Yikes!

Yikes!

How's about that Drumpfkins?
A bit quiet now that the first of many Post-DNC polls are coming out that will put Hillary head and shoulders above Drumpf.
Did you enjoy your brief, brief time on top? Because you better get used to losing.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-29/why-reuters-tweaking-its-presidential-poll
archive.is/HJL5u
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spoken like a true brainlet

They spent a week bashing Trump while failing to promote Hillary in any meaningful way. If this is the worst they could do, we may as well put Trump on the $20 bill right now.

He's won.

only +6D, bretty good

Yikes. All those celebs shilling for nothing.

Ah...there is an interesting story about that Reuters Poll.

See:
> zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-29/why-reuters-tweaking-its-presidential-poll

> Title: Why Reuters Is Tweaking Its Presidential Poll

They changed their methodology (AGAIN) so that Trump would be put at a disadvantage.

Trump is still in the lead, and no amount of trickery and deceit will keep Trump away from the White House.

I like this part of it though. Even with the dem skew hill's favorability is still tanking.

LOL gotten worse since the convention

Yes, but her unreliability is skyrocketing!!! What now, trumpfags??!?!?

Trump leads in most states when the polls include ((((Stein))) and Johnson.

#DNCLeaks and the #DemExit are only going to make things worse for Hillary.

>zerohedge
>On leaving, Lokey said: "I can't be a 24-hour cheerleader for Hezbollah, Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Trump anymore. It's wrong. Period. I know it gets you views now, but it will kill your brand over the long run. This isn't a revolution. It's a joke."[1] Lokey said that he earned more than $100,000 in compensation from Zero Hedge in 2015, but departed from the site over a disagreement with editorial vision, expressing dissatisfaction with what he believed to be the website's turn toward clickbait.[1]

Great source!

>other thread dies
>same shit reappears
fuck off

>shitposting is the only way anyone will pay you any attention
fuck off

>Drumpfkins?
fuck off

>Drumpf.
fuck off

>losing.
fuck off

>your replies
fuck off

>your next thread
fuck off

>you
fuck off

Faggot shill. Clearly Soros and Clinton are paying you too much because your posts are shit-tier.

The article quotes Reuters itself. Faggot.

Wait till more of the braindead leftists find out what happened at the convention.

>reuters

You're in denial Drumpfnigger. Gary Johnson is pulling all of Drumpf's votes. He'll never win HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You can just go to the reuters article they link that explains their new changed methodology swings the polls back in clinton's favor.

Mate this is actually a bad sign for her, she should have at least came in a little in the lead post convention since that's usually what happens, most nominees see a lead after their convention speech. Trump in the same time frame saw a 2 point lead post convention. This is very telling. Just wait until the moderate media and right media rip her speech apart in the coming days. Wew

IT'S OVER
DRUMPF GOT #CLINTED

>polls
>not rigged

DRUMPF IS LOSING IN MO, A RED STATE!

Like polls mean jack shit. Are they polling the swing states? Then it means jack shit. Get it through your thick skulls

Well well well if it isn't mr. Toothpaste himself

Don't you have a stoning to attend?

got any more angry bernouts from dnc?

I'm busy watching the American people stone Drumpf.

>People's white house
>our own inauguration
>people's President

Are these people so dense that they forget there are still HRC supporters let alone the GOP? Do these people really want to be rounded up and put into prisons, if not worse killed all for treason? Do these people really want to tempt a civil war which they would most undoubtedly lose? God damn these fuckers haven't got a clue even though I do agree with them that the DNC is corrupt. Make a new party ffs but don't become traitors.

All you fucks have is rhetoric and empty speeches.
We still have 3 months left. Plenty of time for their to be another terrorist attack or 2 that will send Trump skyrocketing.
Maybe if you got your pet monkeys under control, but oh wait! YOU HAVE NO POWER.

>Gary" I agree with 73% of what bernie says" Johnson pulling votes from Trump

literally nobody posted or cared about these meme polls in the last presidential races, so why are they relevant now? they literally boil down to:

LOOK! X IS POPULAR NOW IN THESE ARBITRARY CLOSED POLLS THEY MUST BE WINNING LET'S NOT DISCUSS WHAT THEY SAID BUT INSTEAD THE PERCEIVED REACTIONS TO WHAT THEY SAID

It's just standard commiekid rhetoric, pay it no mind. If they couldn't figure out how to organize a chant, then they're not going to start a civil war.

That page and there is another one on fagbook called Bernie Sanders is my hero

Full of libtard tears

Fellow toothpaste, I'm very disappointed. Wouldn't surprise me if you are secretly Muhammed.

You can agree with 73% of what Bernie says and still recognize that the other 27% is absolute bullshit. I hate that retarded kike, but he has pointed out a lot of legitimate issues. It's just that his solutions are nonsense.

>Clinton has spent $54 million on attack ads
>Trump has spent $4 million on attack ads

Trump is winning, and he will win this election. She is going to get pounded on being a DC insider, a Wall St political prostitute and a do-nothing record of abolishment...see ya at the debate!

>Brexit will never happen HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Uh...
*A do-nothing record of accomplishments.*

Rigged voting machines would do the trick.

>literally nobody posted or cared about these meme polls in the last presidential race

Wh-what?

This is the worst case of "things seem different from when I was 13, probably because they are different and not just because I was 13 at the time" I've ever seen.

A lot of people who would have voted Trump only to stop Hillary are voting for Johnson based on principle

I have no idea about anything else, it seems likely, but seat fillers probably aren't anything that strange. They use them at awards shows and whatever as well.

Why does everyone like saying fuck off on Sup Forums

FUCK OFF BRO DUDE LMAO

Why does every leaf do nothing but shitpost?

Since people like to post bait sources and not the actual source

>The year of 'Neither': Why Reuters/Ipsos is tweaking its U.S. presidential poll

>In a presidential campaign notable for its negativity, the option of “Neither” candidate appears to be an appealing alternative, at least to participants in the Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll.

>Many voters on both sides have been ambivalent in their support for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump, complicating the task of the pollsters trying to track the race.

>That sentiment may help explain an apparent skew that recently emerged in the Reuters/Ipsos poll results. Given the choice, a relatively large group of voters opted for “Neither/Other” candidate compared with other major polls, leading to an underreporting of several percentage points for one or other of the two major contenders at times in the race.

>As a result, Reuters/Ipsos is amending the wording of the choice and eliminating the word “Neither,” bringing the option in line with other polls.

>The amended Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll will be published later Friday, available at polling.reuters.com.

>From the beginning of June until the middle of July, the Reuters/Ipsos survey showed consistently lower support for Trump than other polls were capturing. At times, the Reuters/Ipsos poll showed Clinton with a lead over Trump as wide as about 12 percentage points among registered voters - five percentage points higher than Clinton’s lead in some other comparable polls.

>To determine the cause, the pollsters examined what made the Reuters/Ipsos poll different. Their conclusion: By giving respondents the option of "Neither/Other," the survey appears to have captured greater numbers of ambivalent voters unwilling to commit to either candidate than other major polls, which only offer the choice of “Other.”

archive.is/HJL5u

B...but I thought that's where the Russians were entering the drama of rigging voting machines in support of Trump?

Where's her post-convention bump, though?

Fuck off leaf, I got work to do.

>the world's biggest political power house can't beat an old businessman
Kek

Can't wait for the debates,if she will even do them

241 days without a press conference

Its never a hillary boost, its always a trump loss.
Odd.

What I don't understand is how Hillary has gone down after the DNC too, shouldn't it be going up too?

The syphillis, Hillary, tell them.

/thread

Fuck off leaf, you are one of the biggest anglo mistakes.

Holy shit a tie.
Trump has been absolutely stumped.
I am now Hill Missile.