How to uses the 3 parantheses ((( ))) correctly

Since Assange finally used this, I've noticed an exponential use in people who don't know what the fuck they are doing, so let me explain to those who don't get it yet (if you get it, no need to be burthurt, doesn't apply to you).
IT began with a firefox plug-in called a "coincidence detectors," so you'd see an anti-White post and...wow, what a coincidence, it's a Jew!
Somewhere along the line, the radio program "Daily Shoah" began having Jewish names actually "echo" each time they played one on air.
Now, had the Jews just ignored it, then it would have gone away in a few days. But if you through that, then you don't know Jews. They began putting the parentheses around their own name, ex: (((Moshe Horowitz))).

And so, sometime over the weekend, Assange mentioned that "3 brackets around a name and black-rimmed glasses seem to be part of a tribalist ingroup culture."

Why am I bothering to post this? People are using it completely incorrectly and it's going to ruin the meaning (which is what the Jews want).
To sum up, one only uses it to: 1. point out a Jewish name. 2. To imply that Jews are behind something, even if not obviously out front, example:" (((They))) won't let the article be printed..."

Understand? And now I'll get an edgelord with a smartass remark, and no one of course will admit they didn't understand the joke (because everyone has been here for 40 years, but are 19 years old at the same time).
If you still don't get it, here is a video to explain it by Ramzpaul:
youtube.com/watch?v=D1MBjmiCxWQ

Neat flag

I know, no one will ever admit that they didn't understand, but in past week or so have seen it used for negroes, all sorts of shit.... if it loses its original meaning...if it's used for everyhing, then it really loses it;s meaning.

Bumpity. People don't know how to use this anymore.

(((Uganda)))

No one will ever admit that they didn't know what it was. Thanks for explaining it to everyone. You will probably have to repost this a bunch of times till people get it.

How do I get the coincidence detector working again? I can't get it working on the newest firefox update.

>for an example he writes (((They)))
>not (((Central Banking)))
>or (((Hollywood)))
fucking uganda

>implying (((BLM))) or something else isn't legit
when have niggers ever done something on their own initiative and not at the behest of jews?

I don't think many people were struggling with this concept

Thanks, OP! Now I know.

(((The 1%)))

Is Jesus part of the same tribe of (((Judah))) as today's modern day Satanist (((Chosen Elites?)))

Does that make (((Jesus))) an Elite? Because he is a member of the (((tribe)))

No, Jesus predates the fake (((Khazarian Satanists))) who account for the majority of people calling themselves (((Jews))) these days. Jesus fought against the (((Babylonian Talmudic Rabbinicals))).

Jesus literally was sentenced to death for standing up against his (((fellow brothers)))

It's you, isn't it? You're Ramzpaul.

Very good goy, limit it to being personal about Jews themselves instead of (((what they do))) or (((what they're behind))) or the (((organisations))) and (((initiatives))) they're the leaders of.

Did Assange really name the Jew? Proofs?

thanks mr Idi

>IT began with a firefox plug-in called a "coincidence detectors,"

It was a Chrome plugin you mong.

keks

Uganda?

Doesn't Uganda have one of the highest rates of HIV positive people? It's standing at 120% or something.

They((()))) always slip away

Is there a new Detector extension up yet?

fucking lmao

Thanks for getting rid of the homos Uganda. They are a sickness. They eat the poo poo.

(((What))) if I use this shit (((o)))n random(((,))) words and (((p)))unctuat(((i)))on mark(((s))) (((a)))nd letters(((?))) A(((f)))ter th(((a)))t writin(((g))) some nonsensical statement for fun. (((G)))lorious gulf emper(((o)))r (((T)))romp.

(((ooga booga)))

>I don't think many people were struggling with this concept
then you don't come here very often, because I've been seeing it used incorrectly at least 50% of the time.
The Mods should make a fucking sticky. Once people are just using it randomly without knowing even what it is, then it's been ruined. This is probably the best thing from Sup Forums or the "alt.right" to ever reach the MSM, because Jews are now naming themselves, which was the goal originally.

Togo or not Togo--that is the question.

of course, the monkey has time to uselessly shitpost, but ask him for a decent link on the clustefuck that is the Olympics there with an ongoing impeachment, bankruptcy, a pandemic, a kidnapping epidemic (the boss of Formula 1 just had his mother-in-law kidnapped and they want $90 mill), a massive crime wave....dead silence, no links.
But it can come out of its tree to huehuehue.

Also, when someone deliberately uses incorrectly...that's the JIDF trying to render the meme useless, now that they realized they once again overstepped (as they have 109 times in their history and found themselves out on their asses)