Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wlN6NsbWAQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Labs are the dindu's of dogs.

aren't they a nice breed or something?

>not pits or dobermans

What's with the fucking thumb stab to the neck at first? Is it an actual technique he's explained?

just a touch

I bet that family got this dog when it was grown already. What's why it doesn't trust them or anyone with food. You need to get puppers

theyre a very 'in' breed right now

Was it ethical?

The real question is who was in the right here?

Pitbulls are the dindus of dogs.

And like every dindu, they have no place in the western world.

doggo, obviously. fuck the beaner

What's that stance called?

Cesar is very vocal about adopting adult dogs instead of puppies, they get put down if nobody adopts them

I wouldn't go that far but they're either little shits, or just full on stupid in most cases.

Too fucking bad
I'll put down 5099 doggos before I get bit

This video is fucking sick.

Touching a dog sharply like that snaps them out of their current mind state/obsession. It obviously doesn't work when they're full on attacking something though.

the angery stance

QRD on dobermans.

It's not fake for tv. I mean, it's not like he subtly punched the dig to get that reac... oh, wait...

what is this stance called?

Please never own a dog.

>Black labs trubros
>Yellow labs are dindus

>chocolate labs are full on autist retardation

I have had a dog all my life. Went to train with them each time since I was 12. That thumb stab isn't a real thing, it's for tv and it's why the dog goes full attack mode.

Even a trained dog you don't mess with their food, that's dog owner 101 ffs. Even in the K9 units they know not to do that.

t. beta follower

Bitch I own my dogs food I can take it out his mouth without him trying to attack me, learn2dog Jesus Christ

>you don't mess with their food
Pussy ass american, I pull the food out of my damn dog all the time never had a problem. I fucking raise him like that so when some one else would feed him they could do it with out a problem.

>Even a trained dog you don't mess with their food

I hope you're joking.

If you are dominate over your dog, as you obviously supposed to be, then it will trust you to mess with its food. Cats are even the same way.

Underrated reference

Is that dog sucking his dick?

>Now I will proceed to introduce my pene into this dog's mouth to establish dominance over it
Should I try this with my puppy, he's been making messes lately.

In a cut scene Cesar thumb stabs the dogs butt hole and the dog then fellates him.

They're called service animals for a reason.

This episode ends with the Cesar personally putting a bullet in the dog, sad stuff.

A badly trained dog will act that way with food. My dog will drop anything out of his mouth if I fucking tell him to. Training a dog is very easy and you on't have to be horrible to do it. People like you are just WAY too soft when raising dogs. It's similar to bad parents letting their kids do whatever the fuck they want. Those kids usually grow up to be complete assholes.

Sometimes you just have to punch a dog in the gut and beat it into submission. Some dogs think they're hot stuff and the only way to tame the beast in them is to punch their head in until they see stars.

I don't doubt this dude sleeps naked with dogs and maybe even touches boners together.

>thinks all dogs react the same regardless of training
>"learn2dog lol"

the irony

>that episode where Caesar teaches a dog obedience with jumper cables to the testicles

i mean, i know its necessary but i couldnt watch that bit

Why'd the delete the scene where Cesar establishes a rapport with the dog by stripping nude and crawling around going "murr murr murrrrr"?

It was very informative.

na, you're thinking of 'the hunt' m8

t. black or chinese person

>s06e19

It's no secret Cesar prides himself on his unorthodox methods...but waterboarding? Isn't that a little extreme?

why the fuck you looking at me for? No habla ingles remember

If you manage to fuck up raising a lab this hard you shouldn't own a dog. The dog did nothing wrong.

>that one where milan puts the dog's testicles in a vice and keeps repeating "whose a good dog? not you"

jesus christ cesar relax

u r 4 making this thread again hope u kill urself op

because theyre predisposed to being devoted master pleasers. objectively the best breed of dog to give your kid

They are friends now.

hes a lovable doggo now. also cesar got fat af

dog looks very pissed off

that is a VERY angery pup

dog pretends afterwards like nothing happened.

These dogs come up to you and drool on your shit. What do?

TAQIYYA

Pet doggos, play with them.

what breed is this?

>Mexican
>outside of mexico no less
Caesar obviously

newfoundland

he's a big boy

DO U FEEL IN CHARGE?

lol

great dogs but they have the lifespan of a gerbil

Old Yeller's Revenge.

fucking kek

no rub his face in his own shit

>not pit niggers

I wouldn't go so far as to compare them with pits, but labs are in need of serious training. They aren't necessarily prone to violence, but they can have very shitty behavioral issues like nipping and hyperactivity with every pat on the head. It can take them a very long time to get out of the puppy phase.

THEY CALL ME CUBAN PETE

I've heard that, gorgeous dogs but they're prone to a ton of different health problems. I've got a springer spaniel and the worst thing for them is hip dysplasia which would be heartbreaking to see

don't give me Ideas, now I have to do this.

>that episode where Cesar skins the dog alive and wears a suit made of its hide and gets down on all fours in front of the owners and chants "bow wow! i'm a good boy now! thanks cesar!" over and over again

Will that training work with small dogs too?

i like these posts. Proceed

woofer

Afraid I might.... court your cat?

>give dog food
>punch it in the neck
>it's obviously angry but doesn't attack anyway
>somehow it's wrong
I don't understand

>retard with a poorly trained, food aggressive dog.
Fucking idiot.

Labs are best dogs, german shepherds are the dindus of dogs.

>nervous
>dumb
>agressive

>thinks it isn't easy to dominate any animal

pet the fuck out of them and wrestle with them

There was a study not that long ago that found that labs are missing a gene that codes for feeling full. Which is why they're so easy to be trained with food, they're literally hungry all the time. Poor doggos.

I always mess with my puppers food, try to take it away from him until he gets butthurt.
then I stop and provoke him again, whenever my hand comes closer and closer he starts to get lounder and louder with his anger sounds, sounds like a motorbike when you move your hand back and forth.

I never beat him and he never bites me but sometimes he gets so butthurt he starts barking and following me and ramming his wet nose into the back of my knees until I promise to give up.

It was bred into them.

They are literally built to consume MASSIVE amounts of calories to be able to keep up with work demands. Working line labs are fucking unstoppable if you give them a task.

grrr

try it on yourself.

it hurts but doesnt actually cause injury
>Even a trained dog you don't mess with their food, that's dog owner 101 ffs. Even in the K9 units they know not to do that.

bad dog owner. you say you train your dog, but you are afraid to stop it from eating the dead rabbit it found?

That doesn't work, you need to do operant conditioning. You reward good behavior (shitting outside) and ignore bad behavior and they'll get it

James King needs to teach that dog some manners.

na. small dogs are the best for kids. no chance of them killing your kid. plus labs are kind of dopey

DOGGO'D.COM

>dog growls
>guy enters crab stance and pinches dog
I don't know why this destroyed me.

This stuff is good.

Why are spics ALWAYS fat? Seriously even when they're muscular they're always built-fat. I've NEVER seen a skinny or lean Mexican in my life.

>Even a trained dog you don't mess with their food
nigga I could reach into my dog's bowl while she's eating if I wanted to and she was a stray for 3 years. Do better at training them.

>trying to mind my own business
>this asshole keeps getting in my face
>trying to steal my food
>doesn't back off
Yeah I would have bit that cunt as well.

>implying ceasar is fat
the fuck?

>implying pitbulls aren't
I'd feel safer locked in a room with a rabies infected lab than a pitbull on a leash.

DAYUUUM, CESAR LOOK LIKE THAT?

THICC

R E L A X A T I O N

D O M I N A T I O N

we need a cut of that pose with cesar by himself