Based DC

Based DC

>after 54 reviews
And? The first 2 spiderman movies have over 230 reviews and are rated 89 and 93.

fuck off men

Shut the fuck up faggot

>pandering to women this hard
fucking cringe

B-but Wonder Woman...

Stop using logic! Wonder Woman is the greatest superhero movie of all time! Go see it in IMAX right now, you misogynist!

>N-NO THIS TIME RT IS WRONG
lmao

WW has a score of what is basically a 78. There are far more capeshit movies with higher scores than that.

So this is how Marlel dies.

Love seeing Sup Forums-tards whine about this. Both critics and audiences in America are realizing that in the Drumpf era we must make a statement against sexism and antisemitism, and they are feeling threatened by this.

Even if it's good, I really doubt it's THAT good

Yeah but it's a superhero movie.

>highest rated super hero movie in RT
?????????????????

Did disney forget to pay off the reviewers this time? Or were the scores for the previous movies accurate? I didnt get my WBIDF packet this week so I don't know how to respond.

Rotten Tomatoes is useless

>he can't not talk about Sup Forums and Trump

Looks like WBshills got their checks.

They are afraid to give it bad reviews because muh feminism.

Yes, Disney wanted this movie to succeed since it opens up the market for more female led comic book movies. There is a reason Disney has been all men lately, they didn't want to take the chances and have the movie flop so they hedged their bet. Let DC take the risk, and capitalize later if it happens to succeed.

Trump won and the liberal reviewers are still upset about it

>tfw I spent unnecessary time assembling a similar list, only to come back and see another user did it in the time I was gone
Well, I guess that's good. Nice job, user.

Only 4: TDK, TDKR, Spider-Man 2 and Avengers.

If you are an internet blogger critic and review negatively the first movie with a woman as a hero lead you are gonna lose jewish funds, as same is you say bad things at Disney produced films.

This is not about companies but about propaganda. If you stil care about Rotten Totamotes ratings you are a fucking retarded piece of shit and the bigger problem after them go fuck youself and insert your head in your faggot ass to cease breathing and die you fucking idiot.

This guy doesn't understand how RT works

>WW better rated than Spiderman 2, Logan, or The Dark Knight

What about Logan? Superman 1? Not to mention that WW doesn't even have 60 reviews yet. Ghost in the Shell had like a mid 80 and a 7/10 in RT for the tomato meter then fell all the way down to a 45% and a 5.6/10 by now. WW is obviously going to go down and it only had a 78 for the average score yet a 96 for the tomato meter.

Most people don't understand how RT works.

And Superman. user literally already made an image Also, you could potentially include American Splendor, depending on where you draw the line for capeshit.

Look, I'm sure the movie is good, but I think we must recognize that this film could be as bad as Thor: The Dark World and still earn favourable reviews from critics who value the fact that it's the first modern superhero movie with a female protagonist.

That said it wouldn't be the first time a movie (of any sort) is praised more on its messaging or "innovation" than on its merits alone. Nothing to see here, move along.

>what is super girl
>what is catwoman
>what is elektra
>what is X-Men Days of Future Past

Women make kinos. Get over it.

>we must make a statement
So without that statement it is actually crap.

So if rotten tomatoes is now a valid metric I guess we can admit the rest of the dcu is trash, right?

Woman superhero directed by a woman. It was sure the americans critics would "love" it

And by extension that marvel makes better movies overall

>lol dc cares about rt
>OMG LOOK AT ALL THESE RATINGS, YOU SUCK

This is hilarious to me. The agenda is real

Lets say the ratings are fixed; ratings are all well and good but do they really think the movie going public is that stupid to believe a critic over their own opinion? I mean, whats the point of having 110% critically acclaimed film that no one wants to see? Its like Maryl Streep's yearly oscar dump; no one watches them, no one wants to watch them, they make no money, yet she will win some fucking award for her performance. Is a pat on the back worth the millions and millions spent trying to trick the public into maybe one good weekend and some awards on the wall that everyone knows are undeserved rather than trying to actually create something of substance?

marvel vs dc wars aside I don't think gal gadot deserves this

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

WERE IN CHARGE HERE

The Dark Knight has the highest average rating of capeshit though no movie is ever going to top it

But I guess WW still has the highest Memetomato score ever for capeshit

A movie can have a 100% tomato meter score with a 6.9 average rating it bothers me how everybody and their mother uses RT but doesn't even understand how it works,

Even worse are the unironic capeshit fanboy idiots in social media that believe the critics work for rotten tomatoes I've seen too many and can't believe how retarded the average person is

>Sup Forums
>Hating on wonder woman
>Hating on based Zack Snyder
I think you got your political map backward. Normie beta bluepilled male like Marvel.
Realist stoic male like the DCU

I love it when capeshit console war virgins use RT however it's most convenient to them regardless of previous contradictions

Fuck wonder woman

>Realist stoic male like the DCU
W H E D O N
H
E
D
O
N

>use RT however it's most convenient to them regardless of previous contradictions
That's Sup Forums in general though, and Sup Forums isn't one person.