Is there anything wrong with this image?

Is there anything wrong with this image?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/750937356073447424
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_English-speaking_population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no asians

That were going Backwards

asians are considered honorary whites by SJW

The fate of empires continues its pattern throughout history

yes. a female could have been a president a lot earlier than now. just look at all of the female presidents and vice presidents world-wide. the only reason why there was no female president in the US earlier is because the people found someone who is more fitting to run the country. just like now

>no abos

>someone must have done it before me, before I can do it

>no gays or trans

Proportions are way off and it makes them look cartoonish.

>no huehues

yes because sjw morons care more about race and sex than actual racists do... does ability count for nothing? Over here we have labours plan for a wonderful 'gender balanced' party

Yeah, this artstyle is ugly as sin.

There's nothing wrong with having a female president. There's something wrong with having Hillary as a president.

I find myself confused by the disproportionate number of Israelis on this board.

There seem to be a higher percentage than the proportion you'd expect with regard to population volumes. Especially given the hostile approach a lot of faggots on here take.

People using proxies?

Yes, a nigger and a cunt having the possibility to run for office.

The other two shouldn't be thinking that :/

/thread

Yeah, the nigger isn't in a wife beater and has the same type of nose as the white kid.

no proxy.
what lefty cuck would use an Israeli proxy to make people trust him? we are fucking kikes man.

אני לא מסתיר את המדינה שלי

>The first female President of the United States will go down as one of the most corrupt.

Can't make this shit up.

>Living in a country where niggers can become the highest elected official.
You should rename your country "United States of Africa" to reflect your diverse nature. Don't worry about not being in Africa, you've had 'African Americans' living inside your country for centuries.

it is a cartoon.

>a woman in charge

Kill yourself, you cuck.

Okay, then what about your culture explains why a country with a population of only 8 million posts this frequently? Fucking London has a bigger population than your entire country.

Is it a cultural thing?

liberals disowned asians and consider them white now because they don't bitch about persecution and lead successful lives.

They also disowned gays in favor of islam

what a time to be alive

>I find myself confused by the disproportionate number of Israelis on this board.
Nah.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/

> no-trans-species left-from center genderqueer parasexual
> triggered

There are literally infinite group-identities at our disposal. Trying to elect according to "one member of that group was a president" is fucking retarded. How about voting for who is best for the country?

This is why leftists have finally reached a stage, where there's only one sensible thing left to do: extermination. They have no further agendas, except expansion of the state via identity politics, which is antithetical to liberal (in the classical sense) western nations, that try to minimize the state, ignore identity and emphasize merit.

Obama is half white though. No real pure breed nigger is president yet.

Nope. Not objectively.

> There's nothing wrong with having a female president

How did Obama become president if there was no black president before for him to think >I could be president

the right wing party in here is dominating with 92% of the population (2015 results).
the Israeli population was forced to swallow the red-pill because we are surrounded with enemies. just last year on august they shot rockets at us from Gaza.

>anything wrong?
Hillary isn't president yet

The image implies girls can be president but NO WOMAN HAS EVER BEEN PRESIDENT fucking slags

Yes. Females and blacks could be president a lot earlier than these cucks think.

no fucking way. I refuse to believe this. I know SJW asians that get pissed when people say this,

>There's nothing wrong with having a female president

Yes.

A woman should never be allowed to be president.

t.Country elected a woman and she nearly destroyed our economy

Black people and women could become president earlier than 2008/2016. If black people and women wanted a candidate to represent them earlier than those years, they should have found a person who could be a good candidate, encouraged them to join the political process, supported them until they could run for president, and then convinced a majority of people that their candidate was worth supporting.
Oh also obviously,
>Presuming that Shillary Cunton will be elected president.

if you cannot listen to someone who elected a female before, you are in denial. nice dubs btw

you too

Pretty sad that it exists, though.

twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/750937356073447424

oy gevalt itsanuddah shoah already!
gib more monies goy boys we gonna stir up the mudslimes

>USA pop: 320 mil
>UK pop: 64 mil
>Israeli pop: 8 mil

>USA posts 23 mil
>UK posts 3.8 mil
>Israel posts .2 mil

>USA prop 0.072 post/pop
>UK prop 0.059 post/pop
>Israel prop 0.025 post/pop

Fair enough. English isn't strictly the spoken language of Israel, but I can't be asked to run calculations on similar-English level countries.

yes, the left guy cant be president anymore because of a permanent coaltion of women and people of color.

>Have had the right to vote for over 100 years
>Make up 50% of the population
>Just now getting a female presidential nominee
But yeah, it's probably the men who are to blame, amirite?

I don't have anything against having a female president, but Hillary is a psycho corrupt liar unfit for Presidency

There are way better options

There were female and Black candidates before Clinton and Obama, and surely there were niglets and girls who thought they could become president much earlier than those years

Canada and Australia both have relatively small populations but they are higher than large population countries like Germany.

Yep. Women are unfit to hold political office or even vote.

kek, don't forget 6 gorillion, goy.

y-yeah, having a female head of government is working out great here, g-guys

I find it hilarious (no pun intended) that Bong Conservatives had first female PM in the 80's and had queen in charge since the 50's (not to mention Elisabeth I and Victoria before that)
yet American Liberals still act as if they are doing something groundbreaking

AFAIK Israelis think that knowledge of English is a sign of intelligence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_English-speaking_population

Germany isn't bad in terms of English speaking ability, but it isn't quite the same level as Canada or Australia.

Plus, Canada and Australia are avid shitposting nations.

americans are attention whores, what do you expect?

>greatest country on earth my ass

Hillary hasn't been elected yet, and won't be. Therefore women shouldn't get hopeful yet.

>just look at all of the female presidents and vice presidents world-wide.

We did look at them and the horrible job they are doing. Thats why we haven't let one be president

Yes.

Also
>implying white men think they can be president
>mfw
Weather you're a cis shit white male or a nigger-cunt, no one thinks they can be president. Everyone knows this system is fucked, you don't get in unless they want you in.

Yeah, niggers and women can hold political office

That's not how white boys dressed in 1789

Yeah, the 2008 and last Tuesday parts of it.

i know, i just wanted to prove to OP that a female could have been a president long ago, and not just now.

None of these kids is nearly rich enough to have the connections to become president.

It's not bad for English, don't get me wrong.

I'd be interested in trying:

Number of posts/(%English speaking * population) to see how the results tally up.

Not in the mood to do it now though.

>civilian children thinking they can enter into the secret society of the ruling class from the ground up
>let's make this about identity politics to keep them fighting amongst themselves

Thatcher?
May?

Hopefully our country learned what happens when you vote for someone based on something other than ability.

If you saw that Anti-American Thread here couple days ago you would know how insecure americans are

Having a president in and of itself is already immoral, let alone leftard women.

>inb4 women aren't left. Any female presidential candidate has got to be left or she'd never get close to a nomination.

Nah m8, the rich and the political class absolutely have the back of the white male. Only a privileged white male would think that the ruling class view us all as equally disposable and worthless tools.

FUCKING WHITE MALES!

No gender fluids, gah

Only White males should be president.

(((5IT19qLK)))

Where can I get rule 34 on this shit animation butthurt niggers came up with?

>Finland 0.083 posts per capita.

Damn. That is bad.

>No yids.

>the rich and the political class absolutely have the back of the white male
Explain Bernie.

Edmung Stoiber lost only with a few votes back in 2002 against Gerhard Schröder.

After Schröder, Merkel was the candidate. I pray for you it will not be Shillary.

> Trump is more fitting than Clinton to run the United States
We've reached BAD END famalams

>implying Crooked Hillary won't scrub her profile of wrongdoings the moment she sits in the oval office

>being this wrong about hitory

no idea.

We are inherently interested in politics due to the whole "living in a midst of a political clusterfuck" thing. Politics is a highly debated issue here in Israel.

English is one of the 3 official languages in Israel
The other 2 being Hebrew and Arabic.

>pic related is what our public street signs look like

Jews are talkers/debaters.
It's their thing.
They breed a lot of autistic and shut in as well.
I get along well with jews in person.
But I don't trust them as a population group outside of israel.

The picture is missing the stacks of money in the background for all 3.

You can't be president because you're not a multimillionaire. I can't either.

I personally think we should offer to help you remove the Palestinians entirely and give you the Sinai back (you took it fairly).
The condition would be deportation of our six million jews to your (now much stronger) nation. With guaranteed permanent membership in NATO to make you feel comfy.

I'd also repatriate anyone who identifies as black or African to Africa.

BP

There has yet to be a mentally retarded president, I think we should rectify this injustice.

We have one right now.

we are the only superpower while your mother and sister are getting fucked by muslims
your country is worse off than a country with 40% of the population being non white
basically you are fucking retarded and more poor than literal niggers

that's the spirit, you can never achieve anything without money!

Jews have massive noses, often 8-10 times larger than a white man's, leading to disproportionate amount of Jews sticking said noses where they don't belong.

For real though, install Coincidence Detector for chrome. You'll notice there are a disproprtionate number of Jews anywhere where an opinion can be voiced.

Are you saying there's going to be a black female president in the future?

Fact is, there are and always will be a larger number of exceptional men.

WAKE UP WHITE MAN

or this one