No happenings

>No happenings

What the fuck .

Sorry, we're in depleted stocks. We need others assholes who want to meet the 72 virgins.

cmon isis you slackers

this is just a calm before the storm. the happenings that take longer to brew are the biggest

Fuck off Russia.

The days after the primaries are always the worst. It's so low energy right now.

2 cops shot isnt a happening?

>Everyone said Bongland would be shoah'd post Brexit
>France and Germany get turbo enriched
>Still nothing major here
Something huge might be coming but I'm still not sure.
Can't decide whether to be smug, nervous or disappointed.

Desensitization. Happening are occurring at such an accelerated rate lately that three days without a religion of peace demonstration feels like three weeks compared to a couple years ago.

S O O N

kek willing

the night is young

Tonight

nah just another release of their paper that urges mudslimes in shitroop to join them and attack etc.

It's nothing new, though some msm made a fuss about it, they've already done that tons of times. Oh yeah sorry it was in france. It's already a part of their 7 step plan they share with AQ. And they have made this urge before to entire shitroop mudslimes, to enable them to go serge civilians, typicall 40 vs 1 baby is the odds they like

im about to make some coffee and deep fry some seafood, treating myself to a naughty herbal jew also.
anyone else getting comfy?

Confirmed weekend happening(s)

I'd prefer a happening tbqh maybe then we'd actually do something about this muslim invasion.

YES double 7's
confirmed and witnessed it will happen

Waiting for turkey to fall

The "happenings" of recent days have been extremely low energy as well.

Kek has to recharge his meme magic.

kek wills it

nice trips

My thoughts exactly today

How's the herbal jew market down under?

Is it anything like the US? My state is about to go green on it this year.
We already have "medical" stores everywhere all the sudden in the past months