How is life in Hungary? Orban seems like someone we would need right now. There seem to be a lot germans too

How is life in Hungary? Orban seems like someone we would need right now. There seem to be a lot germans too.

they must be hungry if they named their country Hungary

Well. It's like if you had two rooms with lots of shit. One room is absolutely full of shit, (the West), the other is only halfway full of shit (the East). We don't have a sandnigger problem, PC liberal terror, tho anti-semitism is a taboo regardless. The main problem is that the standard of living is still commie-tier, but IMO that is fixable, unlike the ongoing white genocide in Germany for example.

Soon getting my Hungarian citizenship, feels good man

You've got your rooms of shit mixed up. Also >genocide. Too much of the Sup Forumskool-aid, I see.

>wanting to live in hungary
it’s probably better than living in romania but why?

>We don't have a sandnigger problem
we do have a gypsy problem tho

I see you at every fucking thread that cointainsthe word Hungary or Hungarian
I can see you are mad about history but just dont come to these thread and spread your shit
We don't really want any land from you back, it happened and we just can't do shit about it
We are just mad about how the remaining hungarians are getting treated in their "new" home

australia is the best

what did i say that is not true
why are you so deffensive dude?
i dont give a shit about magyariasation and hungarians are treated absolutely fine even when slota was still around

Recently visited. Next to no immigrants. White pride. No faggot libtards. Red pilled as fuck. Last hope for the white race tbqh famalam

True, they are nasty, but not nearly as vicious as sandniggers.

I thought you are the slovakian that always messes up the thread where hungarians post wether it's on Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Too close to the US. I would like to stay in Europe.

hungarians are depressed as fuck but at least they seem to be intent on never getting fucked again by whoever.

Your country is literal shit. Compromised of overcompensating alpinid mountain nigger racial stock. Expendable

yeah
i find them worse than sandniggers but at least gypsies will not behead you
nah i’m not a romanian flag

>Americuck thinks his shithole of a country is paradise

im saying, australia is still the best, yet you eurocucks dont believe anything

Hungary is pretty based, too bad they have shitty neighbors.

why are finnish so drunk? cause they have 2 bars on their flag

Highest VAT in Europe

Poland recently has passed Hungary in GDP per capita

They can't even spend their public money because they're so indebted

These are bad things about Hungary. I don't know how much wealth, and purchasing power they have, median salary and prices tho

I know they have better roads

The problems the west faced ( population getting old and ppl dont wanna do shit jobs) and somewhat solved with eastern europeans are starting to materialize here.
A lot of jobs are unfilled because the people who can work already left to the west for better pay (since salaries have not been raised accordingly for almost a decade now) and young people rather waste years in college (since its free) than go to work. A manufacturing company even brought in workers from Mexico to work because the locals supposedly couldnt do the job.

Healthcare is free although the recent trend is that if you can afford it you go to a private hospital because the quality of the service is somewhat questionable and even if you would take the free healthcare doctors would still expect you to tip.

Regarding the border wall situation I have family in the army and they are very depleted. There is just not enough people in the ranks of the military to keep up with an operation like this. My brother in law is out there for like a month, comes home for a couple days, maybe a week then goes back (its problematic because he have a family, a kid) but at least they paid handsomely.

We have migrant camps but I dont know a lot about them coz Im not really following national media that much but I hope they locked down tight.

You should just apply your existing laws and practice your democracy as it is intended. Your country will turn into a shithole soon if you still put "muh feelz" and political correctness above the laws - and more importantly: above the common sense.
Get your shit together!

fucking Finland

Norway you there? Don't give those chinks the Halti mountain, they don't deserve it.

Oh yes i love to hear what uou have to say belgium. After all your vast expansive conquering nation is somethibg to fear and respect

I've been to many countries from Monaco to Thailand.

All I can say is Hungary = the only country worth living in.

>Orban seems like someone we would need right now.
You betcha.

Orban in, Merkel out.

Senile hag, needs an assassination ASAP. Now that would be a real hero, savior of Europe.

Don't you guys get cooked in the heat over there though?

t. Alaska