Are they war criminals?

One thing that bugged me about the last film is that the trio caused the manslaughter of many innocents who were not on either side of the 2nd Wizarding War.

For instance, their plan to break into Gringotts was not thought out properly.

First of all, the trio do not keep watch over Bogrod which results in him being burnt alive.

Secondly, Hermione's plan to release the dragon from it's chains results in a minecart with goblins and guards on board to plummet a huge drop to their deaths.

Thirdly when the dragon bursts into the hallway, the dragon breaths fire to running goblins, off screen you hear their cry, implying they have been burnt too.

A scene from the script but not in the movie states that some of the hallway goblins and guards did not survive the dragon.

These were not death eaters or other voldermort supporters, whose deaths otherwise would have been justified in a war. These were innocent people who are just spending a regular day at work.

What do you think? Are they criminals or did the guy who wrote this scene not think things though properly?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/boards/572200-warflame/73625681
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well first of all it isn't manslaughter but goblinslaughter

dullest, stretched his legs, Stephen King, etc

true lol

little babby film atupid people wtach while mommy wipes the poopie from their bum bums and buttholes

It's considered felony murder when someone dies while you are committing a crime.

>Hermione shout: "Totten die goblin seid parasiten!" as she stretched her legs and rised her pint of butterbeer on the Hog's Head
JK may try to play the SJW card now, but she was red pilled.

damn, emma used to look like THAT

>"Totten die goblin seid parasiten!"
what are you trying to say, bc zis makes no sense at all

this wasn't even a real war

Good point

good point

The goblins were colluding with known criminals and murderers by protecting their assets and doing business with them. And don't try to argue that they were "being neutral" because they weren't.

So they get off free because the people they killed were already criminals.

>implying goblin lifes matter
>implying collateral damage makes you a war criminal
>implying it was a real war

Overall their efforts stopped the magic Hitler, so the majority of the wizard world forgave their crimes. The relatives of the dead goblins might sue but given how the entire government is on Harrys dick, doubt anything would happen. Didn't they allow some British war criminal walk recently? Most US soldiers who participated in war crimes had no problems either. So there are tons of precedents IRL.

I guess you have a point. Apart from the Lestrange vault, who else were they doing business with?

I don't think they specifically mention any others but if they're doing business with Voldemort's known most loyal supporter and multiple murderer it's not hard to imagine they are doing business with others.

The only irrefutable fact here is that they're criminals for propagating the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Also, the guards were installed by the ministery rather than actually colluding with Lestrange. Not everyone knew the ministry was corrupted. So their deaths would have been unjustified even if the goblin's deaths were.

Emma is too cute to be a war criminal. She's darn right cute.

lol so true

My favourite post on Sup Forums

Harry "One man goblin slaughter" Potter

Which is a dilemma already discussed in the books prior. Lucius never faced any prison time for the first war because he claimed to be under the Imperio spell. So if someone is being controlled magically by a bad guy and I kill them in self defense are they an innocent or an attempted murder?

Magic makes things complicated.

Someone's mad

Emma is fucking perfect. After pounding her tight ass for days I'd stare at her gaping anus and perfect face until we both die

Grey Locus
gamefaqs.com/boards/572200-warflame/73625681

maybe my english isnt very good but what is her gaping anus?

It was Voldemort's plan to cause many casualties. Just to show wizards are dicks.

I doubt your little dick would even stretch it enough to gape.

xD

There are always going to be casualties in war, especially when everybody has a miniature arsenal at their disposal in the form of magic. Ultimately they were just 3 kids forced to bear the responsibility of saving the free world from immortal magic Hitler. The fault would lie with Voldemort for creating this dangerous and volatile situation in the first place.

Dude my dick is like 8 inches. The average white guy penis is like 5.5, so mine is pretty big by comparison man.,

>There are always going to be casualties in war

Whoa, like, so deep man!

>The fault would lie with Voldemort for creating this dangerous and volatile situation in the first place.

is this what liberals tell themselves to forget all the innocent people the "good guys" killed during WW2?

Since Gringott was the only sorcerers bank, they crashed the entire economy.

If Harry, Ron and Hermione accidently killed a bunch of children, would that still be treated as a "casualty". My point is that they could have prevented the deaths had they planned their break-in better.

Simply Epic simply

True lol

what is with that 1984 cover?

Was dressing everyone like Dexy's Midnight Runners(it was the 80s I guess) part of the party's plan?

Also, one big flaw with this whole scene in both the book and film. Bogrod was a former employee at Gringotts. Yet somehow during the break-in, he somehow completely forgot about the deadly waterfall. Being a mine-cart driver, he would have known it was situated near the Lestrange vault. Either Rowling is retarded or Bogrod secretly wanted to kill himself.

>Killing goblins
>Bad
The only crime they commited was not killing all of them

Did the surviving Goblins talk about losing 6 million?