This Marvel-fag fucker such a fucking SHILL!!!!

Wonder Woman movie review by Collider's John Campea

youtube.com/watch?v=1kRpqWVJDtw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_i3Xpo46CPc
youtu.be/fxJT7Na9GT0?t=427
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Civil War
>Top ten comic book movies of all time

Stopped right fucking there, but it's still hilarious watching this guys admit it's a good movie with such visible reluctance. You could read it on his fucking face - he wanted to keep sucking Disney's dick, but he knew doing so would bring down the ire of the SJW army.

The poetic irony is delicious.

VERY COOL
E
R
Y

C
O
O
L

lol, not even the biggest Disneyfags can admit it was a bad movie. Apologize, marvelcucks.

He had the fucking nerves to say that shit with a straight beta manlet face....

FUCK YOU JOHN!!!

Civil War the worst Disney marvel film though
It goes beyond just being boring (Thor) and into actually poorly made crap territory

Oh, I'm well aware. Let's take another look at how the Russos capture a poignant turning point in the lives of everyone's favorite heroes in one of the "top ten comic book movies of all time."

You guys are fucking losers. Why do you care so much what some asshole you'll never meet's opinion is? Why did you take the time to type these replies? He'll never read them.
Civil War is a good film. Wonder Woman is probably a good film. Who cares how much other people compare them to other comic book films? They're just fucking films mainly aimed at adolescents.

>Civil War was a good movie
holy christ...they are literally out of their tiny, tiny minds.

At least I have a job that doesn't revolve around shilling and slander.

Marvelous.
Especially because Campea hates Gadot and reported Jaimie Alexander as confirmed for WW.

>Gal Gadot's best moments are when she doesn't speak and does action, she's really good at action!
Oh honey, that's not her doing action. You're just saying she's shit in the movie

youtu.be/_i3Xpo46CPc hi john

OK so yes, i went to the exclusive early screening for fans, and let me tell you something! This movie isn't not just good! This movie nailed it!
It's absolutely incredible, spectacular, amazing and WONDERFUL. Every scene, every battle, every single character are incredible and well developed.The movie was really smart portraying the origin and character of Wonder Woman,but also, has put more color and at the same time, is realistic as all DC films. Wonder Woman has what the previous three DCU movies were missing; heart, humor, romance, action, & a cohesive storyline. Also, Gal Gadot absolutely shines in this movie with impressive acting that has improved A LOT. She was born for this role. Gal and Chris also got terrific chemistry together. It is the strongest of the DCEU so far and the best i've seen since the Dark Knight. It was an excellent movie for an origin story, exciting intro, laugh out loud humor, and fist clenching action, what more could you want? Best DC comic movie in over a decade???????? I think so yes. It's A wonderfully bright and emotional film showcasing how Gal Gadot truly is Wonder Woman. As a bright spot in the DCEU, the film is exciting, visually stunning, and incredibly enjoyable. THIS is the movie the DCEU needed! I Was not disappointed with the decision of bringing in Patty Jenkins for her creative story-telling ability! Most likely, i am THANKFUL and IMPRESSED of the masterpiece she's made, so now i can truly say that...Patty Jenkins is just TOO GOOD for this world, she deserves MUCH BETTER than all of us. BEST standalone film i have EVER seen in my life...Period. So as my last sentence, Wonder Woman is the movie WE all Deserved and the one and only that REALLY shows us all what Wonder Woman is all about. IT IS A MOVIE you NEED to SEE!!! SEE IT ASAP!!! So my overall Rating for this Movie is ABSOLUTELY 9/10, NO QUESTION!!!

>John Campea
>Moar liek John Cuckea
Seriously thou, what a fucking shill.

Why is a middle aged failed chad making reviews for comic book trash?

Christ what a complete faggot.

>confirmed practical suit
>here's a washed out tumblr gif to prove my erroneous point

Keep huffing each other's farts dancing around the campfire going kino and based snyder though.

What the fuck?

Reminder that this is the same guy that thinks Man Of Steel is a masterpiece, adores the theatrical cut of BvS and liked suicide squad.

You do though. Assuming you're selling a product or service, that's literally shilling for that company.

Watch it for yourself, then.

youtu.be/fxJT7Na9GT0?t=427

His head is literally floating and bobbing.