Arabs need to be stopped

Palestine, Syria and Iraq belong to Israel.

Iran belongs to real Zoroastrian Persians (Muslim invaders need to be kicked out).

Afghanistan and Pakistan are Buddhist countries.

North Africa and Turkey should have European influence.

When will the Arab menace be stopped? How long can these hyperaggressive goat herders get away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yarmouk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Qādisiyyah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnanites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

if Persia was so strong then how did they fall to insignificant goat-herders?

Literally thanks to Allah.

Blind faith allows the Muslims to band together and convert whole continents at a record speed.

Tell me what are Muslims doing as far as India?

Why is everyone sticking up for Palestine? They are made up people. Every bit of Israel belongs to the Jews. Arabs need to fuck off back to Saudi Arabia.

Palestine isn't something made up. It was even mentioned in the bible.

Also just 10% of Palestine are descendant of Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula. We used to be Aramaics but thanks to the Arab invasion we started larping as Arabs

Throw away that Arab religion. Your ancestors were not Arabs.

Can you fuck off kid? You're an underage retard with massive issues. Get some hair on your body before you come talking about canaanites on Sup Forums.

You are literally autismposting from daddy's apartment.

Fuck off

Palestinians were Arabised from about the 6th Century CE. They are a distinct ethnic group and are largely comprise of the descendants of the Canaanite tribes including the Jews and other tribes of the land
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)

How do I get good looking women to sleep with me?
All I get are ugly to meh looking females

>t. I learned middle eastern history from Sup Forums
The continent didn't converted in light of speed, for example the Persians were still zoroastrians after the Arab invasion until about 300 years later they got Islamisized because they're offered a better chance to live if they converted to muslims, like play a role in state administration etc

>Pakistan
should be split between india and afghanistan and balochistan

Zoroastrians aren't allowed to live or pay jizya under Islam, retard. That only applies to Abrahamic faiths like Judaism and Christianity. All pagans can convert, flee or die.

Do you even lift?

>zoroastrians
>pagan

Stop ruining your life by LARPing on Sup Forums, kid. You barely got hair on your balls and you decide to be a dumb dickhead on Sup Forums.

The more jews keep pressuring palestines and ayrabs the more they'll get blinded by religious fanatism out of desperation and become even more aggressive.
Only arab nationalism can fix middle east
Are jewesses ugly in palestine? All my jew friends here are at least a 7/10

t. retard

Since when was worshiping fire considered abrahamic monotheism?

>You will never see a world without large organised religion

Not even being fedora, imagine how interesting it would be to see all those areas without Islam, or western Europe without mass Christianity. Would have so many weird local cults

India would be a muslim nation now then

There's already a lot of weird local cults in the Middle East.

Yazidis, for example, worship Satan. Druze are a secret sect, which only reveal their religion to people they deem worthy.

You are literally under 18, don't call people retards when you haven't finished high school.

Yes, though I am overweight. I'm still confident in myself though. My brother is fat af and his gf is a solid 8/10.

>Are jewesses ugly in palestine?
There are ugly, meh and good looking people like in any other place

.t Muhammad manhood Al Hammadi

India, like Iberia, saw the decline and contentment of their rulers in their current borders. Not only that but people who decided to 'convert' did so in name only and practiced their faith in their homes, this happened multiple times in Iran as well as a lot of other places.

If you remember, even the Central Asians, including the Mongols, originally integrated some of their beliefs into their conversion. This was only actually rectified by Ibn Taymiyyah when he lead an army into the supposed 'islamic' mongol lands.

>The more jews keep pressuring palestines and ayrabs the more they'll get blinded by religious fanatism

Muslims are blinded by faith by definition

Keep dreaming. Arabs are winning the global culture war. Europe will soon be Muslim. In 1960 we slaughtered every Frenchman in Algeria and we'd do it again.

Estonia is an irrelevant non-country.

Oh God, another thread ruined by Sup Forumsacks

>Tabriz
>Kurdistan
I have not been triggered this hard in years

>''Muh Arabs will conquer Persia, fuck you majoosi scum''
meanwhile back in the real world Iran controls 4 Arab countries.
retarded Ba'athist

>Iran controls 4 Arab countries

Imagine believing this. Even Iraqi Shiites hate Iran. Iran doesn't control shit, it has allies.

MEANWHILE IN REALITY Iran worships Arab prophets and imams and has the Arabic language written on their shitty flag

i said control you retard, not that they like us.
i know all to well that you subhuman rats hate us.

by the way i'm reporting you to the aussie authorities for sympathizing with terrorist groups
hope they deport you.

How does Iran control anything? Girls run around in skimpy miniskirts in Damascus, I don't think your ayatollah kharamenei would let that happen if he controlled it!!

Fact is Iran doesn't control shit, they just send subhuman Persian cannonfodder to die fighting for Assad. Suleimani requested a permanent base in Syria and Assad told him to fuck off. Abadi told him the same.

And Maliki is not coming back to power; Abadi, Sadr and Allawi all hate Iran, and they're Shiites.

And you're living in a shithole even worse than Iran

Go ahead fuckmaggot, at least I don't live in a dumpster country.

And now you actually are arabs and you're larping as aramaics. History's come full circle.

Aramaic are to Arabs what latins are to Italians. The two concepts are related, Arameans are basically Proto-Arabs.

You don't know shit you nigger

>Girls run around in skimpy miniskirts in Damascus, I don't think your ayatollah kharamenei would let that happen if he controlled it!!

>there are girls with mini-skirts in Lebanon
>that proves Leb isn't basically a hostage to Hezbollah
ok serious answer, though i'll regret doing this as you retard aren't capable of having a serious discussion.
Khamenei's tactics are less retarded than Khomeinis.
they think long term, they want to build mini-hezbollahs that they can use to scare the ruling government to do their biding, or at least make sure they don't go against iranian interests.

Leb is basically held hostage to Hezb who answers directly to Iran, it's irrelevent if the PM is anti-Iran.
Syria is basically in the same situation, and bases have been built, but the jews bombed them multiple times.
Iraq is a bit more independent, but there are lots of militias loyal to iran running around, the khomeinists have a base to build on, but they were to focused on Syria until now, that will change
Sistani is also a major obstacle to them.

No, actually you don't know shit. You got a bad case of dunning-kruger's.

Aramaic is still around spoken by some christians in iraq and syria. And arabic did not come from aramaic. Both are semitic languages, but they diverged already before the old testament was written

Please don't reply to the Iraqi diaspora LARPer. He's severely autistic and Kurdish.

>Keep dreaming. Arabs are winning the global culture war
Not when the Saudi heir wants to secularise the country. Culture has been known to get thrown out of the window when money becomes involved.

>Iran belongs to real Zoroastrian Persians (Muslim invaders need to be kicked out)
>Afghanistan and Pakistan are Buddhist countries.

Are you on heroine?

You know why the Levant Arabic is different from other Arabic dialect? Because ours Arabic was mixed with Aramaic.

Cool, the english language was mixed with some scandinavian words, maybe I should start larping as a fucking viking.

So, i was reading that Greek was heavily used in the entire region. Basically a trading language between all those different countries.
How much Ancient greek influenced arab language? Or it did not influence at all because Arabs where the conquers?

English is a Germanic language. What is your point?

Read his post then read mine

That question is jam packed with history from one of the most underrated periods of military history.
The Byzantines and the Persians were absolutely hellbent on destroying each other and Muhammad came around right after they were just done exhausting their armies after another big war, which also fractured Persia's political unity. I mean they were taking and retaking each others land constantly, and not just individual cities but huge stretches of land and entire region flip flopping between the two, so it was the perfect clusterfuck to be taken advantage of. On top of the exhausted armies and depleted lands, there was also a lot of growing resentment from the people living in these regions, though this fucked over the Byzantines more than the Persians.

So the Persians were perhaps at their weakest by the time they had to contend with the Arabs. Also by the time they got out of the peninsula the Arabs were more than just goat-herders. They had lots of equipment and horses salvaged from various groups, they had experienced generals who adapted tactics used by Persians and Byzantine generals and experienced loyal soldiers to go along with it, and they had just wrapped up their own internal disputes which meant they were very well unified unlike the Persians.
Look into these two battles, they were the most important for how the Arabs broke out of the peninsula and into the rest of the Middle East.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yarmouk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Qādisiyyah

You dubass. It means we aren't the same as people from the Arabian peninsula.
Similar is to why Irish mostly speak English than Irish but you don't see them larping as an English

You can have organised religion withouht extinguishing local beliefs dumdum.
Manichaism and bhuddhism just gobbled up everything they came across as long as you were ok with their theological frame

Do you understand gulf arabs? Now do you understand syriacs? I know the answer already. You are levantine arab larping as aramaic

since when north africa (exluding egypte) is arap?_?

Also, before aramaic they spoke canaanite in the levant. Canaanite is the exact same language as hebrew so why don't you want to larp as a jew?

>The Byzantines and the Persians were absolutely hellbent on destroying each other and Muhammad came around right after they were just done exhausting their armies after another big war, which also fractured Persia's political unity.
Not only this.

Most people don't take in account the fact that Mongols did a massive genocide on Persian lands. It's stipulated that only 200k people survive. This was definitely the reason why Zoroastrianism "cease to exist" during the Arab invasion.

>You know why the Levant Arabic is different from other Arabic dialect? Because ours Arabic was mixed with Aramaic.

Levantine Arabic is the closest dialect to Classical Arabic in the modern age.

You're such a fucking brainlet.

But he is right insofar as they were culturally assimilated but not replaced.
The irish dont speak irish most of the time, that does not mean they have transformed into anglosaxons and should stop LARPing as celts.
Loosing your language is often extinguishing your identity but some remants usually stay.

Which makes me curious about palianon-are there any things from folklore or customs of rural people that are predating arabisation that you know of?

I know some people still speak dialects of aramaic that are unintelligible from each other. Modern arabic, both the language and the script, did come from the ancient aramaic spoken in ancient times. The first qurans were even written in Aramaic. Muhammads family was from Syria and he spent his entire childhood and early life being educated by Nestorian monks in syria that spoke aramaic.

Secularism + God is the meat and potatoes of arab nationalism, fool. Arabs are winning, deal with it.

you claimed they control four countries now you backtracked your claim to "oh th-they want to build a base". And they don't even have that. Not that building a military base would any where NEAR amount to "controlling a country" as you claimed like some retard, but that in itself isn't even the case. Dumb majoosi fireworshipper.

north mesopotamian arabic is so close to assyrian neo-aramaic its not even funny. The stuff they speak in the nineveh plains is closer to the arabic spoken in mosul than whatever the hell is spoken in zakho or tur abdin.

>Muhammads family was from Syria and he spent his entire childhood and early life being educated by Nestorian monks in syria that spoke aramaic.
What? I never read about this.

How close is Kurdish from Arab?

>Why is everyone sticking up for Palestine? They are made up people.

>implying israelis arent made up people

Palestinians descends from amorits, phenicians and jews that converted to islam while israelis are mostly european jews, converted in Europe or with khazar descent, the other jews (yemenis, ethiopians) are also converts in the antic era.

Israel as a pluri-millenial state is a fairy tail from the torah and bible

>The first qurans were even written in Aramaic.
>Muhammads family was from Syria and he spent his entire childhood and early life being educated by Nestorian monks in syria that spoke aramaic.

Oh boy, another retard joins the thread, it's the retarded Iraqi LARPer with schizophrenia issues!

We need a saudi in this thread rn.

>Modern arabic, both the language and the script, did come from the ancient aramaic spoken in ancient times

No, read a book sometime

>historians agree that Levantine Arabic, exhibit significant substrata of Aramaic. According to Professor Robert Gabriel, 50 percent of the grammatical structure of Lebanese Arabic or Central Levantine Arabic remains from the Syriac language, a dialect of Middle Aramaic.

Go back to your shithole you Arab scum

On this episode of Memri tv...

May Allah forgive me for uttering this word, but you are something worse than an Albanian.

IDK m8, some times they are right.

trying this hard
i speak arabic and understand it and i can tell that levantine dialcet is by far the closest to standard arabic stay mad

No one cares what you think, in the remnants Palestine people would laugh at you, in UAE people would laugh at you. You are under 18 years old, in a pre-dominantly Arab country, LARPing and complaining about Arabs, despite being an Arab, with your first language being Arabic purely because your Arab father gave you one too many beatings. Calm the autism, lad. I honestly can't imagine someone like you even existing in the real world without turning into some paradoxical black hole that would consume the Earth, the same goes for the Iraqi LARPer. You guys are mentally ill and need help.

Hijazi Arabic is actually closer

We discuss the upcoming Arabvision song competition with our kurdistan representative singing Hezbollah song in aramaic.

Shut up you Arabized despora piece of shit. Arab in the Arabian peninsula rejected Pan-Arabia. Which proves that actual Arab themselves don't consider us Arabs.

i can't understand any gulfie dialect well
but the way talking WE LEVANT didn't use to speak arabic
implying that most saudi arabia tribes used to talk arab including the prophet tribe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnanites

give us shiites the levant we will discipline these apes and maybe even launch a decisive attack on saudi nigeria

You're a retard who sits inside all day in your father's apartment after you finish high school, how would you know in the first place? There's many different dialects in Hedjaz, you retard. People from Mecca speak differently from people in Medina or Jeddah.

As a whole, Levantine is closer to classical arabic than any other dialect, but individually I would say people from Jeddah are the closest.

Tell me about Kurds.
Are their language similar to Arab?

You're actually retarded and fucking deluded. The reason they rejected it is completely out of the peoples' control. The fact is that every Arab leader doesn't want to concede anything to any other for pure megalomaniac reasons. These leaders don't believe in being Arab or Muslim or even their borders, the only thing they believe in is their wallet. That applies for every single country in the Middle East, not just gulf arab countries. Jordan existing should have clued you in on this.

>all these pathetic diaspora turds
well played op

No.
Adnites adopted Arabic from Qahtani Arabs. Levantese dialects are closer to classical Arabic because they adopted it much quicker.
t. knower

Adnanites were Arab in the first place, they trace descent to Ismail.

define arab
how are they arabs if their native tongue wasn't arab
anyway all of people who lived in middle east are semitic and you can trace all of them to the same personnn

Adnanites are arabized Arabs. Their arabization goes way back.

Please ignore the Palestinian, he is ruining my flag with either cancer LARPs or with cancer gay ERP.

>Levantine Arabic is the closest dialect to Classical Arabic

Are you gonna provide a source for that my Iraqi friend?

>630
>Mongols

Retarded monkey

Read the last part.

You're off by 700 years on that lad but nice try

There was a lot of reason why the persian got their shit kicked in by the arabs but mongol invasion was not one of those

My englihs is not realy good, and i actualy let a lot of holes in my short description.
Yes, Arabs conquer Iran in 650. But Islam (as far as i read) did not really enforce their religion too much. So, Zoroastrianism survive until the Mongol invasion 600 years later..

I just write about what i have read. I don't know everything...

I thought you would know my Ar*p friend

Whaat if I blow your mind and tell you that Muhammad stole most of Islamic tennents from Zoroaster. What if I told you that Zoroastrians prayed 5 times a day at the same times muhammad told his followers to pray. Performed abolution and believed in a very similar gnostic view on everything from good and evil, magic etc..

Actually make sense.

There is this theory that Zoroastrianism is the first monotheist religion, and all the Abrahamic religions decent from it.

Source?

They were treated as people of the book, you know.

They aren't and were never people of the book, you're thinking of al-saabi'oon.

Farsi on a business trip? Only place in Jordan with unique dialect is al-karak. Watch your mouth.

Arabs should be ruled by their (F)arsi and Turkish overlords

Provide source you dumbass
I talked with some friends and they themselve don't believe Levant Arabic close to Classical Arabic

You don't have friends, kid. You should go out and get some and stop LARPing here when you're underage. Youth is better left not wasted on dumb things. Especially when the weather in UAE is as good as it will get.

You keep claiming that Levant Arabic is closer to Classical without any source for your claims. I'm here watching a football match and asked my Jordanian, Palestinian, and Syrian friends and all told me it's not. While I provided you source how Levant Arabic is mixed with Aramaic. Your words means nothing.

Good job estonia
You‘re on fire