Why do people in America hate Vladimir Putin?

Why do people in America hate Vladimir Putin?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-23/how-putin-s-russia-gained-control-of-a-u-s-uranium-mine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He makes them feel inadequate about their own leadership.

/Thread

We don't.
Our retarded government does.

Something about "bolshevism and the workers' revolution of the world"

but seriously, uranium and ukraine

Some of us don't.

Post 9/11 with Bush changed a lot of opinions in the red states.

also turkey, iran and syria

Potomu chto idi nahui.
He - a criminal personality. Russia - the country criminal. Then too lazy to explain.

Because he puts the gays in their place.

lol no. In Russia politics for gays is not Putin's.

He controls Asian holdings for the illuminati.

Because he's worse than Hitler.

-All memes created are intellectual properties of the Hillary Cliton campaign. You must first obtain permission before utilizing memes. Al rights reserved Hillary Clinton campaign.

Too many nukes to allow to pursue an aggressive foreign policy

Good question. His global strategy and security theories are more in line with what is clearly in the long term interest of the U.S. than those of the White House, State Department and Pentagon.

Because Russia will not fall in with the new world order and Russia has to be brought down for globalism to work. Since most Americans are illiterate and incapably of independent thought, they just fall in line with what the mainstream media tells them.

>uranium
What about uranium? Does he make some problems to the US nuclear industry?

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-23/how-putin-s-russia-gained-control-of-a-u-s-uranium-mine

Can you even into english? Go back to your urine depositary

If a fucking dictator keeps threatening you, you would hate him too

My friend was trying to argue that Putin is a secret commie because he was high ranking in the KGB and he's intentionally trying to subvert the west.

Why would he get this idea?

>dictator
Good one, Chang.

Because they're told to.

>denial
nice maymay. Also he keeps threatening us, my point still stands.

I don't.

Geopolitics decides. Take the friendly approach and get crushed. Not stating I agree with either side. However, globalization is a far more effective social weapon than anything we have seen after its seeds have been planted. This does not mean that we should allow Russia SOI over the Middle East/Eastern Europe instead of the US. That conflicts with everything this country stands for. The cold war never ended, it just became a silent form of warfare.

More and more Americans are starting to love Putin. The Red Scare is long over and the only thing keeping it going is the Saudi-funded democratic party.

Then stop flirting with NATO or you will deserve it. Seriously, you don't want to anyways. If you're attempting to get a free protection ride, Trump is gonna put an end to it.

I have a friend from Ukraine. He still goes there to visit old family and friends. He was pissed when Putin invaded because now it's a warzone. You still think this is funny?

Flirting with Nato is none of their business. He's paranoid.

Free protection ride? Americans just asked us to donate weapons in Afghanistan, and looks like we are doing it.

At first they were scared of his power. Just compare him to Obama, who is weak as fuck. I think jealousy is also part of it. He is the strong take no shit leader we want.

Because he could beat them up in a fight, all at once.

>Flirting with Nato is none of their business. He's paranoid.
So you aren't by joining?
>Americans just asked us to donate weapons in Afghanistan, and looks like we are doing it.
That's nice but I specifically meant not having to worry about increased military spending since you can currently get away with that and still get promised protection at the moment with our shitty government.

Because propaganda.

But now you guys are going to get Clinton

because the media says to

I bet you can't wait. She'll welcome you to America with open arms. Mama Clinton and Mother Merkel will Make Syria Great Again.

Don't worry, Assad, we aren't going to let that happen. Hold the fort against jihadis for Trump.

Tjose shit holes should be bombes to bits.

Russia owns nearly all the uranium mines in the US

>So you aren't by joining?
You can't just join Nato. You can apply for membership, which we might or might not being doing. Even then it's not sure if we are let in.

>you can currently get away with that and still get promised protection at the moment with our shitty government.
I still haven't seen this protection in action in Europe. But I have seen Nato allies fighting America's wars in Middle East. But it doesn't even matter what Trump says, because he's just talks the talk.

Are you fucking kidding me? I want Trump to win so he'll work with Russia against ISIS. Not a bitch which all what she says is "vote for me cuz im a female lol"

Hopefully dude

And this I'm saying because president alone can't cancel treaties made by the congress. Trump gets it. But Sup Forums doesn't get it. America has 7 different defence treaties that include 53 different countries, this is exactly why America is a global superpower.

Fuck off commie that's why

What did I say to give you the impression I thought the Ukraine situation was funny?

That's a border dispute on another continent that the American people have no reason to hate anyone over though.

Putin is an agressive dictator. Smart russian people hate him as well, at the same time rednecks treat him like he is God... Stupid bydlo patriotism for victims.

Who does?

no, it isn't. it is a civil war confined to less than 5% of the territory of ukraine. 70%+ of combatants are undeniably locals and anyone who knows anything knows that "putin invaded" only at a few key moments. less than a few dozen foreign professionals have been proven to fight in ukraine by the government, they have quietly admitted to that

there is literally no one born in donbas who is fighting for the government, definitely not the literal nazi battalions from Lvov, not the westerners who have been recorded on the front

also, you can't invade somewhere you already have armed forces stationed. that's not what invade means

if your friend wasn't pissed when your own precious ukropians overthrew their legitimate government in an anti-democratic, unconstitutional manner entirely on their own, murdered civilians in odessa, outlawed the russian language and russian symbology, started wiping their history clean and taking down statues of the one man who made sure ukraine would even exist in the 20th century, he is a fucking moron. as are you, when your tax dollars are spent perpetuating war in yet another country that you know nothing about and means nothing to you but you want as a satellite anyway

American here, i will follow Putin into battle. I wish our country had a strong leader like him. Thats why im voting for trump. Not because he is strong like Putin, but because he too also wants to be his friend.

child boi rapist

dictator. former kgb. own his country's economy through puppets. no reason, really.

CNN monkeys hate
wiseguys love
saviour planet

The simplest answer is that they are told to hate Putin by the zionist controlled media. The zionists hate Putin because he is a nationalist and opposes an Israeli led globalist NWO

if only we werent lazy enough to start our own anti israeli globalist nwo movement in the U,S,

>I wish our country had a strong leader like him.
You wish for everything America stands against: freedom. He's strong only to outside. Domestic policy is full of shit.

*anti-freedom

I don't. None of my texan friends do. Some of my Washingtonian friends do.

Lol. Oligarch controlled media is so much better?

Same in Finland's media
>Hate Russia, look up to Sweden

You read pic related probably

Because he could not give a shit about the interests of my country and will do anything he can to retain dominance.
>there are people who actually think that Putin is some trustworthy emperor and wouldn't do everything in his power to make the US subservient to Russia

holy shit

Because the MSM told them to.

Also cold war