my back went
last shitposting I ever dun was with frank sinatra. When I was a younger man people used to say I looked like ol' frank, ol' blue eyes, except my eyes are brown.
Got any spare bitcoin?

i look like deshawnus

big fan of reddit
just come here to educate rorke babies

I spent the summer working for a massive Jewish corporation and loads of people had beards...

We are the cow and the pig, and there is an irish in the barn

this

hope you're all going to mass for christmas and christmas eve

Does Beto have a beard?

A Hindu, a Jew, and an irish are driving down a desolate road late at night, when suddenly the car breaks down in front of a farm. They decide to see if the folks who live on the farm will let them sleep there for the night so they can call a tow truck in the morning.

They knock on the door of the house, and after hearing of their situation, the farmer says, "I'd be glad to give you accommodations for the night. I only have two spare beds, though, so one of you will have to sleep in the barn." The Hindu says, "No problem. I'll sleep in the barn. You guys sleep comfortably." The Hindu goes out to the barn and the Jew and the irish get ready for bed.

Five minutes later there's a knock on the door. The farmer opens it and there stands the Hindu. The Hindu says, "I'm really sorry about this, but there's a cow in that barn, and cows are sacred to my people. Knowing that that cow is eventually going to become food makes me feel like I can't in good conscience share a room with it." The Jew says, "That's no problem. I'll sleep out in the barn. You take the other spare bed."

Five minutes later there's a knock on the door. The farmer opens it and there stands the Jew. He says, "I noticed there was a pig in that barn. My people are not allowed to eat pork on Fridays, and knowing that that pig is being raised to eventually become pork just makes me feel too uncomfortable to sleep in that barn with it." The irish immediately says, "Don't worry about it--I understand. Go back and take the bed you were going to sleep in and I'll gladly sleep in the barn. I'm sure nothing in there will bother me."

Five minutes later there's a knock on the door. The farmer opens the door, and there stand the cow and the pig.
We are the cow and the pig, and there is an irish cleaning the barn

going to sing lots of nice songs at my local protestant church they have a nice christian rock band our pastor is great she has an amazing voice

I'm gay

>protestant

I'll pray for you (jk merry christmas)

i liiegg ozdreliya cuz of dey fannee bannta!

going to request this at mass youtube.com/watch?v=79h_5jhzT7Q

youtube.com/watch?v=-E-P_g75ciM

ummm sweetie ermm..

not really

canadians are massively underrated

Grow, grow, the lightning tree, it's never too late for you and me;

kek

the fuck

Listening to a beautiful sermon on Christ in preparation for Christmas.

youtube.com/watch?v=wkNEsYT7rMk

brutal
but fair

anyone else sing at a carol service?
or was it just me?

you're all rude non-sweetie and so on

boring as fuck

>carol service
confused_japanese_child.webm

you mean christingle service? the thing with the oranges and candles
there's hymns in every service as far as I know, but I haven't been to church is over 15 years

Fucked it

just imagined a scene with a church full of people and only one lad from /brit/ singing by himself

I want to inspect Emma Watson's poop.

there are hymns in every service, yes
but a carol service is literally only hymns (and a few bible readings)

O_o

would unironically like to be her toilet

Makes You Think

this one's a bender

coincidence

:/

based

sophie is literally perfect

>based

Half the 1% are Jews.

slags should be murdered

Would suck a fart out of her ass.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

take comfort in the fact that the average black is less intelligent then the average white

Honestly, masculine men look good with or without beards.
Personally, I try to look like Stalin.
Id say its coming along quite well.

dumb aussie frogposter

almost every single white woman ages 15-19 here has a black or mexican bf

muslims

reminder that jews get to where they are by nepotism and cheating but black people are just genetically inferior

goes from looking like he contributes to the linux kernel to an absolute run of the mill numale yuppie runt

How to tell if you're in the lower classes DOT mpeg

i live in a very affluent area

>i'm new-zealish

I wan to smell her farts.

t. mulatto who never met his father

people with Downs' syndrome?

black guys are based

I'm so fan-SAY
you already know

im white (italian)

i'm pretty effluent myself

>italian
>white

love that meme

>wh*tes to black people
>why don't you just get good and be like us???

>Jews better at capitalism, life and careers than wh*tes
>It's so unfair!

I'm New Zealish

So this graph basically confirms that dumb cunts join the military.

Absolutely love beer lads. I could swim in a pool full of the stuff.

got pale skin, blue eyes, and dark brown hair. everybody assumes im white

>poo peeland

i used to hate new zeland

but what colour are your nipples

if a girl dated non-whites here it was because she was a rebellious rich girl or straight up working class

pink

must be lots of rebellious daddy issue girls becuase literally evey other couple i see is interracial. either black,indian,asian,muslim man/white woman or white man/asian woman

>don't believe italians to be white me

unless you live in california, you're lying

Do you live in California or something? White women race mix among the least I believe.

im in a suburb of kansas city
im dead serious m8

>italians

Looks like an Argentinian though?

>Invade Africa
>Natives turn out to be whiter than you
The state of Italy...

>australians

hello nigger

arabs are white

I've met many white women who've dated Mexicans, but in one of the most urban areas of Illinois, dating blacks is virtually unheard of.

Italians?

shut up terronigger

t. habib

yeah its usually brown man/white woman with black man/white woman sprinkled here and there