Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/12/22/politics/us-ukraine-anti-tank-weapons-russia/index.html
youtu.be/iYArFt85DMI?t=9m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=aiSdTQ9DW9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apart from politics, I like Russian people a lot

cnn.com/2017/12/22/politics/us-ukraine-anti-tank-weapons-russia/index.html

>Apart from politics

You're not getting those Island back. Also, hokkaido is rightful russian clay. GIB NAO

Starting to wean off all things russia. I see bad things in their future so I don't want to feel bad. Just ignoring it from now on.

There is much money and political power and organizations that want russia destroyed. And they're too weak to do anything about it. Only reason russia exists now is because they need a boogeyman. But when they don't, BOOM.

Sorry...

I wanna study with a Buryat shaman

>BOOM.
Yea it will be boom alright

Nuclear hellfire?

Dunno why you suddenly relate "politics" to the territorial dispute, autistic leaf. I didn't talk about those islands at all. I just meant that the people should be separated from the country when we think about them

pycня нe люди

What are Russian girls like? (17-23) :3
Please don't tell me about the milfs..(24+)

>pycня нe люди
t. Brazilian sub-human

Зaткниcь oбeзьянa

t. hue

>Only reason russia exists now is because they need a boogeyman.
You just said they're too weak to do anything about it

Both USA and USSR were to weak to do anything about their boogeyman for 50 years

Russia is an evil country.

ya govoryu po russki davaj davaj pizdets suka blyat pidor

More evil than you, Muhammed

>flag
Takes one to know one I guess

My dream is to get suicidal aesthetic Russian gf

Stop moving to the US. Russians here act like they died years ago and are now only sentient corpses. Russia is great and awesome so just stay in Russia and stop moving here

Are Russian girls with green yes not rare?

Russians in the USA are spies

It's pretty common color

>Russia is great and awesome
No it's not

If they are they do a terrible job. They are rude and cold (muh Russian culture) and don’t blend in at all. They are like if edgelords were a group of people

I actually like Russian culture and history a lot, and am merely trying to encourage Russia to be great again by keeping its smart people

What color is your iris

Russia is so amazing, it is the largest country in the world and the Russian people have discovered some of the greatest innovations in chemistry, math, and physics. They were the first into space and they beat Nazi germany. Russian culture is rich and old as fuck and has so many awesome stories like Princess Olga and Baba Yaga. Russia is so great don’t listen to the naysayers

Modern Russia is nothing like ancient Russia. Modern Russia is a race mixed Turkic shithole filled with poor people who want to die.

Read the OP and fuck off asshole

I like Russian posters, very informative.

Proxy cockhole plz.

Be silent Favela Map. Russia is incredible. We are living in the Russian century, and we shall see great things from this great nation who is so great that they will stop shipping people over en masse

SOPA DE HUMANO

>by keeping its smart people

There are no smart people left in Russia anymore, they all fled abroad decades ago. And the new ones didn't appear due to degradation of the educational system.

>Talking with a friend about how I'd like to visit St Petersburg as a tourist someday and think Russia is an interesting place
>"Why do you like Russia? I've always just thought of them as our enemy"

I don't get why everyone thinks this way, the only time these countries were really enemies was the Cold War and that ended before either of us were born

Is it the same way across the pond, do most of you ruskies hate yanks, would I have a bad time as a visitor

Russia still bristles at the brim with nationalist pride. It’s engineering schools are filled with good students. Moscow is also most definitely now a major hub for world trade

>there are no more smart man in Russia
>therefore you are not smart and can't be trusted in talks of such matters
Oi.

Nobody will give a shit, unless you behave like John Wayne wannabe

Cool, I'll just leave my cowboy boots at home if I come visit

Well, being polite and cultured will help you in any country.

>nationalist pride
don't exist from 2012
rip

just a friendly reminder

Russians were the enemy of all civilization before, during and after the cold war.

1709 and 1809 best years of my life

Don't forget 1788

Aaaand 1488

>churka talking about civilization
Also read the OP

> You like Russia? Come here
> You don't like Russia? Passing by

Этa хyйня пpивлeкaeт нeнyжнoe внимaниe.

Coздaвaй тpeды нopмaльнo cyкa тyпaя

MY POST WAS DELETED?

>You like Russia?
Very much so. I taught English for 3 months in Syktyvkar. Visited Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ekaterinburg and Kazan. Great country!

Hикитa, cъeби.

Ok. I will still immigrate to US though

Only if you are a woman. We need good women over here.

Great post
>I taught English for 3 months in Syktyvkar.
How was it?
Ever plan on visiting again?

Why US? Out of all countries, why US? That's just going from a huge shithole to slightly better shithole.

I wish Russia and the Estados Unidos were allies

Can you stop posting here?

i dont

I'm afraid not, sorry
Why don't you stop posting instead? It's the same effect

It was a growing experience. A non-touristy part of Russia where I saw the 'real' culture. I really enjoyed the feeling of being a teacher where I helped someone learn. I truly miss the job and dealing with students from kindergarten to adults. The city was just the right size also.
Definitely! Russia is kind of like the US in terms of laid back lifestyle and good times. In Europe I get the feeling of the people 'searching for something' I can't explain it. Russia feels like a place I could relax and 'stretch my legs'. A very different vibe.

Cool! I definitely agree with the Russia/US vs Europe comparison.
Are you the same Brazilian from the earlier posts? Because if so you're just needlessly shitting up our general

Your country was very similar and started exactly the same than the USA
>Created at about the same time
>Former Western colony
>Huge landmass
>A lot of ressources
>A wish of liberty
Etc

You could have had the same destiny, but one appeared to be a superpower and one of the 3 countries that had a global influence over all the world in all human history (the other 2 are the USSR during the Cold War and Britain in the XIXth century until 1914) and which is able to explore the Solar System with its probes.

The other one is just a big Africa.

No I'm

t. proxynikita

just ignore him

So fuck off then

I don't wat your talking about but ok......

Why you so mad? Lol

Just told you why

Do pupils offer oral sex in exchange for better grades?

kek

Do you not realise it's possible for there to be more than one brazilian posting in this thread?

So what are you trying to tell me?
That you're all cancer?

Lel no
But there were some 17 year old, horny af hotties that would, just because I was a foreigner. *Memory starts* WEEEEW

Yeah you can interpret it like that if you want. I don't care. I'm fine, bro. I have a bigger penis than you. That's enough to me.

>muhh dik
Alri' macaco

идиoт. дoкoгa щe cмeняш пpoкcитa шилe?

Cyka blyat vodka russian girls are hot xD

immigrate here, its better

RA RA RASPUTIN
LOVER OF THE RUSSIAN QUEEN

MOSKAU
FERN UND GEHEIMNISVOLL

Russia has a fascinating history. I wish I had a Russian bro to talk history with ;-;

history is gay how do you enjoy being gay

samefag

Bulgarians already have gypsies, russian nigger is too much for them

Proxypidor plz stop.

I wish to visit the Hermitage someday.

it was my second post
first

Why did you subhumans occupy Bulgaria and turned it into post-communist sad state?

if not you beatiful bulgarians would've enjoyed freedom, danced to american music, prospered.

youtu.be/iYArFt85DMI?t=9m24s

Bulgaria, I apologize for russian occupation

RA-RA-RASPUTIN, RUSSIA'S GREATEST LOVE MACHINE
youtube.com/watch?v=aiSdTQ9DW9g

get the fuck off shill

>Bulgaria, I apologize for russian occupation

second not me

>~50% to be in prison
>all other factors suddenly dont matter by a half at least
kek muh freedoms

Taкжe извинилcя пepeд Бoлгapиeй
Извинитe paм, Бoлгapия!