Makes you think

Never said this before but I believe Sup Forums has been btfo

Yes, prepare to be utterly blown out.

Or just ignore this shit.

The difference is actual powerlessness and self perceived powerlessness because someone tricked you into thinking you are powerless.

No, because the protestors are protesting the wrong issue. If you are too dumb to know that blacks are their own worst enemy, you deserve to be run over.

>wahh criminals get killed by police
>better break the law to show people what it's like to be harassed by police just for being a criminal

But running them over with my car would mean that I'm not powerless

t. Cuck who has no idea why the protesters are actually doing what they do

op btfo

Well cuck'd

>I need to tolerate chimpouts so I can know what a nigger's delusions would be like if real

Second post best post

This. You're only powerless in that scenario if you are a complete and total faggot

he needs to learn

ssuuurrreeee

*truck
It's been proven to work

You know what annoys me about these protests? The whole 'powerlessnes' lesson you're trying to teach, is on people who are completely innocent. Hard-working people who are going to their jobs or trying to get home from them, parents, children... They aren't the cops who shot your precious fucking dindu nigger, or the city council that """oppresses"" you... They're fucking normal people who are trying to go home.

Also.... Lol...
>Powerlessness
>implying that the media, actors, singers, comedians, the government, and a whole wave of other cucks don't support your leftist causes

you are a complete and total faggot.

You know what annoys me about these protests? The fact that the people you're trying to teach the 'powerlessness' leason to are completely innocent people. They aren't the cops who shot your precious dindu nigger, or the city or system that """"oppresses""" you, they are normal fucking people. People who actually work and have jobs, who are trying to get home to their families. Your fucking hippie drum circles in the street are keeping them from seeing their loved ones

Also, these cry babies act like they are powerless. Lol, everything from social media to news networks helps the leftist agenda (whom have been protesting and blocking traffic as of recently). They censor, they block, and they ban to silence opposition. They're going to act powerless? Really now?

sorry guys, I didn't think it posted.... Fuck me, horrible internet.

The sooner they learn perspective and stop being violent and chimping out over stupid shit, the sooner they won't be harassed by police.

Ultimately I think it's culture clash. They don't seem to understand that they are doing wrong when they chimp out. Until they understand that, and start acting like Americans, then maybe the US isn't the right place for them to live. They would be better off to look for somewhere else to live that shares their beliefs and behaviors; where they can chimp out and not be harassed by cops because chimping out is the social norm.

I knew it was a good idea not deleting this pic

It makes me think that we aren't oppressing dindus nearly as much as we should be.