Sup Forums is there anything more based then joining a frat in college?

Sup Forums is there anything more based then joining a frat in college?
>party with best looking girls on campus
>based as fuck chads
>most trump supports in college campuses are frats
>feminists and nu-males hate them
>some of the most based people were in frats
Whats your opinion pol?

Some are everything a man could hope for and some are degenerate filth.

Paying for a bunch of closeted homo friends? No thanks.

>paying for friends and brotherhood
Join the Marines, faggot.

>paying for friends

I'm not sure. I don't have a GED or anything and far too old to attend college.

Depends what state. Here in California everyone in there is a fucking cuck

it was pretty cool to learn to manage a house without worrying about fucking up when doing repairs.

I put 'responsible for collecting rent in house with annual income of $70,000" on my resume and that was helpful.

only GDI pussy creep fucks wouldn't get this. Every truly great US president has pledged a fraternity.

Joining a fraternity was easily the best decision I made in college

Yes, not going to college at all.

Came here to post this OP is a fag

frats are degenerate as fuck, stayed cucked by getting in the system early faggots

The Frat experience is the experience of buying friends and forced social conformity.

I partied a lot in college and after. Most of the frat guys I met were VERY cool and fun to party with, but seemed a little robotic

Not one, but two, Frat guys drank so much with me that they started tearing up, telling me about how rough the hazing process was on them. One of them was forcibly stripped naked and dumped into a bathtub full of hot sauce. He told me the worst was how much it burned his dick and asshole.

It was quite possibly the gayest faggot thing I'd ever heard.

And this guy was like, born-rich, million-dollar-trust-fund kind of dude. But he had PTSD from getting pseudo-rape-hazed at some faggot frat

So no, Frats probably aren't redpilled. They're something else entirely. Cultpilled. If you wanna run around naked and fuck men at Bohemian Grove one day they're practically a requirement. And if you're a straight-up sociopath then you'll enjoy the purchased-friends + constantly play politics aspect of a frat.

For true red pill, join Campus Republican groups, /fit/, team sports, outdoor/hiking groups, hobbies like wood working, etc.

Running a club and a house costs money, and there's no other way to pretty much be in sole control of a multi-million dollar mansion in the heart of a university campus.

>paying for friends

Yeah my point was he was set up for a perfect life but the frat experience did something dark to him, which sucks worse because he wasn't just some random average person who is destined to suffer like the rest of us

>going to a college that has greek

whew lad

Being an actual member sucks. Being that guy who's friends with a bunch of them and gets invited to the parties is way better.

>TFW going to CC this fall
>TFW it doesn't have frats
;_;

I pledged a fraternity and it was kinda gay. I got peed on by a brother

Didn't finish the process because I transfered out of the college though

Overall I'm very glad I left that school, but I wouldn't say frats are bad

I've still had another man piss on me though

that's the plan faggot

>based paying for friends

All I can say is nothing sexual happened when I joined a frat. No forced drinking either, it was mostly about testing of character and motivation.

Maybe some frats are rapey, though I can't really say.

if you join to socialize and have some fun in school and network for the future then great
if you join an Animal House type frat to part and go crazy before getting kicked out of school then not so much

be you in a frat, don't let the frat guy be who you are

>literal fratfaggot normies on Sup Forums now

>paying for friends

I'm not stupid enough.

as someone that joined a fraternity i say fuck no. i regretted it in a semester and im glad i was etched, waste of money.

You're making the smart choice, I wish I had just gone to CC straight out of high school and transferred instead of wasting a year at some shit school and getting peed on by a guy

>He told me the worst was how much it burned his dick and asshole.
Thats what he gets for being circumcised.

>Sup Forums is there anything more based then joining a frat in college?

Yes there is. Going to class enough to learn that "than" is the comparative is very likely more based than joining a fraternity.

Too bad they are typically filled with a bunch of douche bags that would kick your ass if they knew you liked to masturbate to shota.

>All I can say is nothing sexual happened when I joined a frat. No forced drinking either, it was mostly about testing of character and motivation.
>Maybe some frats are rapey, though I can't really say.

Yeah I guess I should be more moderate about it

There were definitely some STEM-focused frats that were totally nice to recruits, but their parties weren't very sexy

The rich kid and the hick kid frats seem the meanest

The other traumatized guy told me about standing naked in the snow, forced to drink until they puked, which went into buckets they had to stand in. So you are getting hypothermia, standing in your own puke

Something about piss too from the guy but memory is hazy.

Other frat guys I know but didn't hear about the hazing from seemed happy, like really happy, and seemed to get laid a lot

>Thats what he gets for being circumcised.

They probably would have pulled your foreskin back though Jez. For *extra* hazing. No homo

>dude weed bro dude do u even lift bro? lol dude ya bro dude dude bud dude bro

Dudebro neurotypicals are insufferable morons

Depends on the fraternity at each college. Clemson the SAEs were good but BTPi were faggots and Sigma Nu got kicked out because some congressman's kid died of alcohol poisoning

stfu numale feminist

You get more girls and hotter girls in a frat, and you don't have to die for jewish interests.

I'm going for an engineering degree so I'm not sure it's the best decision for me, but frats seem pretty alright.